[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just become chad anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 29

File: 1484024854194.jpg (334KB, 1200x714px) Image search: [Google]
1484024854194.jpg
334KB, 1200x714px
What's your excuse?

I'm waiting originally
>>
>>34042808
>What's your excuse?
I'm not white
>>
>>34042869

Why not Tyrone or Chong Long-Wan then?
>>
>>34042894
Not Asian or black either. Nobody in my race can be or is known for being Chad, fuck off
>>
>>34042903

What race are you?

Indian?
>>
I look like more of a Chad than that guy
>>
I tried
>start lifting using the /fit/ sticky
>back starts to hurt even though I tried having good form
>all online says is to have someone watch your form or record yourself
>I have no phone and no friends
>>
>>34042808
Do you really think becoming Chad is so easy? Retard
>>
>>34042808
He always had potential. I've already got his post-lifting body type and I just look average
>>
>>34042943
>Indian
No, worse

>>34042988
If you're white just go to your local alt-right meetups to make friends

>>34042991
It is if you're white
>>
>>34043010
What is it anon? I'm also from one of the "worst" races possible I believe
>>
>>34043010

I'm pretty sure indian is the "worse" race for dating anon
>>
>>34043053
Not really since they can get arranged marriages or even legally marry a cousin (not into that sort of thing but w/e)

>>34043029
If you know then you know
>>
>>34043089
I'm gonna guess middle eastern/North Africa.
>>
>>34042808
Even if I suddenly become a 10/10 by lifting I'd still be awkward, so no

I said to myself that I would only start lifting at an actual gym when I get a girlfriend, other than that I don't really give a shit unless my body gets severely unattractive to the point it disgusts me
I'm not fat I'm just skinny though, right now I'm reaching the skinnyfat point
>>
>>34043155
I think it's eastern europe
>>
>>34043010
>worse than indian

you must be a flip then?
>>
>>34043155
>>34043200
>>34043207
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong

Worse
>>
>>34043221
Uncontacted Tribe?
>>
>>34043221
>not white
>not asian
>not black
>not indian
>not slav
>not mena
Either you're something that is included in one of these, or you are something I've never heard of or can't remember.
>>
>>34043221
Beaner?

originalli ravioli
>>
>>34043265
Yeah I guess

Literally the worst race to be for dating, two-bee-h

>>34043261
All these other races have inherent advantages when it comes to dating
>>
>>34043221
If you're an abo how did you even learn to use the internet
>>
>>34043289
>yeah I guess

what do you mean ''I guess'', you're a chicano so yeah you're lower than shit
>>
>>34043289
>>34043317
Wait. Hispanic is lower than all of this? >>34043261

What the fuck. How come nobody told me? How? What?
>>
>>34043341
Not hispanic, he's a chicano, he's lower than anything worse on the planet

Chicanos should get all exterminated

Also, he's most likely full amerindian
>>
>>34043317
Exactly, I'm a member of the only race that can be robotic so please gtfo normalfaggot

>dude I'm a member of a race that isn't shit on all day for being inherently inferior but I still think I'm a robot because I NO GETTA DE PUSI :((( lmao

>>34043341
It is ever since the rise of the alt-right and Donald J Trump. I'm wholly expecting to be enslaved and lobotomized soon since I'm the member of the only true robotic race in existence
>>
>>34043376
Either way, I'm more of a robot than you'll ever be.

You don't get pilloried, shamed, and demeaned for how you were born. I do.

Trust me I'd have been born as any other race if I had the choice when I was conceived but you non-robots just don't get that
>>
File: h.png (1MB, 979x644px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
1MB, 979x644px
>just wanted some sort of way to track my weightloss, see progress and get motivated
>make an instagram and upload a picture every day
>yesterday stacies have been liking my photo.
what does it mean????
>>
>>34043414
>what does it mean???
...that whites cant be robots, duh
>>
>>34043381
>>34043406

You're the self hating chicano, kys fag
you probably can't even speak spanish

Seriously, kill yourself
>>
>>34043438
>dude you're self hating but you're also a subhuman and lower than shit lmao

Why are all you non-robots unapologetic hypocrites? Or are you just contradicting yourself since you're a "mestizo intellectual"
>>
File: 1483998686301.jpg (121KB, 742x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483998686301.jpg
121KB, 742x540px
>>34043434
i'm not white i'm asian anon.....
>>
File: albino-black-woman.jpg (68KB, 645x860px) Image search: [Google]
albino-black-woman.jpg
68KB, 645x860px
>>34043376
Alright. What is the difference between these two? And how can you tell the difference if you don't know them.
>>34043381
Have you talked to any altrighters? They are not really boogiemen people think they are.
>>
>>34043294
Gee, bro. I don't know. Because your dick farted?
>>
>>34043438
slavs are white and they are worse than any race
>>
>>34043438
Seriously. Has anyone sounded intelligent while speaking language?
>>34043406
>>34043467
Self pity is pathetic. Be better than that.
>>
>>34043487
Clearly pigmentation makes no difference when it comes to idiots.
>>
I'm short and ugly. I'm not white.

