[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I bang my psychologist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 5O5XX.jpg (52KB, 401x540px) Image search: [Google]
5O5XX.jpg
52KB, 401x540px
How do I bang my psychologist?
>>
just tell her how u feel

just be yourself man :)
>>
you don't
they're not stupid enough to get involved with a patient, and if they are they shouldn't be a psychologist
>>
>>34037065
Depends if you're willing to go to prison
>>
>>34037065
Bring the subject of sex, which is super easy with a psy then go to the point where you tell her your preferences in women and that she happen to fulfill the physical requirements you need to have a huge boner. In other words that won't scare her: you find her really attractive and you woukd like to have short adventure with her.
>>
>>34037065
Iwas in the exact samepredicament butwas on methadone sothat didnt work out too well also furiously masterbated

she wanted it bad and I mean BAD she was extremely cute too I was like the "bad boy" she had been waiting her whole life to fug

they have to already like you, then you just have them catch you checking them out talk about sex and kind of make it like youre subtlely telling her what you would do to her. Women, creatures of subtlety. create tension from there

if she is older which im assuming should be easier
>>
>>34037126
literally nothing wrong with getting involved with a patient
>>34037065
It's not possible, usually. a lot psychologists have a superiority complex and place themselves above anyone who is "non-medical" (similar to how army bros place each other above anyone who is a "civie")
It really fucking irks me when a psych implies that shes equal us MDs, and it is literally always women psychs who do this
>>
>>34037065

Do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PXvKfWdZs
>>
>>34037065
tell her about your neglected childhood and how all you want is a mommy GF
>>
>>34037752
Except it violates the entire premise that psychology is based off of.

I want to go talk to someone who is willing to listen to my problems and offer personal advice with out getting involved in my life in a personal sense.

I don't want somebody who is secretly plotting to fuck me and going home and jacking off to my disturbing sexual stories or fantasizing about fucking me in the middle of a session. I also don't want to go into a session and be plagued by sexual thoughts about my therapist; that is already something I wanted to go to therapy for.
>>
>>34037065
Mutter fuck me under your breath every time you relate a painful detail of your life. Eventually the suggestion will slip into her subconscious.
>>
iktf i had such a crush on a therapist in the psych ward
>>
File: would bang.jpg (133KB, 589x600px) Image search: [Google]
would bang.jpg
133KB, 589x600px
>>34037065

I can't yet understand why you amerifags use "bang" to express sex.
>>
The same way you bang anyone else, by being a Chad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.