[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking understand it. Why are girls so evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

File: ah.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
490KB, 449x401px
I can't fucking understand it.

Why are girls so evil?
>>
pussy ---> power ---> evil
>>
>>34044076
Well explained Anon. +1
>>
>>34044061

Their reproductive strategy is different than ours. They're evil now, because they're young and hot. But they'll be 10x more miserable than we will in 30 years time, when they're crones.
>>
>>34044076
but why can't they use their power for good things?
>>
People are evil, life is a thresher, not a blessing. We are animals, we will fight to the death for our individual needs. You have your entire life to wrap your head around that one simple fact.
>>
>>34044117
life doesn't work that way, you use the good features of yourself to gain things, not give to someone else
>>
>>34044117
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stop treating them like Queens and maybe they'll stop acting like royalty who reign over you. All their power is based on is our placing them on a pedestal. Their "pussy power" was useless for thousands of years. It only changed when men started to willingly give them more power and attention and 'love'.
>>
>>34044107
5 hot people. 5 ugly citizens.

30 years later, the 5 will still be hot. the 5 will still be ugly. Age doesn't change appearance in the way you think.
>>
I'm a chick. I'm not evil. Sorry about the bad experiences you've had with women, though.
>>
>>34044178
Fucking this. I am doomed to live forever in a dictatorship
>>
>>34044248
>I'm a chick

stopped reading right there you fucking roastie
>>
>>34044248
>its socially acceptable for a girl to say "I'm not evil"
>if a guy dares to imply that he's "nice", he gets charged with rape, being a sexist, being a pedophile, war crimes, and pilloried in the court of feminism

Really made me wew
>>
>>34044061

At a young age they can be absolute cunts because if a bloke tells them to fuck off they already have a whole bunch of suitors on stand-by. If those suitors fail then they have dicks in a glass case (betas or orbiters getting pity fucked) every guy has a "role" to a young decent looking women in this order: Chad -> Chad's friends -> Their girl friend's stock-> Guys from work/school -> Beta orbiters.

Stop putting them on a pedestal and you will see their power crumble. Older women usually are more friendly to younger guys in shape because we are pretty much chads to them. There are plenty of older women worth fucking, can teach you some stuff, and cook for you. Young women are just hot and prime but dont know how to fuck unless they are cock gobbling whores.
>>
>>34044178

lel... no. A 20 year old girl is at the height of her attractiveness and will get much more attention than a 50 year old. And lots of women are naturally attention whores. They have power when they're young. But older chicks are all about easy access, because they get slim pickings.

Meanwhile, for a dude, as he ages he gets more of what women want. Better career, more money, more experience. Higher value.

Robots are fucked either way though.
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
If you give them attention they will always feel like they're above you. Giving them attention will make her feel she has more control over you.

I think that the reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I usually ignore all girls around me, and unless they talk to me first, I definitely will not give her any attention. When they talk to me, show no interest. My mind is so programmed to think that the hotter the girls is, the less chance I have with her, so I don't waste my time because those girls always go after chads.

/r9k/ has taught me not to be a lame beta orbiter, something that I was before I started to frequent this board.
>>
Because you're a sheltered autist who bases his stereotypes of girls around what you hear on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1462399829695.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462399829695.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
>>34044801
>dude not all girls are like that lmao
>>
>>34044061
>Why are girls so evil?
Girls are not evil but have less moral restrictions when it comes to dating. Morality and honor are men inventions and doesnt apply the same degree to girls.
>>
>>34044770
I agree with your sentiment, but I think that it is irrelevant on how hot the girl is if you are ugly. A sub 3 will always be able to fuck a 7 while a 3 man must compensate with height/wealth/status
>>
REMINDER: /r9k/ is an echo chamber for the lowest of the low omega social rejects. For most people life outside the basement isn't that bad an decent relationships with other people is possible. True robots are just bitter and want you to believe all the badness is because the world is evil not the fact that they just lost the genetic/social lottery
>>
>>34045085
Same thing happens with fat girls.

