[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental illness general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: feelings.gif (1MB, 500x278px)
feelings.gif
1MB, 500x278px
what have you got anon?

i was diagnosed with mild ASD, ADD and a somatic disorder, i'm currently telling my psychiatrist about visual hallucinations ive had nonstop for at least half a year now and anxiety symptoms ive been experiencing
i should also tell her about the paranoia i have, i.e thinking im being followed and thinking someone is in my house
>>
File: 20170107_191327.jpg (383KB, 1416x624px)
20170107_191327.jpg
383KB, 1416x624px
I am a cutie girl with schizophrenia. I have been diagnosed twice in 2016 and am currently not in an episode.
>>
>>34041125
and allergic to kitties, bummer
>>
>>34041125
are you dutch?

orinbpag
>>
>he's got the autisms, doc! What are we gonna do?
>>
add, anxiety, bipolar (with only episodes of depression) and it feels like im getting more and more paranoid too

i have also traits of bpd, but never got any diagnose for
>>
>>34041159
It's not a very severe allergy, I can be around cats, I just have to bathe them kind of often.

>>34041082
How old are you OP? I guess it could be very early schizophrenia, what are your hallucinations like?
>>
File: 1478942587712.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478942587712.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
Am on the autism spectrum.
Biggest problem I have know is that I can't get my life going, I need money to survive so I need a job but I have a mighty hard time introducing myself to anyone.
Or when someone asks, "what are you good at, what are your talents", I just can't think of a single thing.
>don't know who I am
>don't know what I want
>don't know what the hell is going on

How do I solve this?
>>
>>34041175
No, I'm an American.
>>
i was diagnosed with GAD and BP and refuse to take meds.
i'm pretty much over the anxiety, and the bipolar is manageable. I love my manic phases, which is why i refuse to take medication.
When i'm manic i feel like a fucking superhero chad and it motivates me to obtain sex. good sex too.
>>
was bipolar, but it eventually turned into depression.
i've had it for the last 6 years, stopped taking meds 4 years ago, and stopped seeing my shrink around the same time. i got over suicide not long after, but still feel a little empty even when im happier.
>>
File: 1483958975003-r9k.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483958975003-r9k.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
In autism spectrum, bipolar, shizoid personality and maladaptive daydreaming.

at least i get insane NEETbux collections now, im living like a dutch king
>>
>>34041220
Reported to FBI. Another Elliot in the making.
>>
>>34041183
im 18, mostly visual disturbances and patterns of colours, sometimes the walls start moving like waves
when i look at the sky its like looking at a pond filled with koi fish
a lot of colours everywhere
oh and when i close my eyes i see really vivid images

sorry if this didnt make sense i cant really think straight
>>
>>34041082
I've been dianosed with severe anxiety and servere depression. Think I have schizoid, and seasonal affective disorder but I haven't been diagnosed by a doctor.
>>
>>34041250
Elliot didn't get sex, i sometimes do.
and not just with women either
>>
>>34041254
Do you get enough sleep? 18 is kind of young to be developing schizophrenia, loss of sleep can cause a lot of the same symptoms.

The reason it develops in your later 20s is because the brain becomes overactive with neuron pruning as it stops developing.
>>
Schizoid and APD here. From a shrink so its legit. I never really get the homicidal urges though.
>>
>>34041392
ive had trouble with sleeping when i was younger but nowadays i sleep enough
>>
I think I have BPD but I'm undiagnosed and probably just an insufferable cunt.
I'm also allergic to certain types of bubble gum, which is random as fuck.
>>
>>34041392
this is not entirely true
i know a girl who started hearing voices and having vivid hallucinations at 13
>>
>>34041649
I said it was unusual to develop it at that age, not impossible.
>>
>>34041696
oh right then sorry
>>
File: 1438176596959.jpg (44KB, 409x409px)
1438176596959.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
>>34041082
>truth : you are just lazy and making all kinds of excuses not to work or study
>>
>>34042067
im in college

orignalsk
>>
Diagnosed with Personality Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDNOS)

So literally special snowflake syndrome
I take citalopram which I have ran out of. Oh no!
>>
Major depression and suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>34041082
PDD-nos, depression, anxiety

i suspect avpd but i don't trust shrinks enough to go to one. plus i already know something isn't right, i don't need to be left on a cold cot in a glum room with an angry-looking security guard for ten hours only to have them ask a few questions and tell me what I already fucking knew
>>
>>34042136
>PDNOS
You could have just said autism.
>>
Autism/depression/psychosis master race here
kill me
>>
>>34041082
adhd, avoidant personality disorder, severe anxiety+depression, and body dysmorphic disorder
and possible aspergers/autism
all professionally diagnosed so no self dx shit

just fuck my shit up

i think the bdd is the worst honestly and probably the root cause for my avpd, anxiety, and depression. it makes it difficult to leave the house sometimes and despite the fact that seeing myself in the mirror makes me want to kms, i compulsively check the mirror at least 50 times a day
>>
>>34042194
Been screened for that lad. I'd have said autism if I had it
>>
Schizoaffective disorder and social anxiety. Fuck my shit up famalam!
>>
Just wanted to say that all these diagnosises and disorders are largely bullshit. Identifying with them only brings you down further. That being said I have what would be called social anxiety, borderline personality, mild depression and depersonalization
>>
>>34043816
>disorders are largely bullshit
>I have what would be called
>social anxiety
>borderline personality
>mild depression
>depersonalization
Lol.
>>
File: 1429719540543.png (195KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1429719540543.png
195KB, 500x406px
Borderline personality and schizoid tendencies.

>tfw you have a constant disconnection of the real world
>tfw you're always in a state between fully awake and dreaming
>tfw you can barely feel anything

>tfw still managing to socialize and get good grades

I didn't start life with the greatest lotery ticket, but the fact that I'm managing to go beyond a hell lot of people with a handicap kind of makes me fluffy inside

...until you realise they could go further if they just tried. Pic related.

>tfw some people are wagecucks past their fifties.
>>
Schizoid personality disorder and misophonia (except misophonia isn't actually recognised as a mental illness for some reason).
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.