Done.

Not everyone is born on easy mode.
>>
>>34043480
Yes I have

They want to lobotomize, possibly gay-rape, bludgeon, then deport me simply for existing

That's the tame version, there are others who want to maim and flay me alive, again, simply for existing.

While they date/fetishize my races' women all the while, ofc

>>34043512
Don't conflate self pity with pragmatism.

>>34043487
*leans into Mic*

Wrong
>>
>>34042808
No matter how much I lift I'll always be 5'8.
>>
>>34042808
>What's your excuse?
I was ugly when i was skinny. Now i'm fat and ugly, atleast i can eat all i want.
>>
>>34043546
That sounds like nothing I've seen. How did you approach them? Did you present yourself as a castizo/mestizo first or did you start by simply talking? Hopefully you didn't fall for the memes they tend to spam people with. Screencaps?
>>
File: Bolt.png (26KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bolt.png
26KB, 1200x600px
>>34043546
>I'm more of a robot than you'll ever be.
>You don't get pilloried, shamed, and demeaned for how you were born. I do.
>I'd have been born as any other race if I had the choice
>you non-robots just don't get that
or summarized
>You have no idea how bad I got it
Totally not self pity
>>
>>34043587
No they approached me and started calling me "Paco" and "boy" and generally harassing me even though I didn't even want their attention. Pretty sure they would have ganged up on me and jumped me since they were drunk

Whites are to nonblacknonwhites what Blacks are to whites

I'm anticipating some alt-right activists to kidnap and torture a hispanic in retaliation for that white who got kidnapped and tortured by blacks in Chicago. Since that's just the pecking order on the racial totem pole
>>
File: 1470822885160.jpg (15KB, 185x152px) Image search: [Google]
1470822885160.jpg
15KB, 185x152px
>>34043625
None of that is self-hate. It's literally all pragmatism, and no amount of right-wing goaloost shifting or strawmanning will change it.

You all fed me these facts, claiming they're objective truths, and now you act as if I hate myself by regurgitating them
>>
>tfw gypsy
>>
>>34043626
Last time I heard these type of description, it came from a liar so please understand my doubt. Assuming you are right and truthful, they seem like thoughtless idiots. And those come in all forms. Don't you have guns in yankee land?
>>
>>34043657
I'm fucking done with you. If you can't see it now, you will never.
>>34043670
That is way worse.
>>
>>34043626
holy shit you self-absorbed entitled piece of trash

I think you have much much bigger problems than your race you fucking cringy twat

you're almost as bad as that autist on /mu/ that claimed he was better than everyone, but this time it's the other way around
>>
>>34042808
chads not bald

all these people do is get fit and a haircut
>>
>>34042808
'I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold, this also is vanity.'
'I said of laughter, It is mad: and of mirth, What doeth it?'
>>
Acne and bad skin in general left scars everywhere
>>
>>34042808
Doesn't work like that, anon. He still had the good facial structure. It was just clouded by his fat/bad hair/acne
>>
>>34043690
>a spic shooting Whites in self defense
>getting away with it
Choose one (1)

>>34043712
Not an argument. How can you post little /pol/ memesymbols then just wholly dismiss all the objective facts and statistics about my race as if they don't exist

>>34043723
Not really, I wouldn't have nearly half the shortcomings I do if I was white. Go ahead and try to prove me wrong but you cant. Race is more than skin deep and attitude is shaped by race. If I was white, I'd be happier and less autistic.
>>
>>34043785
And that right was the expected reaction I was waiting for.
Thanks for confirming, Pablo.
>>
>>34043834
>dude my preconceived notions about you a priori rule out your (valid + cogent) arguments without me having to provide a counterargument lmao

wow this really thinktivated my almonds, I guess spics are totally desirable and not subhuman robots at all
>>
File: Chicago-Crime-Statistics.jpg (80KB, 1092x576px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago-Crime-Statistics.jpg
80KB, 1092x576px
>>34043875
Likewise.
And there comes the self pity. Oh woe is me.

You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>34043901
>dude I'm going to keep on pointing out how your race is inferior/undesirable and you get judged by merit of others actions while I keep on telling you you're just being "self-hating" lmao

really activated my thoughts as to why whites cant be robots
>>
>>34043785
>Race is more than skin deep and attitude is shaped by race.

No. Attitude is shaped by your surroundings and the events that happened in your life. A ghetto trash white boy will act like a nigger thug and a well-raised middle-class black boy will act like a civilized person.

>If I was white, I'd be happier and less autistic.
Whites are literally the most autistic race. Ask any white or non-white person.

You wanna know what your problem is you little shit? It's that much like the stereotype surrounding your race, you're a lazy fucking cunt. You'd much rather wallow in your fucking self-pity and claim "WOE IS ME" to every passerby than do something about it. Even Jews scheme to get their reparations. Are you worse than a Jew?

