[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qt Match

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: tinder.jpg (148KB, 2000x1000px)
tinder.jpg
148KB, 2000x1000px
Actually managed to match with some qt 3.14s on tinder, but I have no idea how to start a conversation without sounding horribly autistic

What do, anons?
>>
Make something up. Girls of any age like self confidence and to be entertained. Asking them about their taste in music is boring.
Ask them instead in a funny way whether they think that some situation from fairy tale X has a real world application. I.E., what about using the castle from sleeping beauty as a place to store nuclear waste? Explain yourself, list positive and negative arguments.

Entertain them.
All men are creepy. All grills are afraid of us doing things to them that they do not want to happen. You've got to lose that creepyiness.
Do it by being entertaining and making the girl laugh about stuff.
Don't take it too serious if you get rejected, out of 100 swipes, 10 might swipe you right, 1 will answer and 0.1 might meet you IRL. You can feign a little desperation, but it should never seem real.
>>
>>34037459
How fucking autistic are you that you think girls wanna talk about something like storing nuclear waste? What's even worse is asking them to list the positives and negatives like a goddamn homework assignment. What the hell is wrong with you? Talkin about not sounding creepy but use that as an example of a conversation starter lmao you fuckin clown.
>>
File: Sketch31616646.png (306KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch31616646.png
306KB, 720x1280px
They're spam bots anyway.
>>
>>34037264
Not "Hi!"

Just ask them something you genuinely want to know about them.
And use their name in your few first messages, gets their attention 100%.
>>
File: 1365170542207.jpg (27KB, 259x188px) Image search: [Google]
1365170542207.jpg
27KB, 259x188px
>>34037520
>He doesn't spend his evenings at the local stand up comedy sketches rationalizing nuclear waste disposal methods

dyel (do you even laugh)
>>
File: eyygirl.jpg (35KB, 457x450px)
eyygirl.jpg
35KB, 457x450px
Just give em the old
"ey u want sum fuk?"
>>
Im the ANTI-ANON...

but I can tell you what to talk about :

THEM

end of story
>>
Repeated study after study has proven conclusively:

There is ONE WORD that has the most soothing emotional reaction associated with it

This word is used in sales all the time

It triggers a gutteral involuntary positive reaction in anyone

This word is :

THE PERSONS NAME

use it

A lot

And riegn victorious

100% TRUE
>>
>>34037520
All I can say is this: If you make it seem not sincere and totally ridiculous, it'll get a laugh out of some.
worked for me.
I know where the door is, i'll just go and practice on my guitar skills.
Cya, loser.
>>
>>34038109
When people say my name, it feels disgusting.
>>
File: bedroom eyes.jpg (83KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
bedroom eyes.jpg
83KB, 960x717px
>>34037264

Be honest.

tell her: "Hi, I'm the Autistic Sperglord, and this is not a joke".

Then everything autistic you'll add after, won't be anymore a problem.
>>
>>34037264
just remember that a Tinder women are either fake or whores.
>>
File: IMG_4853.png (504KB, 640x1136px)
IMG_4853.png
504KB, 640x1136px
>>34037264
I need help with this girl I matched with, I think she's cute but I don't know how to approach her, can you give me some tips?
Translation:
"I don't smoke, drink more or less only wine and yes, my name is real. (:
I don't know what I am doing here. I can't accept compliments. I can't flirt.
Laughing at fuckbois. Laughing at mama's boys.
Don't really care about your new car.

Why isn't here anybody from philosophy faculty? :("
She goes to the same uni but different faculty, I am one year younger and 5'7" manlet that could be described as mama's boy maybe

just give me some lines I can use please, help a fellow robot
>>
>>34038367
Make your own thread, you Czech fuck
>>
>>34037459
You're a fucking moron, I've never gotten any responses with the 'le funny and quirky opening meme' Most women will assume you're some kind of retard. I've only ever recieved responses to "Hey, how's it going?"

The only thing that matters on Tinder is how handsome you are (I'm not), and playing the quantity game. Now uninstall it before it completely wrecks that last shred of self confidence you have.
>>
>>34038367
>filozoficka fakulta

Do plynu s ni.
>>
If you want the hypothetical advice of men with no real sexual experience under their belt, then go for it...

However, if you're looking for a time-tested advice from a man who has actually fucked well over 575 women whose names I can actually remember, and countless dozens of chicks whose names I never even bothered to ask-

Here goes-

It's important to remember that whether online or in person categories and labels don't actually work in real life... Life doesn't actually work that way at all

If you believe that everything can be categorized into a tidy little label, or that people can be cataloged into subgroups, you are following a recipe for a life of disenchantment and disillusion

It's important to destroy 'everything that you thought you knew', wiping the Slate clean, and starting at the end, and working your way to the beginning...

Girls are very easy to understand

They are much more intellectual than men and much more emotionally based... conveniently for you this describes the average robot9001 user, so it's easiest to assume that women think a lot like you (minus all of the self-doubt and self-loathing crap)

It's important to remember that because they are the target, they have heard every technique in the book a million times before

Therefore it is most important to remember that you must create your own technique...