You will definitely see a chad fucking a landwhale but for all the things holy on Earth, there's no way you'll see a Stacy messing with a neckbeard.

A girl no matter what she looks like, will always find a desperate cucklord who will fuck her, but if a guy is fat/ugly, there are possibilities that he could reach 40 as a virgin or die as one overall.
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>34044444
Fukken checked son
>>
>>34044162
>tfw I'm part of the revolution dethroning women of their pussy power
Feels good to be independent.
>>
>>34044061
>Why are girls so evil?

They are teens mentally.
>>
>>34044061
Men are just as evil tbqh
I think it's an overall cultural problem where not giving a shit about anyone but yourself is actively promoted.
>>
File: IMG_5269.jpg (825KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5269.jpg
825KB, 1836x3264px
>>34044127
This
People call this idealogy "edgy" because they don't want the facts. I'm not even some edgyfag, in fact I hate the shit. But it's true, humans are nothing but another animal.
>>
>>34046333
Who thinks that's edgy ? It's a fact ...

A living organism belonging to Kingdom Animalia that possess several characteristics that set them apart from other living things, such as:

(1) being eukaryotic (i.e. the cell contains a membrane-bound nucleus) and usually multicellular (unlike bacteria and most protists, an animal is composed of several cells performing specific functions) (
2) being heterotrophic (unlike plants and algae that are autotrophic, an animal depends on another organism for sustenance) and generally digesting food in an internal chamber (such as a digestive tract)
(3) lacking cell wall (unlike plants, algae and some fungi that possess cell walls)
(4) being generally motile, that is being able to move voluntarily
(5) embryos passing through a blastula stage
(6) possessing specialized sensory organs for recognizing and responding to stimuli in the environment
>>
>>34044248
>I'm not evil
I beleive this
>I'm a chick
lmao sure thing fag
>>
>>34045888
>Men are just as evil tbqh
>t. Pussy
Just because you're too much of a wuss to talk to women doesn't mean they aren't significantly more insufferable then men, you pansy
>>
>>34044248
I am not going with the good old
"TITS OR GTFOOOOO xDDDD"
But prove it or I won't believe it.
>>
>>34044117
because they are not men
>>
>>34046476
Every other time someone posts this or a school of thought relevant to this, someone posts a fedora meme. It always happens eventually because there is always some triggered /pol/cuck looking to LARP.
>>
File: 1477383702255.jpg (79KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477383702255.jpg
79KB, 439x500px
>>34044076
This. Us guys are just as bad. Only difference is that we lack the power they have.

Power corrupts etc.
>>
>>34044061
because easy mode. they can be bitches and whores but still have a captain save a hoe ready to date them.
>>
>>34046333
Keep in mind, the people who call that ideology "edgy" either A) have it in their best individual interest to avoid that ideology being spread because they derive their power and influence over other people in their lives from keeping them in a false sense of security, or B) they're one of the people under the sway of the A people and are basically just too dumb and fundamentally naive to think about life in terms that are not delusionally optimistic
>>
>>34044061
>not wanting to sleep with some autistic virgin beta

>evil

ok anon
>>
>>34046845
What? Even if that was true, I don't get the logic behind that at all.

Most of my friends since childhood have been women for the exact opposite reason.

Men are exponentially more aggressive and confrontational. No one is more quick to harass a guy than another guy who thinks he can get away with it. Plus 90% of them are emotionally stunted and can't talk about anything that threatens to suggest they aren't a 103% masculine manly-man.

Women have tons of bullshit too, but I think that people here only really think they're worse is because they have some weird baggage pertaining to women (or their sexuality) specifically.
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (169KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
169KB, 600x600px
>>34044061

Women are evil because they have been "LIBERATED" by Jewish agents while men are still forced into our traditional gender roles. It's a completely unfair, lopsided, unnatural situation. It has never been like this in the history of humanity except for the past 100 years or so.