Don't answer that. Rhetorical question. Although let's be honest, we both know the answer to that one, don't we Pancho.
>>
>>34043979
>dude you're literally the worst subhuman ever Pancho lmao
>dude stop self-hating lmao

Are all whites contradictory hypocrites or just the ones on 4chan
>>
>>34044020
>you as a person are a despicable little shit
>while your race has negative stereotypes many of your kin have elevated past it and become at least tolerable if not well-adjusted members of society

It's not all about your fucking race, Pancho. That's the point I was trying to convey. But of course you were too busy self-loathing to realize that.
>>
>>34043958
Now now, let's not judge too hastily, hijo de la puta malvada.
Don't go around assuming only to then condemn assumptions by others.
You are the most pathetic of our breed I have ever ever spoken to.
In conclusion, chupa mi pinga cabron.

>>34043979
This guy gets it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sca-MWuvw0M
>>
>>34043979
Behavior and reaction to strong stimuli depends on one's natural born temperament and clinical intelligence.

Habits that people parrot from their surroundings are actually the most vain outer shell of a human.

People can be encouraged into different behaviors, but you can't encourage a person out of their nature.

You can't encourage a retard to be able to study himself to become a doctor, as a extreme example because in this case the noticeably inferior intelligence can be separated from the rest of the population with the human eye, so to say.

But the same applies across the board, to a varying degree.
>>
>>34044077
>dude you're a subhuman little shit lmao
>dude most of your race are subhuman little shits lmao
>dude but 1% of them have elevated past it so why cant you lmao

This is like me saying "Martin Shrekli grew up poor and white yet he was a self-made millionaire, why cant you do it too"

>>34044084
>homosexual and prostating himself at the foot of a white yet he calls me self-hating and pathetic

Really made me hmmm
>>
>>34044166
>stereotypes are representative of an entire race
You'd like that to be true wouldn't you.

Stop bunching yourself with the rest of your race. You're degrading their image. And by the way, nice job putting words in my mouth. I didn't call anyone but you subhuman. You're the negative 1%. You're the bad apple, the exception that confirms the rule,that rule being "99% of all people are at least somewhat tolerable". The neutral 80% and the positive 19% all look down on you in shame.
>>
>>34044166
White cocks for Beanie fucks

Triggerino Maximus, please uncle tom me more
:)
>>
>>34044285
>implying stereotypes AREN'T representative of an entire race

that's a good one

Rest of your post is just shallow platitudes and half-truths
>>
>>34044332
>implying stereotypes ARE representative of an entire race

You must be fun at parties. Oh wait, you don't go to those now do you. Too busy hating yourself in public for everyone to mock you even further, reinforcing your negative image that everyone hates your race when in reality everyone hates you specifically.

>lol I'll disregard the rest of his post by calling it shallow and half-true thus sparing me the need to counter-argument
Do you just like being a stereotype? Maybe that's the real problem here.

Captcha : Childcare Needles
>>
>>34044409
You're just going to keep on insulting me, but my existence is proof of why I'm correct.

You're gonna get off /r9k/ once you got your little ego boost and go hang out with your gf, and the rest of us will be alone.

Why are you still here, so you can feel better about yourself?
>>
>>34044453
>totally not self pity
>right cuz i exist
oh okay then guess you were right then
sorry
>>
>Implying you're a chad
You're a sad excuse at trying to be a chad. Everybody smells your desperation with that shitty haircut and camel tooth smile.
>>
>>34044453
>my existence is proof of why I'm correct
>my existence is equivalent to all of my race's less pathetic existences

I feel like I'm repeating myself here, and it's probably because I am, but holy shit, as self-loathing as you are, your ego is fucking massive. I doubt anyone could explain that contradiction without wanting to stab their hands for giving you the attention you want.

>and the rest of us will be alone
I doubt anyone here considers you a part of the "us", whatever that means.

>Why are you still here
Good question. You'll probably never admit to your faults anyway. Enjoy shooting yourself in the foot for the rest of your life.
>>
>>34044505
>>34044540
You're still conflating "self-pity" with "pragmatism", Chad.

Nobody can "overcome" their genetics.

