[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "I cant get a gf because im short" is a meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Just talked to this girl and she said the guy just needs to be taller than her. So if you arent a midget youre good and stop making excuses
>>
>>34043778
not true, all women want a man who is at least 20cm taller than her so he can intimidate other beta cucks to make them stay away from his gf
>>
Plus, she was asking me to rate girls and etc so i asked her her opinions on some guys. I showed her hot guys and she said they werent hot. bottom line is taste differs and you can for sure get a gf if you keep trying
>>
>>34043778
>Just talked to this girl and she said the guy just needs to be taller than her. So if you arent a midget youre good and stop making excuses

And then her boyfriend is 6'2".

Seen/heard it a million times.
>>
>>34043778
Then why do so many girls who are 5'2 end up with boyfriends who are 6ft and up?
>>
But WHY does he have to be taller? It can't be about "protection"--short guys pack on muscle easier.
>>
>>34043806

This. Manlets will always have it harder because no one ever takes a short man seriously and if they do,its a napoleon complex
>>
>>34043806
20 cm?
more like 10cm
>>
>>34043778
You're only just now figuring out that everything r9k says about women is lies?
>taking advice on women from people who have 0 experience with women
>>
>>34044255

This
/r9k/ just makes up lies to keep them from being happy
they enjoy being depressed.
>>
>>34044253
so you're saying a 170cm girl would want a 180cm man? hell naw, it's a manlet from her eyes, all the tall girls I know date giants and short girls still want a man above 6 foot tall, manlets have to really must have something special about them in order to compensate their height
>>
>>34044167

Aesthetic reasons. Tall guy + Short girl combo just LOOKS the best. Guys with girlfriend's taller than them end up looking emasculate pussy's
>>
File: 1403922511876.jpg (162KB, 632x896px) Image search: [Google]
1403922511876.jpg
162KB, 632x896px
>>34043991
>tfw 6'2

>Still a virgin and have never had a gf

Being tall isn't everything anons.
>>
File: IMG_0582.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>34043778
>tfw you've always been taller than you should be at your age.

When I was 12 years old, I was already 5'11, when I hit 13, I already was 6'0, and when I was 18 y/o, I was already 6'4, today I'm 25, and I'm 6'5
>>
>>34044383
there's a bright side for you, tall and autistic ain't as bad short and autistic
>>
>>34044406

bls be my tree bf
>>
File: 1395879966167.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1395879966167.png
136KB, 300x300px
>>34044416
Any kind of autistic is bad anon. Girls may care about height but if you're tall and still ugly and autistic your height makes no difference.

I know its anecdotal but I see plenty of short guys with girls, my roommate is a manlet but at the same time a literal chad. Hell some women have told me that my height makes me look worse because it makes me look scary.
>>
>>34044383

at least you can be intimidating enough alone from how big you are,manlets dont have that privilege,go work out anon,i dont know why you arent taking advantage of your physical gifts
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.