[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Borderline Autist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

BPD anon here, anyone know how I could shake the feeling of being unworthy of my current SO? I seriously feel like crying all the time because I feel like they are only with me out of pity. I'm not bad looking, but my mental instability is a bitch to deal with I'm sure. Also, how undateable would you consider someone with BPD to be?
>>
>Also, how undateable would you consider someone with BPD to be?

One and only relationship was to a girl with BPD.
Never ever again. Ruined relationships entirely for me, can never trust again.

Do the world a favour and end urself
>>
>>34039956
I'm going to therapy and shit currently to not be such a shit person. Were they trying to improve themselves? I want to be good for this person. I am their first relationship. I fucked up a couple months into when we first started talking, we were distanced from each other and we have rekindled.
>>
>>34039932
>you think you're lonely and unloved, but you're not and you're just whoring.
>you think to bother people, but you're just too selfish to start a conversation with them.
choose very few people and care about them. if you pretend to have nobody you will be delude anyone who discover the truth.
>>
>>34039932
The only real problem is that way of thinking. It gets exhausting having to constantly reassure you that we're not going to abandon you, and every time we do it, it makes us feel boxed in like we're stuck with you. It's destined to fail from the start every time but it doesn't mean it can't have its good parts.
>>
>>34040140
I am actually pretty good at messaging and starting the conversation with them. If I don't talk to them I usually figure I am going to be a bother, but I've worked on biting the bullet. I currently only have family, 2 friends and my SO I'm worried about, most everyone else left me because of how shitty I've been recently, but that was my wake up call so i'm thankful for it.
>>
>>34040140
>"i'm lonely all the time"
then you find out she have plenty of friends and she's always on the phone with them and she make no effort to chat with you.
>>
>>34040185
Should I just not tell them when I feel unappreciated or is there a way I can make myself think like that?
>>
>>34040190
well... i was talking about my experience, but judge yourself as objectively as you can before blaming the others and acting like a little bitch.
bpd is not an excuse to be selfish and take distance to anyone who cares about you.
>>
>>34040286
Okay, thank you for sharing, anon, I'm glad I can get your perspective.
>>
Another normie thread. Look at all these people in relationships
>>
File: 8d7f851a14d0cb5143f0efe22e770c22.jpg (143KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
8d7f851a14d0cb5143f0efe22e770c22.jpg
143KB, 1000x950px
>>34039932
Dude I have BPD too. My advice is study as much stuff as you can to gain awareness of your behaviors and motives for them. Sam Vaknin's series on narcissism might relate to some of your shit too because the 2 disorders are so closely linked and often comborbid, but he's extremely pessimistic so take him with a grain of salt.

here's some videos I recommend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuHxEXJ5te4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYLJl8nSvtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQyvSRkauwo
>>
>>34040454
Thank you so much, anon! I wish you much luck with your disorder
>>
>>34040491
Don't worry about it. Just remember to roll with the punches and keep trying.
>>
>>34039932
Oh yeah and another thing in regards to your parter: You should use more empathy. That is to say that you should think "how will x make them feel?" before acting. And really you have to try to find a balance between their feelings and your own so you aren't being too much for them to deal with, but also not being a doormat.

Anyway, good luck.
>>
>>34039932
Fuck you, don't ever make a thread again.

You think you're cool? I have been diagnosed with paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal, histrionic, narcissistic, borderline, avoidant, and dependent personality disorder along with a schizophreniform disorder and many other new and rare psychotic illnesses that I won't bother listing because I don't feel like it. You think your life is hard? I take at least 10 different medications a day, I tried to murder my parents because I was plagued by paranoid delusions that had me believe they were the physical embodiment of my negative emotions and the only things separating me from happiness.

FUCK YOU!
>>
>>34041190
>Implying I only have been diagnosed with one thing
>Implying it's a competition
>Implying I find myself special for my illness
>>
>>34041297
I'm saying you don't have as many illnesses as me so you have no right to complain. So yes, it is a competition. And yes, I DO happen to find my self special for my illnesses.
>>
>>34041328
Not complaining, just looking for some help and perspective. Sorry you're so defective, anon.
>>
I ignored everyone's warnings and started a relationship with a borderline girl. I don't want to do it again

>>34041190
Nobody gives a shit. The only person who's trying to show off how funked up they are is you
>>
>>34041445
>the only person who's trying to show off how funked up they are is you

I am, and I have a right to because I am more "funked" up than you will ever be.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.