Let me try and simplify this for you since you're too busy juggling all the sluts on your tinder, the "fembots" you talk to on skype, your IRL gf, and your practice gf:

>white with "shortcomings": his shortcomings are taken into account on an individual context
>nonwhite with shortcomings: his shortcomings are attributed as "heh typical shitskin"

you literally cannot refute this without more non-sequiturs and ad homs about me
>>
>>34042808
I call bullshit on that image.
As far as I know your facial structure doesn't change THAT drastically unless you get facial surgery, even with a huge hormone boost. How did he go from having no chin to having a man jaw that would a hollywood actor embarrassed?
>>
>>34044720
>me having tinder
>having skype talks
>having gf
>side bitch
rip sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da8NbshjD7o
>>
>>34044720
>you can't tell me why I specifically am shit without directly referencing me

You're absolutely correct, that's exactly why I won't bother
>>
a person's status is dictated by salary
>>
>>34042808
Laziness i'll be completely honest, I'm a lazy fuck I could work out more and get /fit/ but I won't I'd rather spend my few days off from work fapping, watching anime, or just browsing /r9k/ or /a/. I've come to term that I'm a lazy piece of shit already.
>>
>>34044833
>You're absolutely correct
Only part I read, 2bea-H

glad you admit I'm right and whites cant be robots
>>
>>34044905
>I only read what I wanted to read

Didn't expect any less from you. Stay deluded.
>>
>>34044945
Could say the same for you, considering you selectively replied to my posts. Pretty sure you're just projecting at this point since you're getting ready to go see one of your many gfs, chad
>>
>>34043723
>>34043979
>>34044077
>>34044285
>>34044409
>>34044540
>>34044833
>>34044945

All my replies. Tell me if I missed anything.
>>
>>34043587
Hes right nigger we have it rough.Women hate beaner men witth a passion it seems and the rise of the alt right has led to an increase of knuckleheads intimidating us
>>
>>34045010
>Tell me if I missed anything.
Yeah, the parts where I enumerated ways that whites can't be robots

If you reply to this post, or even give it an @, you tacitly admit I'm right and you're wrong
>>
>>34042808
no amount muscles will hide those beta eyes tho
>>
Im pretty sure we could be 4 feet with a deformed head and you fags we still regurgitate "just lift bro"

Do you roidheads know anything else besides lifting.Not everyone is born with good genetics
>>
>>34045303
>whites can't be bots because I have an inferiority complex and that trumps everything
I tend not to acknowledge retardation but since you asked for it, here you go

>If you reply to this post, or even give it an @, you tacitly admit I'm right and you're wrong
>if you reply I automatically win and you lose haha I totally won that argument
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>34044084
Lol no beaner talks like that.Dude is right white people who false flag are pathetic
>>
>>34044285
There's a reason no one likes beaners nigger and its not the "1%" who is has put the bad image
>>
>>34043289
>beans can't be Chad's
Holyyy fuck you're stupid. Beans have great potential to be alpha as fuck.
Also
>Fishing this hard for (you)'s
>>
>>34043487

More Russian qts for me.
>>
>>34045396
Nice non-sequiturs, way to totally not-argument.

I win.

>>34045276
>>34045422
>>34045476
Exactly, thank you.

>>34045525
>Beans have great potential to be alpha as fuck.
fucking lel since when?

>inb4 you rattle off some hispanic boxers and actors

again, that's like 1% of spics and like me saying "hey brah if Martin Shrekli was a poor white guy born to janitors but he white IQ'd himself up some wealth, why can't you do it"
>>
>>34045525
>Manlet genes
>Shitskin
>Low iq
>Shit genetics
>Least desired race by women
>Chad potential

Its kind of enjoyable seeing you clowns make an ass of yourself.Do you people get off from this feelgoodsie bullshit?
>>
Marx predicted that the workers of the world would unite past their nationalities and ethnicities to tackle their respective bourgeois "oppressors", but reality showed that the German factory worker identified more with the German factory manager than the Indian factory worker. Race and location proved to be a stronger uniter than class.

When the beta uprising happens, will class prevail over race? Will robots of all races side with one another against the Chad/Stacy oppressors, or will you all prefer to be the beta 3rd wheels for the respective Chads/Stacys of your race?
>>
>>34043289
OH go FUCK yourself, you're Hispanic and you're acting like that's worse than being black, white, Indian, Asian, Arab, Eastern European?

Nigger have you never heard of the Latin Lover stereotype? Have you not seen the cool NY Puerto Ricans back in the 80s? Have you never seen the alpha cholos from the Southwest? The fucking clean shaven Brazilian guys?

Seriously, kys.
>>
>>34045548
>since when?
Nigger the whole Latino culture is based around being Chad wtf are you saying
>>
>>34045801
I live in the southwest and I'm not a cholo.

Also the "latin lover stereotype" has been precluded by the Trump presidency and the populist anti-hispanic uprising
>>
>>34045699
The latter.Racial unity trumps all look at the alt right hoopla.Despite the fact that some shitskins supported and endorsed trump they are still being threathned with lynch mobs on the "day of the rope"
>>
>>34045826
I didn't say that every Hispanic in the southwest was a cholo, I was saying a cholo is the poor version of a Mexican American Chad.

What are you even talking about with Trump? Are you only trying to fuck anti Hispanic Trump supporters or what? How can one be this retarded
>>
>>34045801
Lol deluded from reality are you?We get made fun of on the daily in modern NYC most mexicans get openly laughed at by the blonde women in this city and get treated like shit.