You would be amazed to know how many times I have got laid because I opened the conversation by telling a woman how small my penis was

I have also used my famous opening line " it's a shame you are so self-conscious about your breasts " successfully so many times I can't even count it anymore

Girls are looking for self confidence and originality

If you try playing by somebody else's Rules book you're guaranteed to lose every time
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-04.53.57.jpg (71KB, 1080x612px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-04.53.57.jpg
71KB, 1080x612px
By the way today I am leaving posts under my son's name

Everybody here knows exactly who I am
>>
>>34038428
Not trying to hijack the thread op jist think she can be a glod role model if you can't flirt, make compliments (or even say "hey what a nice name")
robot kinship surpasses nationality anon

>>34038475
ikr, prirodovedecka fakulta masterrace here
>>
Just b urself, you already matched which is half the battle
>>
Also: there's always going to be a dickhead or two that don't want to see you succeed, so they'll attempt to tear my advice down

Of course they don't want to see you succeed

This would only highlight their own failure
>>
>>34038579
Master race ?... Lol

To be a master race, one must be able to REPRODUCE

since you can't get a female to be seen next to you, that seems like an unlikely outcome

Master my nuts on your chin
>>
I think you should not be afraid to seem autistic
Girls on Tinder are shit anyway

Then again this is the furthest I've been with a girl on Tinder so far
>match with a 5/10 on my birthday, 5th of december
>she likes pitch4k, nicolas jaar, she's a cliche millenial
>send something a bit provocative,a bit triggering, it usually gets me a response
>"Do you think that voting for Trump is a punk move in today's society ?"
>(my bio says that I'm a XXI century punk)
>She did not answer until a month later
>"Not really...... Do you mean you actually support him ?"
>I just said
>"You had a whole month to come up with a proper answer. This is weak. 2/10"
>I thought she would just block me at this point but she actually sent me an essay about Trump and being punk
>we had a long conversation
>She gave me her facebook and she wants to meet after we finish our midyear exams

I also recently matched a thicc arabic girl who claimed in her bio that she could not be "outmemed" (cringe)
I sent her a twist of the Bane copypasta with memes instead of dark and normies instead of light
She actually knew about it and thought it was cringy, we had a short conversation
I stopped answering eventually
Might hit her up again after my exams
>>
>>34038109
>le universal solution
Wrong. My family calls me by a nickname that few other people know. I don't like it when they call for me. If other people talk to me causally they either use my first name or the shortened version of it. Which one is it?
>>
>>34038435
The funny quirky technique is LIGHT on the funny, and overwhelmingly LOADED with quirkiness

Last time I checked, 'self confidence' has nothing to do with uncomfortable quirkiness

Pretend you're an air force fighter pilot

Are they quirky ?

Fuck no

They're stoic, confident, and manly

Try it
>>
>>34038722

You are erroneously assuming that the average, stable, psychologically well founded human is a self-loathing homosexual failure like yourself

Your inabilities to find self confidence prove you're a cancer to the human race

Cancer = cells that don't divide properly

Let me guess: the nickname is 'faggot'?

It's understandable why you don't want to see the other students succeed

Failure is your trademark
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

the internet is NOT the place to practice in relationships

Internet relationships are inherently VIRTUAL

the chances of real life success from a virtual relationship are less than ZERO

so why would you attempt to practice taekwondo in a vr headset when the octagon sits in front of you ?
>>
I think you should ALL file civil litigation against your fathers for 'failure to provide adequate preparedness for adulthood'...

There is no six panel civil jury on this planet that would rule against you...

As proof of loss and damages you could simply post your transcripts from this website
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-04.54.18.jpg (105KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-04.54.18.jpg
105KB, 707x707px
Here's my BEST advice :

Method acting
Pretending

Pretend you're the older, self confident, well fucked version of yourself...

Be THAT version of you when approaching women

Relaxed, in no rush, not even vaguely needy or desperate, take it or leave it

THATS what attracts chicks

Aloofness

Not disinterest, but aloofness

The opposite of unsure or needy
>>
"Theres someone out there for everybody"

A LIE

in actuality, there are TENS OF DOZENS of chicks out there right now that WILL build their entire existence around you

You could EASILY fuck five gorgeous women today, one after another...

But not if you continue with the patterns you've been using so far

Obviously

You can't become a race car driver by wearing Superman pajamas and swimming in a cesspool

You've got to get into a racecar

So....

What type of characteristics do women find magnetic ? The same type of characteristics that EVERYONE finds magnetic

Emulate those characteristics

Tada !!!!!

The end
>>
https://youtu.be/oArpobm7HP4
>>
>>34037264
What are yous using as your bio?
>>
File: ELVIS AT 17.jpg (79KB, 490x674px) Image search: [Google]
ELVIS AT 17.jpg
79KB, 490x674px
CATS : THE ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM YOU DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD-

Everybody knows that girls love cats

We are also well aware that insecure men hate cats

You already know what I'm about to say

The answer already lies within you

Cats don't need anybody

Cats determine when they want to come to you, they refused to take orders, they are extremely sexy and liquid and stealthy

They are stoic and Majestic and they exude a sense of extreme royalty and self-entitlement that is well deserved

I used to always tell my friends, when they would always ask me how I always ended up fucking such good looking women and young girls " act like a cat "
>>
I should literally be charging you people hundreds of dollars a piece for my advice because I don't see anybody else out there who's willing to help you as much as I am

And you simply can't argue with experience and results

My advice is time-tested and I can back it up. Every single word of it

I'm not here to ridicule you or to insult you... If that's what is required to teach you I will do it, but I am here first and foremost to instruct you on techniques that WILL lead to success
>>
>>34037264

>set up date with qt
>she cancels on it the day of
>tfw this happens to me every single time
>>
>>34039106
cats are pretty fucking great, neptune.
I love my cat.
>>
>>34039168
Nobody asked you, and frankly we all wish that you would stop.
>>
>>34038935
Yes, women are attracted to confidence, if you fake it well enough
>>
>>34037264
Maybe not use a fucking hookup app if you are worried about coming over autistic for starters?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.