[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what type of job do you robots have, how much you get paid,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: secuity.jpg (135KB, 887x1024px) Image search: [Google]
secuity.jpg
135KB, 887x1024px
So what type of job do you robots have, how much you get paid, and do you like it. We all can't be NEETs and eventually have to find jobs to survive in life.

Currently I work security and been applying to other jobs hopefully to get some type of law enforcement or federal job.

I get $38,000 a year and I think the job is OK but want something with some more prestige. Overall it's cool to have authority over people and them having to follow your command, it helps in other areas of your life and gives you leadership qualities. The job alone pays well and I would be able to survive in life with it, but I want something a little more exciting or gentlemanly.
>>
>We all can't be NEETs and eventually have to find jobs to survive in life.

If my mom dies or kicks me out I'm going to kill myself.
>>
File: SeemsGood.png (22KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
SeemsGood.png
22KB, 112x112px
>>34037017
Same, my mum tells me she's going to die one day like all the time too.
>>
How does someone just stay a NEET into their late 20's? How do they find a job in late 20's if they never worked?
>>
Work at a brewery. It's pretty comfy.
>>
>>34037017
i'm essentially just waiting for my parents to die so I can inherit everything.
I've seen my dads bank statements. I'm OK when he kicks it.
>>
I'm a visual merchandiser for prada (fancy name for guy who decorate prada stores) I like my job since its pretty easy and pressureless and my co-workers are all pretty bro-tier. Just because I work for a big fashion house doesn't mean i'm /fa/ btw

Earn around 25k a year and work 4 days a week.
>>
Firefighter, $51k a year. It's a pretty awesome job.
>>
>>34037003
I work on a website.
$53k a year and good benefits
>>
I own a youtube channel.

12k a year
>>
Im a Consultant. My company flies me around the US doing professional services for IT companies. I make $105k a year.

Everyone still hates me and im still single.
>>
I'm a midwife and earn around 26,000 a year.
>>
>>34037017
this, no reason to live after mommy dies
>>
>>34038552
Which one?

Originaltube
>>
>>34038906
You must be physically repulsive.
>>
>>34037003
Casual cleaner at a butcher's. I make $17-21 an hour depending on if it's a weekday, Saturday or Sunday. I usually just work weekends tho, so $18 an hour on Saturday and around $21 on Sunday. I don't mind it, it's not particularly difficult and I've managed to make friends with at least one of my coworkers.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 394x394px
>>34037003
Pilot
>>
>>34039048
I guess. I wouldn't fuck me.
>>
I got myself a webdev internship, $300k/y here I come
>>
>>34039035
amberlynn reid on youtube
>>
>>34037003
DATA MINING THREAD SAGE FUCK OFF
>>
Security huh?
If you're at the mall and
If you see a guy in a gray hoodie with his eyes closed listening to music leave him alone pls. He's tired and wants some sleep,
>>
Security Guards make that much a year?

wtf am I doing with my life
>>
Chef
5 star restaurant
minimum wage
tired as fuck
all fingers are cut or burnt
lost my fingerprint
everyone screams endlessly at the tiniest slips
no one respects me because i'm a commis noob
get called gay for not showing interest in whores
keep it all in to not lose the job
rage is what fuels me to get to the top
my fridge at home is empty and i only eat at the restaurant
try as hard as i can to get comfy to prepare for the next day
sleep as early as i can and wake up around 2:30 am just to get some free time
lifting barely fits the daily schedule and sometimes feel too tired to lift (but still do)
early 20s and already crying for an early retirement and missing my NEET days
but it's the only way for eternal NEET-hood in the later years
>>
junior deck officer on a ship

90-125k/yr depending on OT availability

cool and good if you're single otherwise it kinda sucks desu
>>
How do you even get a job?

I send applications and cvs every single day, and I have never received any sort of reply. I thought that maybe I should apply for jobs in person, but they always tell me to apply online when I get there.
>>
>>34039898
apply at fedex or ups
they're always hiring cause of the turnover rate, and pay ok.
i'd recommend fedex over ups though cause the latter pays like $9 starting which is awful considering the strain.

if that fails go to a temp agency.
>>
>>34040381
Unfortunately, we don't have fedex or ups per se around here. We can get stuff delivered through them but products are usually sent to a sucursal to be picked up, and if you want to be a deliverer you need to have your own car, which I don't because I have no job and therefore no money
>>
>>34037003
how do i get security guard easily?
>>
>>34040539
Just go to retail you wage cuckold
>>
>>34040596
im a delivery driver now but the hours kinda suck need to get up early alot
>>
>>34040539
>>34040631
I'm a security officer and I put my life on the line everyday, trust me you don't want this life. It's hard and it's tough.
>>
>>34040468
not sure what else to recommend anon, where else have you applied?

i applied at cvs too, every month for like 5, but the fags never even called me despite telling me when i went to shop there that they were hiring.
do you have any family members who could get you a job somewhere?
>>
File: 1467823037813.jpg (34KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1467823037813.jpg
34KB, 600x549px
>>34040381
I've been over at UPS for 5 years. It sucks.
We only work for 15-18 hours a week in the preload. And twilight shift gets around 20-22 hours. So You'll need to find a second job to get by and you'll most likely live in poverty unless you have family to live with.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.