If you are a non white Hispanic life is not going to be fun
>>
>>34045570
>Manlet genes
I count as mestizo, but I'm over 6 n half.

>shitskin
Who's the racist now?

>low iq
poor people tend to be idiots, as do self pitying "victims"

>shit genetics
Again 6 n half

>Least desired race by women
>Most desired race by black women
Think you need to rephrase this

>Chad potential
>Momma I wanna be an asshole
>implying there isn't more things in life than being a chad

Overall, spics can at least be mediocre. Just basically you feel like a little shit doesn't mean everyone else of your race is also a little shit.

>>34045699
Why I'm not surprised
>>
What the fuck is the point when hot virgin teens are outside of your dating pool?
>>
>>34045823
This so much
>>34045877
Dude, he's a fucking shill
>>
>>34045883
>If you are a non white Hispanic life is not going to be fun
Idk I live around thousands of non white Hispanics and they're enjoying life. Your problem is that you're trying to be a white guy and it upsets you when you fail at being something you're not.

Quit trying to be Chad and be Chadberto. You're not a whiteboy, Pedro. Go try to fuck a big booty, raven haired Latina, blonde girls are trash anyway. M
>>
>>34042808
>faggot
>faggot
>faggot
>faggot
>manlet
lol I could totally kick your ass faggot.
>>
>>34045829
Evidence of this please
>>34045883
1. cry more
2. proof you fucking beanerino
>>
>>34045917
Glad to see your personal anecdotes somehow invalidate reality.Too bad im not you
>>
>>34045877
If you're not a cholo or one of those military/LEO/entrepreneur alphas, then you're effectively invisible as a hispanic in the southwest

As for the rest of your post I'm only trying to date/fuck women of my own race, but anti-hispanic trump supporters have effectively used their propaganda to subvert latina/hispanic women in addition to everyone else, not just trump supporters

>>34045823
>>34045937
If you're not an "alpha" in latino culture, you're a fucking joke. I realize you guys probably live in hartford connecticut or long island sound, but in hispanic-majority areas, if you don't put on that "ayyy im a fuckin MAN ese" front, you're essentially persona non grata

god forbid you speak using words with more than 3 syllables, or else you're "acting white"
>>
>>34045953
So basically
>Be the driving force that led your race to become undesirable in the first place

Thanks for the tip
>>
>>34045977
I live in Dallas, TX, an over 50% Hispanic city and you got beans running around playing soccer, going to college and never threw a gang sign a day in their life but they still pull women left and right. Stop blaming your race for your failures and look within, compa.
>>
File: 1460303685537.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460303685537.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>34046036
I live in a >80% hispanic city and there's a deluge of undesirable hispanic men here...

really made me think...
>>
>>34043221
gupsy? jew?
>>
>>34046014
You're beyond help, guey. The fact that you come from a culture where being an alpha is a top priority and still managed to be raised as the cuck you are is baffling.

You have all the tools at your disposal, the Spanish language, the food, the music, the very sexual dances and the machismo but you still turned out like this. How awful were your parents?

You ranked yourself below Asian men. Japan is the birthplace of hikikomori and herbivore men for Christs sake.
>>
>>34045965
Walk outside if you need proof even in a liberal shithole beans are still treated like trash
>>
File: image.jpg (331KB, 743x1014px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331KB, 743x1014px
>>34046078
Your undesirability has nothing to do with you being Hispanic and has everything to do with you personally.
>>
>>34046152
Truth.

>live in an >80% hispanic city/county
>the mayor is a car-salesman jew
>the chief of police is black
>the sheriff is a homosex white
>all the hispanic women would rather date white men
>all the military blax are confrontational
>lots of the whites are fed up with living around spics
>still a "democratic" county

>>34046197
Not an argument
>>
File: Hoho.png (345KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hoho.png
345KB, 480x800px
>>34042808

I'm relatively good looking. It's not my looks. It's some much deeper and harder to change. im a coward and an asshole

I'm socially incompetent. My face screams it. Just look at it.
>>
>>34046152
Yeah blacks are treated like trash too but Tyrone still manages to be Tyrone.
>>
>>34046209
You look like a more muscular, non-homosex iDubbbz

just uh

b yourself
>>
just got out of prison with no money and no friends what do?
>>
>>34046141
You must be a normie thinking this just "bee yourself" rhetoric actually works.Im educated , well off and most women of my race rather date white men its as simple as that.Im norhing more than a walking gag to you people.As if speaking Spanish is all it took to get a gf
>>
>>34046205
>not an argument
It wasn't meant to be. It's fact. White robots are more self aware it seems. They don't have their skin color to hide behind when trying to figure out why they're robots.

