[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop watching anime! I noticed something recently. When I used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1oNBfqU.jpg (109KB, 577x900px) Image search: [Google]
1oNBfqU.jpg
109KB, 577x900px
Stop watching anime!

I noticed something recently. When I used to watch anime all the time I was always ignored by everyone and never got attention from girls.
About a year ago I took a break, I just got bored of it. Suddenly I started getting attention from both sexes. I started getting compliments and even got invited to a party. But two moths ago something happened and I went back to watching anime.
Right away it goes back to how it was. All friends that I got stopped talking to me. The weird part is they all watch anime. So now that we have something to talk about, but don't want to talk and pretend I'm not here.

So stop watching anime guys! It's making you a robot.
>>
>>34044012
I don't watch anime in the first place. Still robot.
>>
Is this bait ?

Or did you find this from plebbit like nofap
>>
>>34044012
>When I used to watch anime all the time I was always ignored by everyone and never got attention from girls.
Think maybe it was because you were a cringy autist who ran with his arms behind him?
>>
Probably because you were watching little girl moe shit on your laptop where everyone could see, so everyone assumed you were a pedophile.
>>
>>34044012
There are plenty of normalfags and chads who watch anime so your point is invalid.
>>
>>34044012
>never watched anime
>nobody talked to me
>started watching some anime
>nobody talks to me
i didnt even watch ecchi gay shit either.
>>
>>34044012
This is true guys, everyone can feel if you watch anime
>>
>>34044055
No, I acted fairly normal. I do have Aspergers though.
>>34044187
I only read manga in public and I usually have a cover from another anime that has a sfw cover so people won't see the original cover. So I'm very cautious with people seeing the weird shit.
>>34044195
Yeah but they're probably not at their full potential.
>>
>>34044012
is this a nofap copypasta?
>>
>>34044290
>i read manga in public
that immediately qualifies as weird shit. Normies dont do that.
>>
>>34044012
I literally have a girlfriend now because of anime. I don't have to stop liking my hobby and found someone who likes my hobby. Win/win.
>>
>>34044012
Yes because people can mystically sense if you watch cartoon originating from one specific country and for that reason either ignore you or give you attention

Seriously just fuck off you autistic fuck
>>
>>34044290
>Assburgers
That explains why you think a robot has to watch anime to be a robot.
>>
File: kkek15134635625757.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
kkek15134635625757.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>34044290
>I only read manga in public
kek.
>>
>>34044012
Anime shouldn't have this much of an effect on you. They're literally just cartoons, just made in another country and usually for a more mature audience than American cartoons.
>>
normies are surprisingly tolerant of this so long as you admit it and don't act like theres anything to be ashamed of, even if you watch pandering moeblob shit.

source: I've gotten caught by normies watching pandering moeblob shit
>>
When I had the biggest weeb stage of my life, I also had the most attention from girls in my life. As long as you're "alpha" about your hobbies, girls don't give a shit
>>
>>34044012
I hate to tell you but anime isn't the problem. Your obsessive personality is.
>>
File: w01.jpg (37KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
w01.jpg
37KB, 498x373px
anime is all i have
>>
>>34044012
I watched anime all the time and got laid in highschool an middle school
You want to get laid be cute and have a decent size dick.
Money is good too.
>>
>>34044290
In the time where "nerd shit" is popular as hell do you really think anime is the reason people werent paying attention to you? Have you ever been to an anime convention before? Plenty of Chads and Stacys there, Stacys love cosplaying and whoring themselves out as their favorite anime characters and Chads love getting to fuck the stacys dressed as their favorite anime characters. Anime has become fucking popular with normalfags now days, if a chad or stacy sees you like anime they will not care, the only thing that matters is that if you are attractive or not, if you're ugly and like anime you're a neckbeard looser but if you're attractive you're just a "quirky nerd" and will probably get laid at the next con you go to. It all just comes down to looks like every other fucking thing with relationships come down to.
>>
>>34044465
>As long as you're "alpha" about your hobbies, girls don't give a shit

How does one go about doing this without being a sperg?
>>
>>34044757
He worded it in a dumb way but there's a thin line between passionate and obsessive.

For example, say you really like playing drums. You have a drum set at home, that's fine. You have books about drums, that's cool. You watch videos of famous drummers and you study them, that's cool.

You start keeping a pair of drumsticks in your pocket and pull them out randomly in public to play the air drums, you're sperging out.
>>
>>34045698
So am I being alpha about my passion for anime by having a bunch of figures and posters, dvds ect, and showing no shame but at the same time when in public I don't talk about anime much unless I know the person is into it?
>>
>>34044012
I've actually had the exact opposite experience. Every time I give up on 3D and decide 2D is all I need, girls start showing interest in me again.

I met the only GF I've ever had during one of those periods and it was at an anime con, too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.