[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out robots,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

This is my first post so don't be so harsh on me please (yea right)
So, i have a long relationship with a girl (3yrs by now) and everything was fine till i went to uni
There i met another girl, and as i got to know her better i just fell in love with her, its like the time i got in love with my curent girlfriend, i wanted nothing else but her,
After alot more meets we kissed in my car wich led to an even beautifull part of our relation, *fast forward* we had sex, she slept at me, cuddle, she raised my beta fag face to a whole new lever a happiness when i was with her, she even broke up with her boyfriend who was kinda fucked up (religion fanatic and preatty fucking stupid)
Things got a little out of hand, she was really upset because i did not wanted to break up with my gf for her, after some time i promied that ill do that after the holydays (i did not)
BUT for some reason i always craved for her when she was gone, but sometimes when she was here, it was still good, but not good that i would want a relationship with her
She even did some neat stuff like throwing her emotion on paper for me, like a 3 pages long about how much she loves me and stuff(will post photos if anyone reads this)
Now, she left me cause i did not do it, ( really wanted to do it but when i missed her only)
Now i don't know what to do, i really want her, but im afraid this it not just a "honey-moon phase"
What should i do? i really don't know, ask me anything you think i missed out
>>
>>34040832
>i have a long relationship with a girl (3yrs by now)
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>34040832
I read it. I don't know why, but it was a waste of my time.

make my time not so wasted and post the photos of the love letters so I can see what they look like
>>
>>34040832
>i have a long relationship with a girl
REEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMALFAG
>>
>>34040832
What a terrible fucking post. More blog tier normie dribble is not what any of us want to see. We see plenty of this shit in stupid movies, tv shows and media fuck right off. Also, what kind of religious fanatic was the dude?
>>
>>34040930
>>34040859
>normies
>this guy

Wrong. This guy seems pretty fucked up inside. He cheated on a girlfriend of 3 years while at uni, and didn't have the balls to dump his girlfriend when his lover did the same. This is some hardcore spaghetti.
>>
>>34040930
Heavy duty orthodox, like he was really into it
>>
>>34040892
will deliver in a few mins
>>
>>34041051
Was that fat dude with black hair who has some white student's union shit
>>
>>34041145
no, sorry i disapointed you
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (783KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
783KB, 1936x2592px
>>34040892
here you go, ill post the rest of it right now
>>
File: IMG_0173.jpg (883KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.jpg
883KB, 1936x2592px
2/6 more to come ( i fucking hate the "coment was not original")
>>
File: IMG_0174.jpg (803KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.jpg
803KB, 1936x2592px
3/6 how about some spit facts fags?
>>
File: IMG_0175.jpg (915KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.jpg
915KB, 1936x2592px
4/6 A mL of human saliva is 99.5% water but can contain as many as 8 million human cells and 500 million bacterial cells
>>
File: IMG_0176.jpg (754KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
754KB, 1936x2592px
5/6 Hundreds of salivary glands in the mouth produce, on average, about a quart of liquid a day enough to fill two medium-size bathtubs a year.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (838KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
838KB, 1936x2592px
6/6 Saliva protects teeth and gums, lubricates the mouth, and helps regulate the acid balance of the mouth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.