[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade fleshlight construction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1484072674410.png (2MB, 1280x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1484072674410.png
2MB, 1280x1313px
Want to make your faps more interesting?

1. get a sheet of bubble rap that has a texture you want (I prefer larger bubbles)

2. cut out a piece and roll it into a cylinder, leaving enough room in the middle for your dick (you may want to overestimate a little since girth can be hard to eyeball)

3. tape the seam from end-to-end so the ends aren't loose

4. lube up and have fun

If you do it right it can feel surprisingly realistic, especially if you put it between something.

I like to put it between two pillows and simulate cowgirl position.

post your own ideas/designs if you have them
>>
File: 1484072730909.png (994KB, 940x708px) Image search: [Google]
1484072730909.png
994KB, 940x708px
here's mine for reference
>>
>>34043935
>Want to make your faps more interesting?
>1. get a sheet of bubble rap that has a texture you want (I prefer larger bubbles)
>2. cut out a piece and roll it into a cylinder, leaving enough room in the middle for your dick (you may want to overestimate a little since girth can be hard to eyeball)
>3. tape the seam from end-to-end so the ends aren't loose
>4. lube up and have fun
>If you do it right it can feel surprisingly realistic, especially if you put it between something.
>I like to put it between two pillows and simulate cowgirl position.
>post your own ideas/designs if you have them
Just buy a fucking sextoy
>>
>>34044399
>Just buy a fucking sextoy
but that costs money
>>
>>34044399
Implying NEETS have the money for sex toys.
>>
>>34043935
If you want a fleshlight, buy a fleshlight. Why is this so difficult? If you can't afford a fleshlight, you have far more important things to worry over than how to bubble wrap your cock.
>>
>>34044499
>you have far more important things to worry over than how to bubble wrap your cock
thinking about that stuff makes me suicidal though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.