[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to change yourself from te core? How to completely change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1483336137588.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483336137588.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
How to change yourself from te core? How to completely change your personality? I just want to be a normal guy, have friends, relationship, passions and shit - Am I asking for too much robots?
>>
File: t0bIm7b.png (470KB, 1900x1200px)
t0bIm7b.png
470KB, 1900x1200px
>>34043709
You're only asking for too much if you don't truly comprehend the details of what you want to be or if you're not willing to put in the work and endure the pain.
>>
not possible, you can only improve yourself
>>
>>34043709
Yeah
World is not fair
You're not entitled to shit
You have shit genetics and you deserve to die
And considering that the reason you're this miserable is because even though some of your ancestors had shit genetics, they managed to reproduce, you killing yourself to prevent further shitting in the gene pool is not nearly inhumane as it first sounds
>>
>>34043709
Be a sociopath, only sociopaths can change their entire personalities because a personality to a sociopath is like a suit they wear.
>>
>>34043709
Experience "Ego Death" then remake yourself.
>>
>>34043815
You're fooling yourself if you think your personality is so special that it completely defines you and can never be changed.
>>
You have to do small changes. Create new and better habits for yourself. These will eventually build up. Once you get into a routine it will be easy to stick to it.
>>
>>34043815
it sure is
life is great
>>
>>34043709
i can help you out
give me your contact and i'll life coach you for free
>>
>>34043815
>can change their entire personalities
but they cannot evade the feeling that their whole personality is fake facade and deep down they have no true personality
>>
Go Outside and do something that makes you look interresting.
>>
>>34043945
Not op, but how exactly would you do that?
A little interested myself
oragmi
>>
>>34043945
Sounds interesting, what makes you think you have the qualification to change one's life entirely?
>>
>>34043709
Simply be for fuck's sake, "be" for fuck's sake, it's not even a meme.

Fucking "be" around people, talk to them, just fucking be and it's not even a meme.
>>
>>34043709
In the world where Facebook exists?

Where every social guy below 23-24 has THOUSANDS of pictures proving he has lived life, he has hanged out with people, he has had many friends etc?

In THIS world you want to build a new identity?

yeah, forget it buddy, if you're over 23 you're done for, facebook has ruined social life for the late bloomers of this generation.
>>
>>34043856
Reading about it right now and apparently you can experience ego death during an LSD trip. Might actually ttry it
>>
Get hit by a lightning. Seriously. Electroshock therapy rewires your brain and your personality changes. People struck by lightnings often change big time.
>>
File: 8001.jpg (128KB, 1238x890px)
8001.jpg
128KB, 1238x890px
just be yourself
most people seem like they automatically hate everyone else unless you do something to stick out
probably nothing wrong with you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.