But the minorities on here have such huge egos and have deluded themselves so much that they unironically believe that the reason they fail at life is because of their race. If only you were born white, everything would be alright. It's obviously your skin that's the problem, there's no way it's because you're incredibly awkward, smell like McDonald's onions, are over/underweight and dress like a 12-year-old. No, it's definitely the fact that you're skin is brown.
>>
>>34046241
>implying education and money is all it takes to get a gf
This is why you're alone
>>
>>34043029
Your in Australian aboriginal arnt you? Don't worry I've met one aboriginal Chad in my life but the kicker is he look islander not aboriginal and constantly deals with people telling him they didn't know he was aboriginal cause he's too good looking.
>>
>>34046328
>It's obviously your skin that's the problem, there's no way it's because you're incredibly awkward, smell like McDonald's onions, are over/underweight and dress like a 12-year-old. No, it's definitely the fact that you're skin is brown.
Except you keep selectively replying to my posts and not noticing the part where I mentioned that race is more than skin deep?

If I was white, I literally would not have any of those problems. Whites, genetically and statistically speaking, are more likely to be more "self aware", and not have any of the shortcomings you rattled off.

I eagerly await your "women can be fembots too"-tier mental gymnastics as to why this means whites can still be undesirable and alone
>>
>>34046364
Jesus fuckin Christ

You're right. If you were white, you wouldn't have these problems because you wouldn't be constantly convincing yourself that you're inferior like so many of our "born brown, raised white" brothers do.

Get the fuck over yourself. Being Hispanic sets you apart from white guys, especially with white girls.
>>
>>34046427
1.) statistically, I am/was more likely to be stinky, short, overweight/obese, and psychologically maladjusted because I'm hispanic. This isn't up for debate, genetics is just facts.
2.) I don't want white women, senpaitchi
>>
>>34046364
Wtf do you mean that if you weren't white, you wouldn't have those problems? Are you implying that being poorly dressed, unkempt and a social retard is a strictly minority problem?

One of the stereotypes of white people is that they're the uncoolest, blandest race in the country. Good lord.
>>
Because I am already lean and /fit/ but didn't have a facial potential of the guy.

Not saying he is Chad, but he was blessed with the potential to emulate Chad. Unlike me.
>>
>>34046462
>stinky
Wash yourself. It's not a problem if you practice good hygiene
>overweight
Exercise
>psychologically maladjusted
Proof needed

This has nothing to do with genetics, apart from the short thing. You're just a retard.
>>
>>34046328
Its true racism is still alive in well in america.Racial tensions are near 60s level of Insanity.

If you dont think race plays a huge role in human development think you are a idiot.

Im only as successful as i am by imitating the white man, had i been myself i would have been a degenrate piece of shit like my brother
>>
>>34046530
>implying there aren't people who are still going to say I'm smelly and fat (relative to whites [the norm]) no matter how much I exercise and bathe
I shower every day (3x a day when I lift) and I lift 3x a week, it's still not good enough

>Proof needed
You have the internet, if you truly wished to find out whether or not if was true you could have by now
>>
I've cleaned up quite a bit since my teenage years. I also 26. Girls have said I'm attractive and I have hooked with a few throughout the years. But it really has to do with confidence and self esteem, none of which I have or could fake. I've never really had a gf, the longest lastest about a month. Girls want to be with me until they figure out I'm an anxious, insecure, self hating, weirdo
>>
>>34043010
There are plenty Papi Chulos out there anon
>>
>>34046530
Why do you think there are so many fat Hispanics , especially mex.Its not due to choice friend.Only my dad and i are lightweight twigs while my mom and bro are fat pieces of lard despite the same exact fucking diet.(my mom barely eats
>>
>>34046559
>racism is still alive and well
True
>Racial tensions are near 60s level
OHO I AM LAFFIN. Tell a minority who was living in America in the 60s this. They'll laugh your goofy ass off the block.
>If you don't think race plays a huge role in human development you are a idiot
It does but the way it played a role in the development of minorities in 4chan is fucking retarded. Normal minorities don't grow up with this much of an inferiority complex to white guys. This is fucking wild.
>I'm only as successful as I am by imitating the white man
Imitating whites to get ahead in life is a whole different animal than trying to be white in all aspects of life and feel inferior when your Mexican ass doesn't succeed at being white.
>>
>>34042808
I'm waving dumbbells up and down right now.
>>
>>34046702
Yeah Hispanics have weight problems just like blacks do. But you know why there are black and Hispanic men in good shape? Because they take care of themselves. They don't sit around eating chitlins and frijoles, they actually exercise.
>>
>>34045801
it depends completely
if you are spanish-looking handsome and 'white' so to speak then yes you're good

if you're a fat little brown native-american looking person then no
>>
>>34042808
that looks like wayyyy tooo much work
>>
>>34046794
Not a good comparison American blacks were literally breeded to be body builders.

Native genes suck ass why do you think most of our ancestors died off?We werent as effective genetically like blacks
>>
File: 1468545991405s.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468545991405s.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>34044409
my nigga you're on r9k the fuck you mean
>>
>>34046600
Yeah, people are always going to talk shit about you? That's your excuse? That people are going to be mean? Thad why you don't try? Are you ten?

