[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trading a kidney in exchange for sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (417KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
417KB, 500x725px
Hey /pol/ this girl is looking for a kidney for her bf. Would she let me have sex with her if I become the kidney donor? How feasible is this plan?
>>
mean't /r9k/
>>
>>34037161
>>34037163

Lmao gaydian slip. Fuck off back to your containment board you cock gargling degenerate spammer.
>>
>>34037161
If word got out you were trying to get her to fuck you for your kidney, hundreds of people would offer it to her for free for virtue signaling and to show what a loser you are,
>>
yeah man, seriously. it will be worth it
>>
>>34037953
Holy shit, this, OP. Use it to your advantage.

>have sex with girl
>somehow spread the word that you'd do it for sex (AFTER SEX OF COURSE)
>thousands of betas and white knights offer their kidneys
>keep your kidney and got sex

WIN/WIN
>>
>>34037161
Slav here.
Im my country you can sell your kidney for around 30-50k euro.
Also a great lookin prostitute will let you piss on her face for maybe 50 eur.
A playboy tier prostitute will let you fuck her in any imaginable way for 100 eur/h.
That bitch seems to seriously overestimate the value of her cunt and the current prices on the kidney blackmarket
>>
>>34038029
>A playboy tier prostitute will let you fuck her in any imaginable way for 100 eur/h.

time to study some basic whatever-the-fuck-language you speak over there

oh wait my country is equally 3rd world and I still haven't hired a hooker, disregard everything
>>
>>34038029
Apparently i cant read,didnt see she didnt make the offer as exchange, she just wants a free kidney, my bad.
Anyway my deal is still better
>>
>>34037161

You are fucking stupid.

It's a bad plan, my guy!
>>
File: pet.jpg (31KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
pet.jpg
31KB, 620x465px
>>34037161
>Hey /pol/ this girl is looking for a kidney for her bf. Would she let me have sex with her if I become the kidney donor? How feasible is this plan?

next time you'll trade your penile penis
>>
File: joo117.png (120KB, 395x508px) Image search: [Google]
joo117.png
120KB, 395x508px
>people will literally give up a organ they need for some pussy
Vaginal jew, not even once.
>>
>>34037161
>donating a kidney for free

HA! if she really cares about him, she'd be willing to pay whatever asking price I set but there will always be cucks (like OP) willing to donate a kidney for free. I couldnt care less if her husband dies.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.