[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life of a Black Robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Dank meme.jpg (161KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Dank meme.jpg
161KB, 682x1023px
>Hey, La-Sha can we go on a date?
>No anon, I like thugs who hit me, rape, and get me pregnant then leaves me, but after that when I am 35, with 5 kids then, yes I will date you.
>>
You really need to get off /r9k/, man, stop letting these bitter assholes pollute your mind. Black males have the easiest time getting laid, just get out there.
>>
>>34044060
>Black males have the easiest time getting laid, just get out there.

t. /pol/ memester
>>
>>34044060
Not all of us. Black women don't care about all the "Lame nigga". It seems like you got to go to jail before you even talk to one.
>>
>>34043915
all of that shit is true unfortunately. my girl cheated on me and got pregnant because I refused to have a baby with her. as far as I know the dude told her it's not his lol
>>
Just put together the most hipster ensemble you can think of, go on Meetup.com, go to the "movement" section, and attend the most sjw events you see.

You'll be drowning in white whores who are desperate to prove their tolerance and love of diversity by sucking your bbc.
>>
>>34044368
Thanks, going to get that feminist pussy.
>>
>>34044479
Be sure to not use your real info and get them pregnant if you can. These sluts deserve to be single moms to niglets
>>
>>34044525
I will show up 18 years later, saying I'm back from the store.
>>
>>34044479
Blackbot listen and listen good.
Be CAREFUL around those wenches.
Remember, Rapes a market nowadays, and customers at the Rape market are either scammers, or suckers.
Don't be a sucker.
>>
>>34044608
It's not possible for a black man to rape a white woman because rape is sex+privilege. Since op is nigger than he is less privileged than the white whore and thus cannot legally rape her.
>>
>>34044865
But privilege is just institutional power plus systemic oppression of others. OP is probably on food stamps so the system is benefiting him more than most others. The only way for him to fuck and for it not to be rape is if he fucked a disabled tranny.
>>
File: scores2009.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
scores2009.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>34044060
https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

Get rekt faggot. Women are terrified of black men.I'm a black man my self and on two different occasions women have literally ran away from me in the night. All I was doing was walking back from class. They don't even give an oreo like me a chance.
>>
>>34044060
If you're a black guys who doesn't act "conventionally black" it's really hard to even be around black people without getting torn to shreds let alone get a black girlfriend.

On the flip side, black girls who don't "act black" either also experience the same thing and it makes them resent black guys and only date white/asian dudes.

So everyone girl within your race either hates you for being you or hate you because of what other black people did.

Also black guys having an easier time dating is a horrible stupid meme. Women in general find black men ugly with the exception of black women. The only ones interested are the occasional white/latina looking to satisfy a fetish or piss of their dad. Even if you can form a serious respectable relationship with one if they don't secretly hate you then their family definitely will.

This makes dating a black girl the best option but it's nearly impossible for the already said reasons.

Being a black bot fucks you over super hard romantically.
>>
File: interracial-gay-couple.jpg (29KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
interracial-gay-couple.jpg
29KB, 306x423px
>>34043915
>>34044143
>>34045281
>>34045851
Why not date a white or Hispanic boy, then?
>>
>>34045949
White and latino guys come with the same problems their girls do.

Plus gay white guys are super annoying.

Also, I'm not gay (and those other guys probably aren't either) and believe me I've tried to be to escape this.
>>
>>34046656
Any loud flamboyant people I find repulsive because they get on my nerves
The best I can do I guess is move to a state that went Hillary because maybe then I can get at least someone who'll give me a chance
>>
>>34045949
or an Asian boy include Asians in that list
>>
>>34046844
Liberals actually liking black people is just a meme. They hate us just as much as conservatives but have to act like they don't so they can convince other people (and themselves) that they don't. That way they don't have to live with the cognitive dissonance of claiming to be a good person and still being repulsed by black people.

>>34046873
Asian and white people are functionally the same when it comes to dating. They have the same outlooks/desires/beauty standards etc.
>>
File: 1471578516271.jpg (177KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471578516271.jpg
177KB, 960x1280px
>>34047066
Liberal here, I would be perfectly fine with dating a black person
>>
>>34047190
I'm not saying that liberals never would, just that they don't like more or treat us better than conservatives do in general.

Besides. Even if you are if it's rooted in any sort of fetish shit or would have a family that would disprove (vocally or otherwise), then you're disqualified.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.