[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retard gets hurt in the feels and makes /steamfeels/ list

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: chrome_2017-01-10_19-29-05.png (137KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-01-10_19-29-05.png
137KB, 246x246px
>makes r9k steamfeels list of people to avoid
>list filled with "sperg, deletes people, mentally unstable"

A, explain to me. Why are spergs on an r9k 'list to avoid'? Everyone here's a fucking sperg about their trainwrecks of lives to begin with.

>b-but i'm not a sperg and i a-am on the list!
Means you're an idiot, a sperg in denial or a normie. So stop whoring, accept your fate or get the fuck off of my board.

I'm not on that list by the way, this isn't salt.
>>
was it necessary to make a new thread for this autistic steamfags bullshit? kill yourself you spastic negroid, fuck you and your faggot friends for plaguing the board with this inane vomit every day.
>>
>>34044791
Why not just filter it?
Legitimate question.
>>
>>34044860
Spergs don't do that, and the guy that posted that just proved my point of the people here are massive spergs.
>"YOU'RE PLAGUING MY BOARD"
>>
File: 1447025137519.jpg (175KB, 637x824px) Image search: [Google]
1447025137519.jpg
175KB, 637x824px
>>34044860
>filter it
What a pussy. Stop going to safespaces you tumblr piece of shit.

Blocking people and filtering stuff you don't like means you're too afraid to deal with things you don't like or don't agree with.
If you ever blocked a troll or someone you didn't agree with, you lost the game.
>>
File: 1480782600987.jpg (103KB, 729x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480782600987.jpg
103KB, 729x720px
>>34044680
>t. person that wants to be on the VIP list
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.