[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks, Money and Status

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: larrypage1.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
larrypage1.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
Pic related: one of the founders of Google
>>
>>34039741
I never understood people who are incredibly rich like that only have average looking gf's.

My best friend who works as a janitor making 9 dollars an hour at 28 has a 10/10 girlfriend who works for a fortune 500 company. I just don't get this.
>>
>>34039794
You can't pick who you fall in love with, dumbass. You just do.
>>
>>34039794
Not everyone has a 9 inch cock to tame bitches with
>>
>>34039823
>You can't pick who you fall in love with
yes, you can if you have high standards.
>>
>>34039794
Because if you are rich, all the good looking women are ONLY there for your money.

You have to pick someone you like based on the person, otherwise you will end up with a hot wife who steals all your shit.

When you are so rich, you have to find someone who likes you despite your money, not for your money.

Which, knowing girls, must be almost impossible.

Also, she looks a lot better than him.
>>
>>34039794
This is Mark Zuckerberg's gf. This guy could have any woman he wants, and this is who he chose
>>
>>34039794
Because really nice girls arent golddiggers apparently
>>
>>34039903
look at that alien lookin' fuck wearing those god damned sandals. of course he was a plain average girl, he can't be fucked with all the dressing up and pampering and shit genuine 10/10's """require"""
>>
>>34039869
Standards only define what girls you go for, but you still don't choose the one you fall in love with.
>>
>>34039903

She has a more masculine face than him. Poor guy.
>>
>>34039794
We joke about "be yourself" a lot, but having someone you can genuinely be who you are around and not put up a face is the most relxing feeling in the world. Even if that person may not be 10/10 and rich.
>>
>>34039903
she's his college gf, they just stayed together

he still drives a normal car and stuff too iirc, guy seems pretty well adjusted despite being a sperg in all his public appearances
>>
>>34039741
I'm not sure what this picture is supposed to mean or how it is relevant, can someone please explain?
>>
>>34039903
would eat her qt Asian butte and steal her away from him.
>>
>>34039983
He's a fucking billionaire. You're supposed to upgrade.
>>
>>34039987
That's Larry Page. The founder of Google showing off his trophy gf
>>
If I was rich I could afford to have a girlfriend who is a nice person on the inside AND also incredibly beautiful. Why the fuck would I settle for a 7/10 or a low 8/10 gf despite how kind and good they are on the inside?

I don't want to sound shallow or materialistic, but the best part of having a girlfriend is making other guys jealous of how pretty yours is compared to theirs. Nobody wants to have the "average" looking gf in their group of friends. It's this unspoken feeling in the air when your group of friends know you are the guy with the least pretty gf, they will never say anything, but everyone knows it and the air of the room changes.
>>
>>34040046
This is the roastie mentality
>>
>>34040020
What does it mean though? They just look like any regular couple you'd see on the street.
>>
>>34039823
You can pick who you fall in love with. And you can pick your nose. The thing you can't pick is the person you fall in love with's nose.
>>
>>34039903
nigga likes meaty pussy, what you want
>>
>>34039903
the guys as charismatic as a pumpkin with cancer. anybody he would have met after he became rich would have only seen him for his money.

>>34039794
if a dude was into appearance he would look pretty handsome himself. it doesn't make that much sense to be a sloppy looking guy and pretend to value how hot a girl is very much. i mean you'll see old rich guys fuck models, but they won't take them seriously. a guy who goes for the cream of the crop in looks probably works out and keeps up with his own shit really well so it work out. money is just a matter of a few good ideas or a bunch of hard work, it doesn't help much in anything after you make enough for a family to live comfy.
>>
>>34039939
>you still don't choose the one you fall in love with
That means you dont have control over your brains. You let your impulses run wild.
>>
>>34040018
This is why you're poor.

I'm not rich but I make about 270k/yr. Money gives you greater opportunities for a partner with the important things:

Frugality, respect, stability, wisdom, intelligence, tempered attitude, etc.

Whores are for fucking, not dating, my man.
>>
>>34040130
Yes that's what love is you fuckwit
>>
>>34040018
You deposited a fat poop right on the floor in the train station. How is that OK?
>>
>>34040150
Eh, no. You're describing lust, not love.
>>
>you can't help who you fall in love with

Though this may be true, this doesn't have to stop you from finding someone you deserve. And doesn't mean you can't find someone else to love. I loved my ex boyfriend but I knew I could do better than him. He was depressed a lot and also was ambitious when it came to getting a well paying job. So I broke it off with him after 4 years to find love again. It hurt at first for both of us but it was for the better. I eventually found a great guy who is head of a company with his dad and I found love again.
>>
>>34039794
It's a little something called love. I know spergs can't comprehend the concept but sometimes with normies, it's about more than just looks.
>>
>>34040197
ment to say "wasn't ambitious" . He never wanted to self improve and was just happy where he was.
>>
>>34040197
everyone eventually gets what they deserve if they put effort into it.
>>
>>34040197
>dropping guy because he was depressed
fuck off roastie.
>>
>>34039794

Social status or good looks. One of the two.
>>
>>34039903
She's out of his league. He's a real weird looking motherfucker
>>
The name's H. W. Stinkyshit, at your service, my good man!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.