The burden of proof isn't on me, I'm not the one who brought that up. I'm not about to search google for this "fact" that you came up with, especially since that if it's true, it most likely has more to do with environmental factors than genetics.

Don't be a dumbass, Juan. You're letting the opinions of racists dictate your life. You're really giving up on life because of what Trump supporters think. Or stay a dumbass. Stay a dumbass and think your race is the only thing that's causing the problems in your life and not who you are.

The amount of 5'7" mestizo Mexican Chads I see and you're here thinking your race is what made you a robot.
>>
>>34046880
Native Americans died off because they were exposed to diseases that they had never had to deal with before, not because their genes are inferior, you dope. Africa is right around the corner from Europe so they probably built up a tolerance to European diseases.
>>
>>34046802
You're triggering the fuck out of me anon don't be so idiotic.
>>
>>34046794
> frijoles

Beans aren't bad for you, they're lowfat.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 620x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 620x951px
They got a Mexican to play Chad for Christsake
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1000x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1000x797px
Good job, you clowns have officially pissed me off.
>>
>>34042808
obviously because he has good facial features and i'm a lazy fuck
>>
File: 1480799437045.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1480799437045.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>34043480
S U C C
U U C C
C U C C
C U C C
>>
>>34046927
>Cant survive diseases
>Others in the same species can survive it
>Not inferior

Thats the textbook definition.Blacks ay least had a eugenics program in place to make sure only the strong lifters exist.Natives were just killed off or used as rape bait(leading to massive amounts of genetic variation and a lot of unwanted offspring.
>>
>>34042988
might have to focus on strengthening your back muscles
>>
>>34047063
Nice chain wallet faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 640x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 640x588px
>Waaa!!!
>Latinos can't be Chad!
>>
>>34042808
he waited too long to get fit... now he's just tired old expired christmas cake chad, can't hold a candle to men in their prime who didn't let themselves go

them laugh lines, crows feet, bags under eyes, dark circles, skeleton fingers... was this guy a meth addict?
>>
>>34047107
Aren't latino chads called Rico?
>>
>>34047107
Latinos are a mutt race of course some of going to look good are you going to deny thoses who got the lower end of the stick?
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 646x1000px
>>34047124
Whatever you wanna call 'em. Chadberto, Raymundo, Rico Suavecito, they still exist
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 634x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 634x717px
>>34047133
Literally every race has ugly people, /r9k/ is an example of that
>>
>>34047153
Being mixed mutt is worst you have no racial unity like other racies to uplift you.

Its like being eternally left out from a dodgeball game for life.
>>
File: k.jpg (28KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
28KB, 331x319px
>>34047063
> getting mad because of /r9k/

Off yourself if you are mad over being wrong.
>>
>>34047153
God damnit those thirsty ass 40 year old sluts probably rush for Slaters cock while their cuck beta male partners pay the bills at home. Bet those bitches would throw a fit if their husbands diddled kapowski
>>
>>34047207
Oh shut up. Any fucking excuse from you huh? Have you never heard of "La Raza"?

Latinos have created their own race and identify with it. They identify with their country of origin even more. Canelo probably sees himself as closer to George Lopez than he does Donald Trump even though Canelo and Donald trump are both redheads.
>>
File: tek.png (567KB, 823x643px) Image search: [Google]
tek.png
567KB, 823x643px
>>34047107
as a lady i'd say latinos are one of the more handsome races or at least that is just my opinion

straight thick black hair is the best
>>
>>34047218
I'm more mad about these betas thinking the only reason they're fucked is because they're not white.
>>
>>34047236
Funny you bring up la raza if you are too dark skinned you arnt enough for them.

Seriously leave the house /r9k/ delusions is not reality
>>
How delusional do you have to be to think that if you were white, all your problems would disappear? Especially when /r9k/ is mostly white guys with the same problems as you.
>>
>>34047354
White men are the most desired race when it comes to dating look it up.

Shitskins have to try harder for the same women
>>
>>34047375
>Shitskins have to try harder for the same women
First, find you a nonwhite girl who grew up with her own people and hasn't been brainwashed by white media.

Second, who gives a shit if it's harder? The only reason so many women want white men is the same reason black men want white women. They're a status symbol. If black men had the stereotype of being rich and successful, you'd see all races of women wanting to be with black men.
>>
>>34047432
Because women are hardwired to prefer and breed with the top of the pack and hypergamy is encouraged in our society.

