[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you planning on getting married?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: BRENDAN1104_468x515.jpg (41KB, 468x515px) Image search: [Google]
BRENDAN1104_468x515.jpg
41KB, 468x515px
So you planning on getting married?
>>
>>34042321
no thanks, honestly. i'd rather enjoy my alone time
>>
>>34042321
That photo can't be true for fuck's sake!!!
>>
File: 1464530834783.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1464530834783.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
This man is a true example why you should never a give a cunt the means to legally and financially kill you the moment she feels like it.
>>
>actor
>made it big in the 90's
>DIDNT INVEST IN FUCKING HAIRPLUGS

WHY ARE YOU SO DUM?
>>
no, marriage seems an awful lot like a meme

incidentally it's interesting how the same people that casually talk about all the shitty things about marriage (FIVE hilarious truths about married life brought to you by TopViral5.com) are the same ones insisting that it's the best thing in the universe
>>
>>34042321
No. I just want to get this life done with as little trouble as possible.
>>
>>34042398

>900k/annum alimony

that's why
>>
Hell, no. I've seen how it makes the adults act.
>>
>>34042321
> asking 4chan
> expecting anything but the "sour grapes" reply: "it's not worth it. They're all whores... a-a-and I want financial independence to pursue my hobbies and be happy! ... ;_;"
>>
>>34042935
Jesus. I'd just move to Mexico if I was him
>>
>>34042321
>implying i can even interact with females
kek
>>
File: Cfs_Q22WsAAsTDA.jpg (67KB, 600x757px) Image search: [Google]
Cfs_Q22WsAAsTDA.jpg
67KB, 600x757px
Yes, actually. My s/o and i talk about it from time to time, and talk casually about it. For instance, they've told me "when we're married, you're not allowed to cook".
>>
File: IMG_2502.jpg (37KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2502.jpg
37KB, 306x306px
And go through all the bullshit that happened in my childhood again? No thanks.
>>
>>34042321
Yeah
she's my favorite person
>>
>>34043606
But this time, you get it from a fun new perspective!
>>
File: Mannsion of Madness.jpg (242KB, 1283x766px) Image search: [Google]
Mannsion of Madness.jpg
242KB, 1283x766px
>>34043331
>wanting financial independence and to pursue hobbies to be happy is a problem
Calm down there normie, we all don't want to be up to our eyeballs in debt and to have a woman turn our kids against us or to use marriage as a way to fund themselves. Some of us also happen to like who we are and what we enjoy, not going to throw myself away and then go through some shitty mid-life crisis because I forgot who I was for pussy and some off spring
>>
>tfw your bf tells you he doesn't want to marry you and he's just with you because he will never find someone who is good enough to be his wife
Should I just kill myself?
>>
id love to. I just need to meet someone first...
>>
What is this "dont marry your wife will divorce and ruin you" meme?
its not 1980 anymore and you dont have to pay a single euro for your ex-wife if you settle it like that before the marriage.
>>
>>34043797
Here in America, pre-nups get throw out of court more often than they ever should. Even when you think your shit is on lock, they'll poke a hole in you and drain you empty.

And when a woman falls out of love with a man, it's like she doesn't even know him anymore.
>>
>>34043835
Shouldnt there be a standardized prenup or something? man i hate your cultur of sueing everything and everyone.

for the second part, yeah thats true. people should go back to just staying together when they stop loving each other.
>>
>>34043797
What is this bullshit? It was much harder to divorce rape a man in the 80s than it is now.

Before Reagan changed shit, to get alimony/half your shit a woman had to prove her husband cheated or physically abused her. Now it's simply a matter of "He got old and younger Chad gives me tingles" and she gets more alimony and like 3/4 of your shit.

IDK about prenups though, anybody have any links about them not working?
>>
>>34043965
Obviously you will find sites of people with failed prenups but it is usually safe and way safer than without.

also everyyone marrying in the 21st century without a prenup is an idiot an deserves all the shit that happen to him
>>
>>34043904
Some states started that. It's still grossly unfair towards men but at least lifetime alimony is getting abolished.

We still have it in SC though. Over half the marriges that last over 3 years end with the man paying lifetime alimony.

Hell, I met a guy who got divorced almost 20 years ago. He was married a little over 5 years. He got lifetime alimony and still has to give her half his check even though she is shacked up with another man (this apparently being the only case where the common law marriage bullshit doesnt kick in).

USA is worse than Russia or Germany ever was.
>>
>>34044017
Ok, got something that shows how ogten they succeed/fail, and the bullshit these feminist judges use to throw them out?
>>
File: 1483693719328.png (293KB, 409x437px) Image search: [Google]
1483693719328.png
293KB, 409x437px
>>34042321
>getting married
>2017
>>
>>34044066
>We still have it in SC though. Over half the marriges that last over 3 years end with the man paying lifetime alimony.
Half of the divorced marriages I suppose?

Daily reminder protestant reformation was the root of all evil in our society.
>>
>>34043331
You get married and be a whipping boy
I'll be snorting coke and banging crack head and impressionable teens.
Fag
>>
>>34044156
Yeah, half the divorces where the couple lasted over 3 years. That percentage shoots way up for any divorce of a 5+ year marriage.

And we arent even the worst state when it comes to alimony..... I think we are the worst when it comes to alimony from "common law marriages though".
>>
>>34044156
This, besu.

Gas the baptists, deus vult!!!
>>
>>34042321
Jesus, Brendan.
>>
>>34044156
Is this really due to protestants? I dont think they ever supported no fault divorce en masse. That was all thanks to feminists.

I have no problem with a woman leaving because her husband stabbed her or fucked some Stacies. My problem is that they get to leave for another run on the cock carousel and still get to take his stuff. These werent really issues until feminists pushed NFD through.
>>
>>34044267
Its not like they were for it in 16/17th century but protestantism and the way it sees the world made divorce more realistic.
>>
>>34044304
But is your problem with all divorce or frivilous divorce with the unfair settlements? Because, again, the latter is that evil feminism.

Make no mistake, this is how many women want it. Only after they want to marry a divorcee paying alimony, or they see their sons fall victim to it, does it suddenly become unfair in their eyes.

How its considered fair for a woman to say "I am tired of my vows so I am quitting. But you still have to keep me in the lifestyle to which I am accustomed forever" I will never fathom.
>>
>>34044435
No fault divorce is another form of hypergamy. It leaves a woman open to branch swinging without having to risk her stability.
>>
>>34043687
Yeah like if he's dating a dude how will he find a wife my nigga
>>
File: 1468431477509.jpg (32KB, 441x345px)
1468431477509.jpg
32KB, 441x345px
Divorce is one of the most profitable happenings for the 1%.

>state/lawyers get kickback
>huge sum of money awarded to big children (low impulse control, whenever someone receives a huge sum all at once without having to work for it, they instantly start to dream of ways to spend it)
>single household expenditures now become duo household, the man has to find his own place to live + new sets of furnishings/utilities
>the poor are more likely to spend frivolously, and you've effectively split a middle class household into 2 poor ones

Whose in control of the system? Who benefits?
>>
>>34045300
Then why would you say 1%? Why wouldnt you just call it the illuminati/globalists/Jews?
There are lots of people in the """"1%"""" that don't control shit. You need to make a little over 400k to be 1%... well within reach of a lot of good, hardworking people like doctors, small business owners, etc.
Know your enemy. It's not just anyone with money.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.