Women are encouraged to be sluts because of the (((sexual revolution))) and men are raised to be effeminate losers, and men are incapable of putting women in their place like they did back in the day.

What the autistic weirdos on /pol/ get wrong is that they think men should just ignore all the bias against us, all the hardships we've faced, and "man up" because that is our "duty" or some shit. If you are going to force men into our traditional gender roles, why can't we strip women of all their rights and throw them back in the kitchen? You can't hold one gender to their traditional roles while letting the other do whatever they want, or else you get the breakdown of society like we are seeing now. Men know they get a bad deal so they back out of the whole thing.
>>
>>34046935
I do keep that in mind, that those traits are indicative of a shitty person.
>>
Women who are not evil stick close to a male's mentality and are raised by men.

Best way to raise a girl is the exact same way you raise a boy. Hard love and tossing them in the fray. Me and my cousin used to be like that to our younger female cousin. Destroyed her barbies, rough housed her, and got her into shit like video games, action movies, and telling her men style jokes. I'm surprised she didn't turn into a dyke. But she has her head on correctly and can sympathtize with men.

She's kinda a feminist but still has her sense now that she's an adult. A attribute that to scaring the living shit out of her and not handling her with kid clothes growing up.

Can hold her own fighting with men too.
>>
File: IMG_5489.png (34KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5489.png
34KB, 500x342px
>>34044061
If you want insight into how evil women really are, look no further then their stance on abortion.

They are willing to slaughter innocent babies over the petty argument of semantics over what the definition of a baby is.

They are only moral for social status. The moment the morality doesn't go against the norm, they are more then happy to murder.
>>
>>34046915
Oh no you get cyber bullied on an anonymous image board ?
Who cares what the mudslimes at /pol/ think? If they are not busy with crying degenerate they protect the sand niggers from blame and say it was da j00s
>>
>>34044117
because they let their insecurities take over and build toxic relationships with men.
>>
File: divorce-party-planners.jpg (34KB, 459x295px) Image search: [Google]
divorce-party-planners.jpg
34KB, 459x295px
>>34044248
bullshit you would marry a rich beta in a heart beat and divorce him to get his money/house.
>>
>>34044061
Woman seem wicked when you're unwanted.
>>
>>34047053
What kind of man actually likes children?
I want one to carry on my genes but I'm
going to be just like my dad was with me. None of that soft shit after I was like 6. Beyond that play some sports, learn how to fix shit in the house, and learn how to fight.

My mom and dad were pretty hard on me and my sister, not abusive for the sake of it, really not abusive at all. Loving, took care of us. But not
too much fluffy shit. They were the kind if parents thag if you didn't at least try to fight that guy picking on you, they take out the belt and berate you.

My dad is also versed with guns and showed me how to work them, so if he died I would know how to protect the house. Love the guy with all my heart, but damn is he an asshole. Former high school jock from what is probably the last generation of actual men.

Fucking faggot Doctor Who nerd though.
>>
File: 1466838791180.png (137KB, 1630x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1466838791180.png
137KB, 1630x1422px
>>34047053
If you read nothing else, read this post.
>>
>>34046971
>I've spent my entire life sitting in pigshit, but I don't smell any pigshit
It makes perfect sense. Just not to a literal retard.

>being such a sensitive bitchboy you opt for physchological gymnastics over straightforward criticism
>>
>>34047121
The Doors suck
>>
>>34044801
my girlfriend is a special snowflake she would never cheat on me or leave me.
>>
>>34046937
>everyone who shares an opinion is an autistic virgin beta
This isn't so much evil as it is down syndrome.
>>
File: tips fedora.png (311KB, 403x539px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.png
311KB, 403x539px
>>34046476
>tips fedora

I feel like I'm in high school as I read your post

Wew lad
>>
>>34044248
Why does every girl end their statement with a cringeworthy remark and some version of "though"
>>
>>34047179
You think that. My "ex" was too. Figured that after awhile I was fucking her and she had a boyfriend. When we woke
up the next morning and she was all "this wasn't supposed to happen". Then a few months later I figured out I was the side dude and I was fucking some hipster's gf. Actually felt pretty good.
>>
>>34047163
>I don't know what to say so I'm just going to insult you.
Lol, okay dude.
>>
>>34044061
it's biological imperative to weed out weak males or find weakness in males.

