[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no where else to share, so I will share my story here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (220KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 960x720px
I have no where else to share, so I will share my story here.
There is this horrible person I know, he is 39 yrs old now and he lives with his 42 yr old brother, both are African-Americans and they fall into every single negative stereotype.
Both are practically evil beings. Like demons in human form.
For the last five years, they live in a 1bd rm apt, it is soo filthy, thick black mold all over the bathroom. One works and the older one gets free social security along with medicare.
They are extremely openly racist, without even knowing it. They hate all races except for blacks. They ignore all black crime and say all other races only commit crime for example.
The 39 yr old practically has no friends now, he only lies cheats and steals from people. He knows how to act perfectly nice and is very outgoing, only to get close like a psychopath, only to hurt and steal everything he can and walk away.
I had hexed for their tv to break, it was a tv stolen from their last roommate they burned by not paying rent and skipping out.
So they had an old pc that I taught them how to use. They play StarWarsOldRepublic like 20 hours a day. The Windows Vista pc was so slow, it had a framerate of 20fps when they played and they didn't even care. I hexed for their pc to stop working recently.
A year of ignoring me, that fat bastard calls me and asks if I can fix his computer, this bastard was the one that always accused me of putting viruses on his pc when I once showed him a youtube trailer. So now they can't play on his PC and do whatever they did on there.
From what I know, all they did was sit at home the most of the year and played on that PC. Whenever they went out, they would order food and lie about the bill and never tip!!
Well for the last couple of weeks, I guess their only entertainment was using FB, that guy would post 10s and 10s of random videos a day from his expensive iPhone.
So my last hex was for him to lose FB... (1/2)
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 693x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 693x720px
2/2

I couldn't even wait. I went on his old myspace and took his pics and made a new FB account. I added all his friends and family, and made multiple more accounts. Then I reported his FB as being an imposter. They banned that son of bitch, and then I terminated all my fake accs.
Well I just felt really good and happy about that one. I can feel this disappointment. He had like 200 people on his friend list. Most whom are fake friends that lived in places like Alaska and shit.
One time when going to a movie theatre, he demanded that I give him money for tickets so it wouldn't be sold out, I said no thank-you, but he kept saying he didn't want it to be sold out, he took my $20 and gave me the ticket and that was that, I didn't even ask about change, that is how brazen he is.
I just know what little he has, and FB was a big part of it. If he makes another FB I will do the same thing again.
So in the end, I am hoping he has no TV, no PC, no FB on his phone, whilst paying a huge cable bill. They are beyond evil and ignorant, I just want their hell on earth to be with no earth pleasures. This all happened a couple of hours ago
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 384x420px
their names are Tony and D.
D is a evil bastard, he has a low IQ. I had shared him everything about me. I always tried to act like a saint, I buy him food, I am kind, whatever, but I did tell him about my sorcery, not quite believing it myself, but not thinking he would also believe me, I think he did. I spent great time focusing on making Ds life a living hell. Absolute hell through only mystical forces, just to show him what a lying delusional bastard he was. Apparently nothing can get through to him so I gave up, even Hell on earth could not change his ways.
But Tony, I turn my attention now to the 39 yr old slimy-snake, I prefer my vengeance to be a dish served cold, and it is time for my dinner. It is delicious.
>>
In the end you end up being a worst person than them. Congrats.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 625x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 625x353px
Oh and I did an incredible taxing hex curse. It was about two years ago against a so-called Christian. He believed Jesus Christ would protect him and solve all his problems and projected his anger on me to demand that I get baptized to become a better Christian.
Well I know for a fact that Christianity is fake. I hexed him so that family member, such as his mother would get struck with cancer. Let's see how your faith in Jesus will protect you from pain that I willfully inflict through hexes.
The bad luck curse worked in the best possible ways, but I had no idea the specific cancer curse worked, last week as I was searching for information on him, I saw on his sister Facebook page that his mother just finished chemotherapy. She had a rag on her head, typical from hair falling out. I have read that chemo is one of the most physically painful things a person can feel.
That old bitch got to eat a piece of hell because her son dared my power. Aside from the shambles of his personal life, I got to break his faith and teach him a wonderful lesson in misery. Gosh I want to goad in front of him, how my life is pure bliss and how he lives in a self-imposed shit storm.
I really consider calling him up by pre-paid cellphone, to pretend my old phone didn't work, and talk to him as if I was still always the great friend that I had always been.
The thing is I wonder if I should pretend to be a super Christian, by having a line of scriptures and quotes to blast at him, be joining a local Church just to say that I do attend, just to mock the fuck out of him, or if I should just say that I am not religious and brag about how perfect life is. I don't know what to do! Hahahaha
>>
how do you even know these people? why do you still remain in contact with them?
>>
File: IMG_1906.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1906.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>34037098
So youre poor, bullied and taken advantage by two niggers yet think you have some type of supermagicpower? You are delusional, you sad fuck. Lmao at your pathetic life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.