With those two factors in place you have a difficult wall to climb.im not a beaner but most women in my home country prefer lighter men and literally had a
Active genocide against niggers
>>
Minorities should be banned from the Internet and segregation should be reinforced. It's the only way to fix the fucked up mentality that some of our people have developed.
>>
>>34047547
>t. Tolerant liberal
>>
File: IMG_9926.jpg (92KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9926.jpg
92KB, 600x618px
>>34042808

uhh because becoming stacey (male) was easier and so much more fun!
>>
File: activate.png (348KB, 374x512px) Image search: [Google]
activate.png
348KB, 374x512px
>>34043376
>Chicanos should get all exterminated
Bring it faggot. I just had organic oats, with a hand full of activated almonds, and a green drink.
>>
>>34047571
Just because I'm nonwhite doesn't mean I'm a "liberal"
>>
File: IMG_20170106_231428.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170106_231428.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
Because im not white. Saved from an earlier thread, apparently this is a former robot.
>>
>>34047856
Jesus Christ, another "I'm not white"-er. You better not be black or Hispanic I swear to god.
>>
>>34046740
Right because white boys getting beaten and even kidnapped for supporting a canidate they dont like , mexicans get ran out of thier homes and blacks getting shot from police over menial shit is totally not evidence our society's modern racial strife?

Whats it gonna take?Do we need white people to go full 1488 day of the rope before you wake up?
>>
>>34047878
Cant argue facts.i dont agree with SJWs when it comes to white privilege but you guys definitely have genetic advantages
>>
>>34042808
Because Chads are fucking all the same. Seriously, I hate chads for the reason that they all share the common interests and likes. They're all boring.
>>
>>34045801
This guy is right, Indians are at the very bottom and hispanics are slightly better.
>>
>>34047894
What are you even talking about? I didn't say racism was nonexistent, I said it's not bad as the 60s. It's nowhere near 60s level racism.
>>
>>34047927
Whites grow bald at the age of 35.

The good thing about being hispanic is that we dont lose our hair when we get old but we do age faster in looks.
>>
>>34042808
Because I was cucked with dark green (brown looking) eyes.
>implying non-blue eyed people can be chads
>>
>>34042808
Looks have never been my problem. Neither has discipline. I have a well defined body and wear nice clothes. I play multiple instruments, I work out I study, I read, I live a productive life. Understand that looking good and dressing well is the BASELINE. That is what is expected of you. If you cant meet these, dont bother. After you have met the baseline, the real work only begins. Make your place in the world and BE CONFIDENT. For me personally, I cannot for the life of me deal with power struggles, it throws me off damn hard.I frequently have to go home and read and introspect for hours just to feel somewhat good again. I am trying many things to change this btw, books, putting myself out there, meditating etc.
Social status is a very real concept. If you're weird, you're fucked. If you're nervous you are fucked. The real world is brutal.
>>
>>34042808
Because my facial features are fucking shit. I'm not fat and my acne is mostly gone, but I still look weird.
>>
>>34048348
POST PICS
O
S
T

D
I
C
K
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-10-15-43-44.png (177KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-10-15-43-44.png
177KB, 480x854px
>>34047856
>this is Chad
Good b8 m8
>literally the fucking captcha
>>
File: Snapchat-5386187005663224220.jpg (341KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5386187005663224220.jpg
341KB, 1080x1776px
I can't I'm I'm real short

(In csgo supprise is everything)
>>
>>34048498
IF THAT IS YOU IN THE PIC, PLS BLACK ME HOLY SHIT AND PLS GET SWOLE
>>
>>34042988
what weight were you starting at?

it's entirely possible that your form was perfect - pain isn't always a sign of doing it wrong, it can just be general muscle weakness fixing itself

if you've not exercised before it's hard to tell which kind of pain it is
>>
>>34048520 if I get swoll I'll look like a square
>>
>>34048551
NO YOU WONT, YOULL LOOK GOOD JUST GET LEAN
>>
>>34048439
Praise kek
Origins
>>
>>34046891
>implying one has to be racist to be influenced by the aut-right's opinions on hispanics
wew
>>
File: 1477182178742.png (377KB, 824x896px) Image search: [Google]
1477182178742.png
377KB, 824x896px
>tfw came back from my abuela's house to see that /r9k/ has picked up my "Chadberto" forced meme

nice
>>
File: smug kosaku.png (440KB, 715x529px) Image search: [Google]
smug kosaku.png
440KB, 715x529px
>tfw white spic
Feels great to look exotic and still look white enough.
>>
For anyone who still thinks whites can be robots:

>>34047993
>>
I am Asian.

OP's pic only work if you were a fat blob.
>>
I would rather die alone as myself than change myself to be someone I'm not. Not that I can't change, but it needs to be that happens naturally. Maybe eventually I'll naturally change to the point where I don't have this mindset and then can completely change.
>>
>>34042808
working on it
afafafsfasg
>>
Because I'm already 25 and fit. I've done all I can In terms of looks.

To be a chad, you need 3 essential features.

>tall
>good Jawline
>white

Money and social skills can be worked on, but without those 3, you can know become a normie+
>>
>>34042808
thas pretty ipressive.
>>
>>34042808
he looks really insecure now
>>
>>34042808
>Blonde hair
>blue eyes
>tall
He always had it in him.
>>
Because im indian originahshfhah
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.