it's in their genetics to treat betas badly.
>>
>>34047171
Fuck you it's true.
>>
>>34044061
Because stupid patriarchal society teaches them
that they are princesses and that they deserve
a different treatment from boys who are taught to
be fuckin white knights
>>
Some girl told people I hurt her or hit her probably because I called her a stupid bitch. Since she was attractive people believed her and since I was fat and ugly they believed her even more. My only argument was " w...well I...I'm not in jail". People still think I did it. I don't hate women I just hate this one specific girl.
>>
>>34047256
Women are social beings. All they are capable of is conforming socially. In society, being aggressive against people is seen as bad but being passive-aggressive has been enshrined in the minds of people through the cancer of ironic comedy. It's their only way they can show dissatisfaction with you. Men will just tell you to shut the fuck up because men don't care about social conformity.
>>
>>34046990
>What the autistic weirdos on /pol/ get wrong is that they think men should just ignore all the bias against us, all the hardships we've faced, and "man up" because that is our "duty" or some shit. If you are going to force men into our traditional gender roles, why can't we strip women of all their rights and throw them back in the kitchen? You can't hold one gender to their traditional roles while letting the other do whatever they want, or else you get the breakdown of society like we are seeing now. Men know they get a bad deal so they back out of the whole thing

I wanted to say this for so long but was never able to word it. The problem with /r9k/ is no matter how many times you tell these retards to stop playing into the game, these pussy desperate losers keep getting riles up and trying to "fix" the problem. You're not going to fix shit. You have twi choices, stay a cuckboi until you're 30 and bag used up pussy. Or stop being a worrisome bitch and get out there and fuck and stop believing your animes and faggy Disney movies duping you with this outdate idea of "the one".

It's 2017 not fucking 1950. You're butthurt because you let these women get to your core, because you are WEAK.

Funny thing about men who get a lot of pussy, hook-up and don't care? They know they're scum but they don't care.

What do you guys do? Sit around and try to mold yourself into these "good person" fuckovers doormats because you believe you're going to get rewarded in a world where largely no one gives a fuck about you appearing good.

This is why guys like Donald Trump can become president, shit even Obama. It's
well known thag Obama is a narcissist and an asshole. You don't get to positions like that by say Please? and Thank you? While someone fucks you in the ass.

It's already proven that assertive assholes tend to be more successful do to the fact that they don't give a shit. You give too much of a shit, thus you're fucked.

Fuck being nice, do you.
>>
>>34047529
>because men don't care about social conformity

Lies from...
>>
>>34047316
>I'm too retarded to take away anything from the post besides the insults
Suit yourself, retard.
>>
>>34047594
great meme female!!! it will surely illicit upvotes from your fellow redditors!!!
>>
>>34047540

/r9k/ worships women just like /pol/ does. We were raised to believe a false version of the world that does not exist in reality. The solution is to fix the problem instead of ignoring everything and roleplaying a phony modern alpha male. But, nobody wants to actually fix anything, and people can't comprehend holding women accountable for anything, so the only options in this degenerate world are to become a male degenerate like you advocated, or become a beta orbiter faggot for a post-wall slut. There are no other alternatives because people don't WANT the world to get better, they don't want to fix anything.
>>
>>34047846
I don't want to fix anything because I want a cyberpunk world hopefully in another 10-20 years
>>
>>34047642
There's nothing to take away because you clearly didn't get what I said. Instead of actually thinking you just saw a sentence that confused you so you labeled it as "physchological gymnastics" which you spelled wrong btw.

If you ask any person of any sex, they'll tell you the worst sex in the world is the one they're attracted to. Man, women, gay, straight that's how it works.

