[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thw too intelligent to communicate verbally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: pepe brain.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
pepe brain.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>thw too intelligent to communicate verbally
>>
this is the best one youve made
here your gold star autist
>>
hulk pepe is a powerful pepe
>>
>>34036887

Best one yet

Tfw to stupid too make memes
>>
File: C1u4PTuVEAAU6B_.jpg (73KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
C1u4PTuVEAAU6B_.jpg
73KB, 1200x1185px
>>34036887
So gud, stole this!
>>
>>34036887
Alright but is there anyone that thinks this completely unironically? I do.
>>
>>34036887
if that's pepes brain then where's his body?

apply yourself faggot
>>
>>34037303
Obviously it's wrapped around his body you fucking retard
>>
>>34036887
OP you faggot what does that even mean?

you know what, I know, don't tell me. you are good at understanding things but bad at explaining them. that means you have low verbal intelligence.

that is super sad, all that autistic knowledge will stay forever inside of your NEET head and it will be not share with anyone ever
>>
to intelligent/smart wojak is the best meme to come out of /r9k/ in a while.
>>
>>34037303
>>34038149

I thought that's supposed to be a muscular chad Pepe bullying too intelligent Wojak.
>>
>>34037246
>Alright but is there anyone that thinks this completely unironically? I do.

It's easy to understand OP.

Intelligent people are literally processing 5 witty lines per second. When you have so much things to say, your mind gets overwhelmed...thus, "inability to communicate verbally".

Dummies can only process 1 thing per minute so their verbal communication is linear.
>>
>>34038442
>can understand some things very easily
>explain them in 5 different ways and no one understands me
>tfw
>>
>>34038524
It's a a metaphor for how you think you are smart and your entire existence ride on your intelligence and then some chad who is not only smarter than your but also more attractive and all that other good stuff, comes along and squashes your dreams.
>>
File: 1484001859785.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1484001859785.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>34039015
fuck you we are smarter than chads whose only thoughts are to wet their dicks
>>
Retarded people are hooked on the dopamine fix from gossip, so such feels become the ends of their retarded dialectic.

The interesting kernel of sono-linguistic naturalism expressed verbally has nothing to do with normies, but they'll have pride about being in Babylon.

Niggers survived by being told what to do alone in the field in pre-verbal concepts. This is an intelligence. Lower brain voice box love is activated as an entrainment device which otherwise would kill the host. They found the tower of Babel in Antarctica, you can't go.
>>
>>34039213
>They found the tower of Babel in Antarctica, you can't go.
We should build a boat using our autismbux and go to Antarctica
>>
>>34039213
Did this make sense?
>>
>>34039947
Yes many boats, for they have many hellfire missiles.
>>
>>34039947
THERE IS MORE LAND, they are hiding it to keep you in Baal.
>>
File: 1475315772650.jpg (109KB, 1016x572px) Image search: [Google]
1475315772650.jpg
109KB, 1016x572px
>tfw when you realise that any formal language is a chain that prevents you from truly articulating your inner self, and devote your life towards breaking down language and bringing about an anarcho-primitivist utopia where we all posses our own post-lingual communication systems
>>
File: POOPEEPEE.jpg (38KB, 361x281px) Image search: [Google]
POOPEEPEE.jpg
38KB, 361x281px
>>34036887

Holy fuck this pic is good
>>
>>34036887
Kek I know that feel
>>
>>34040225
>tfw you learn about hentai anime like Shoujo-tachi no Sadism in this case from images on 4chan because you don't have a habit of checking

Also,
>>that feel when when
>>
>>34039120
>chess
>board is 7x4
>only pawns
>in retarded positions

so smort
>>
File: chair.jpg (545KB, 2425x2853px) Image search: [Google]
chair.jpg
545KB, 2425x2853px
>tfw too dumb to grasp subtle body language

This sucks a lot when you realise that people speak a language that you can't detect.
>>
>>34036887

TFW you're a sexual failure, a complete and utter loser with the ladies, who also has no male friends, and sits in front of an obsolete computer purchased by his mother, grasping for straws trying to compensate for his social & sexual inabilities, trying to figure out a way to pat himself on the back and make it appear that he has some kind of 'superiority', finally only being able to develop a self-defeating premise, that he is allegedly SO 'intelligent', that he is incapable of communicating with syntax...

If you're not going to use words, pull out some Crayola crayons and draw out a pictogram of the top 27 reasons you are trapped in a frustrating hell of feverish masturbation and anime

Faggot

You can't even tell me what the wechsler scale is, which earns my undying floccinaucinihilipilification....
>>
Gimme an F
Gimme an A
Gimme a G
Gimme another G
Gimme an O
Gimme a T

What does it spell?

"too intelligent to communicate with words"
>>
>>34041164
>>34041242
>being this mad

It's a meme you dips
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.