[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you are waiting for you own Misaki then you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: misaki.jpg (59KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
59KB, 704x396px
Reminder that if you are waiting for you own Misaki then you are an idiot who missed the whole point of the story presented in NHK.
>>
i'm waiting for a sato desu
>>
I'm waiting for jimmy neutron though
>>
File: 1482888034370.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482888034370.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>34037792
Originolla
>>
>>34037745
havent seen it

what is the point of the story?

PLS RESPOND
>>
File: 2017-01-10 13.35.43.png (22KB, 128x98px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10 13.35.43.png
22KB, 128x98px
>>34037825
Oh daddy neutron plz ravage my prostate
>>
>implying /reddit9k/ watched NHK
>>
>>34037745
I just finished it and I can't believe I cried. I fucking hate crying.
>>
>>34037745
>the point of the story is that life becomes perfect when you are a wagecuck
>>
I'm waiting for a suicide group desu
>>
>>34037745
>mfw I got my own misaki
>mfw she looks like misaki
>mfw she healed me of my hikkikomori ways
Y'all niggas are just unlucky
>>
>>34037745
>the whole point of the story presented in NHK.

that Whole Point is Becoming a Jehowah's Witness before you do anything weird.
>>
>>34039267
pics or it didn't happen bro
>>
>>34037745
Mai waifu.
>tfw no Misaki qt 3.14 gf to heal me out of my hikiNEET ways
>>
>>34039267

one day i might get lucky to find you and make you watch while i fuck her and then drink your delicious tears.
>>
>>34037872
idk what op means but the whole point of the story is that a NEET turned his life around after a girl showed up out of nowhere at his door
>>
>>34039477
The point is that NEETs aren't broken, they're just too comfortable simply existing to get a job. When his parents cut him off he got a job with no need for Misaki to fix him, because he was going to die if he didn't.
>>
>>34039477

was misaki human or a bot? i bet on the bot. no neet can handle a human
>>
>>34039585
>The point is that NEETs aren't broken, they're just too comfortable simply existing to get a job

Not really true. There are several scenes in which Sato has panic attacks/suffers from social anxiety, showing that there is more depth to him being a hiki other than just being comfortable.

They just pretended all that didn't exist in the last couple episodes, most likely because the writting was pretty awful.
>>
>>34038992
I've unironically considering making suicide pact threads on /r9k/ before but it might be a little too morbid

>tfw no mentally ill suicide pact bf
>>
>>34039585
Even a 10 year old understamds the consequences of sociatel withdrawl, NEETS are mentally ill, because they know and still go ahead.
>>
There is no "point" of the story, the series are about diving into a mind of a NEET.
>>
>>34039655
Yes, but he didn't want to try and overcome his social anxiety until he had to, ie he was comfortable.
>>
>>34039693
but he did try.
>Went to apply for the manga coffee shop job
>Signed Misaki's contract
>Tried to get into video game development
>Agreed to go out with the weeaboo next door and became able to socialize with him

He didn't make the smartest choices but he did try.

They just needed to finish the story so they went for the "lol ur just lazy" way out. They weren't entirely wrong, but they still disregarded everything else.
>>
>>34039755
I can't really say much about the manga job, he left because of social anxiety so it's hard to tell what he would've done if he started working there. But he didn't put much effort into the contract or game development, the contract was just an obligation he didn't enjoy at times and the game development was a fantasy that he was hoping would just hand him money on a silver platter. When his survival was at stake, he quit the money making schemes and went the practical route of getting a job, though I agree it should've been expanded on.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.