The reason behind that is people you're attracted to have an ability hurt you in ways people you aren't attracted to cannot. As a straight guy, a man has never broken my heart, make me feel sexually inferior etc. because as someone not attracted to them and don't care what they think of me sexually/romantically. However, women are the gateway to may sexual/romantic fulfillment, so what they think of me and how they react to me in those regards is obviously going to impact me a lot more.

If I look back at every shitty thing a person has done to me in my life, then yeah women come out on top. But If I remove the situations that are romantic or sexual then it becomes 50/50 for gender that's treated me the worst.
>>
>>34048146
>If you ask any person of any sex, they'll tell you the worst sex in the world is the one they're attracted to
Man, generally when I call people retards I'm not this spot-on.
>>
>>34048234
Ah, I get it now.

You don't understand because you've never actually formed any type of relationship with anyone.

Don't worry Anon, you'll have friends one day. Then when they complain to you about dating woes you'll understand.
>>
>>34048317

Protip: You are arguing with a very effeminate male or a woman. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>34048146
I fucked the girl I loved ... was the greatest thing in my whole life. Your argument is fucking Invalid.
>>
>>34048352
Is this meant for me or the other guy?
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>34048317
>I'm too socially retarded to understand reality so you must be a bigger loser than me
I'm aware that women are cunts because I've actually invested time into relationships with them, unlike your virginal ass.

Why do you autists think that smalltalk gives you any social insight?
>>
>>34048406
That really doesn't have nothing to do with my argument.
>>
>>34048444
It is literally a direct rebuttal you stupid loser
>>
>>34044061
they aren't evil
nature is

infinite flesh churning
>>
>>34048505
It isn't thought? Explain how you're countering any point that I made.
>>
They're not evil, just extremely spoiled and have a lot of power in their youth.

Why do you think rich kids are always dickheads? Because they are spoiled and got everything handed to them, they never got humbled, they never had to go through adversity.
>>
>>34048426

The guy who made this post >>34048146 is correct, the person disagreeing with them is either an effeminate faggot or a woman based on the way they type.
>>
>>34048588
Oh okay, yeah that's me.

I was just confused because I'm used to everyone here either calling you gay or a girl if you say anything that suggests women aren't exponentially worse than men.

Why would anyone but a straight guy trying to justify his hatred of women specifically disagree with me?
>>
>>34048538
>"If you ask any person of any sex, they'll tell you the worst sex in the world is the one they're attracted to."
>someone disagrees thus smashing the entire point

You actual moron.
>>
>>34048671
>that passive aggressive attitude

Oh ok. Yeah now I agree with you guys. This faggot/cunt is a faggot/cunt.
>>
>>34048588
>I can totally tell _____ from how they type
This board is 18+
>>
>>34048696
Lol what? I wasn't being passive aggressive, I was genuinely confused? Even if I was being a douche it doesn't change my argument?

>>34048676
Obviously I was speaking in generalities. No group of people is guaranteed to tell you anything unless that group is formed out of that specific opinion.
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>34047053
>tfw religicuck mentality kept men from masturbating for hundreds of years
>>
>>34044162
>women were this way for thousands of years

Buddy, the entire reason women get this kind of treatment is because it is evolutionarily fit to protect the bearer of reproduction. Save the woman, save the offspring

>the entire reason pussy=power is because evolution cucked your dicks
>>
>>34047316

>these mental gymnastics

Looks like being around so many women has rubbed off on you
>>
>>34049041

Not that guy, but you don't have to be a slave to that 'evolution' cuck garbage. You have a choice, we all do, it just takes effort and hardship. The other guy is absolutely right and trying to justify your worship of women with "muh evolution and muh biology" is just an excuse.
>>
>>34049860
>choice
Lol oh boy. I can smell the neon colored hairdye through the fiber.
>>
>>34050326

But I'm not a woman and I've never dyed my hair. You are just making excuses for your own weak will and lack of fortitude.
>>
>>34047171
The Doors are pretty good, mate
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.