[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
DATE. 30 MINUTES. SHES ON HER WAY.

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK AM I GOING TO DO. SHE POSTED ON SNAP AND SHE LOOKS AMAZING. MY HAIR ISNT DONE. AND I LOOK SO DAMN BASIC.

HOW DO I DO THIS IM SCARED. SHES THE ONE WHO MADE THIS DATE HAPPEN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

HELP ME PLEASE R9K IL
>>
Just be urself
Try to be funny and make her laugh
>>
>>34041549
Make sure you present yourself with tendies on one arm and a fedora on the other, then when she opens the door say >m' lady
>>
File: fredrogers.jpg (30KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
fredrogers.jpg
30KB, 590x332px
It's gonna go great. Mr Rogers guarantees it.
>>
>>34041549
Are you going out or staying at home
>>
Panic

I can't stres this enough
>>
>>34041549
post pics we'll tell you how are your chances
>>
>>34041549
Take a fast shower
Put on clothes that you think look good (even if you're wrong and they don't it'll still be funny)
Clean up as much shit as you can, but for God's sake don't still be in the middle of doing it when she gets there.

Nothing more you can really do.
>>
Wait for her outside butt ass naked with whip cream on your dick
>>
>>34041623
Last night we were talking and it led to her saying lets go on a date tomorrow me being a dumbass said yes and now the time has come. I thought she was kidding or would back out so I didmt do shit to look good or even try. I am piss scared now idk how to really talk in real life conversation or how to socially stimulate her
>>
dont kill yourself m8 do crack with some meth with little bit of battery acid like a fucking rebel you are
>>
>>34041720
So where are you going? Or did you fucking make her go to your house on a first date? You motherfucker.
>>
QUICK DRINK AS MUCH ALCOHOL AS YOU CAN RIGHT NOW
>>
>>34041720
Well considering the fact she initiated she must be the one who will drive the convo, so there is little to worry about. Answer her with real responses, no yes or no. If you are going out then talk about the things happening around you, where you want to go in life and your passions. Talk about what she wants to do in life, her plans and shit. Bully her in a friendly way about what she wants to do and make her expand on what she says if they are too vague.

Also, do you know what kind of places she likes? Hobbies? Let's try to avoid the generic go out for coffee or dinner shit. Let's get you laid my boy
>>
Good on you anon, we're all proud. Show her your big meaty bepis and she'll be yours
>>
>>34041742
Shes coming to my house and then after we head out to go eat and ice skate apparently. I am making plans on the spot causr I dont have much time anymore. Is it ok to just say fuck this and wing the whole shit.

>>34041786
I know a bit about her and what she likes. Shes one of those extremely overly healthy girls who work out constantly and stays in shape. Im in pure terror cause last this happened i fucked it up towards the end.
>>
File: 1483693392726.jpg (235KB, 1510x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1483693392726.jpg
235KB, 1510x2002px
BOI'S FUCKED LADS IT'S OVER HAHAHA

Keep us posted OP plz
>>
SHE'S AT THE DOOR
>>
>>34041867
TELL US HOW TIGHT HER PUSSY WAS AND IF SHE SWALLOWED
>>
>>34041694
THIS OP PLEASE THIS BE BALD MY DUDE
>>
Stop thinking so much, just be natural. In my case shit just comes to me as I go along with it, if I sit around working myself up it's incredibly obvious I'm nervous and I say stupid shit.
>>
>>34041858
She sounds like my dream girl. I envy you, OP.

Take her out to a yogurt place if there's one near you. Then you go to that ice skating place and just skate bro. Don't be so nervous. She's already into you and your chances of fucking up are slim. Just don't say anything autistic, compliment her skills and interact with her as much as possible. Just pretend she's another one of your best bros
>>
Better update us you cuck
>>
>>34041549
>>34041549
Deep breath
A little bit of cologne on your skin not clothes
Pretend she's the ugliest motherfucker I the world
Talk to her normally, be nice but not m'lady nice
You'll do fine
>>
Also op, if she's wearing yoga pants and boots then that means she came prepared to fuck

Believe me, I know these things
>>
>>34041549
literally be yourself or you'll regret it later
of course you'll be nervous but just try rather than putting on a facade
>>
>>34041915
Shes here now we're doing a bit of talking but i wasnt ready by the time she came. We're heading out for brunch
>>
good luck anon!

now off my board
>>
>>34042490
They are invading us anon.
Normies that say they are weird to get other normies attention are here.
REEEEEEEEEEE WHERE SHOULD WE GO?
>>
>>34042586
wizchan maybe?
>>
>>34041549
hold in your fart and when she says hi to greet you, fart really loud and shake her hands in a really serious and formal manner
>>
>>34042741
Went there once or twice, seems like a really nice place, but I am younger than a wizard, so I don't know if I really belong to it ;_;
>>
>>34042858
virgins only, supposedly

it's a depressing place
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.