[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /not even ugly/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1479019053182.jpg (444KB, 1193x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1479019053182.jpg
444KB, 1193x1182px
Not ugly, 7/10, lost a lot of weight and my face changed and got better, in decent shape now. 19 y/o.

Still, no friends, no girls into me, nobody likes my shit on fagbook. What gives?
>>
>>34036006
fuck you

I hate you

and that image is terrible
>>
>>34036006
i feel your pain op, lost 40lbs being homeless, got a place, and work, total cutie now

just find a cool hobby so people will notice you more, get your face out there

or at least do something you enjoy so you're not concentrating on the fact you're wasting your youth
>>
>i changed myself and i still can't seem to get external validation

nigger you need to find yourself an internal center of gravity then maybe your life will start to improve.
>>
>>34036061
>find
I hate this word when people try to give life advice.

"Find" me some water in the desert. "Find" me some air in space.
>>
You probably did it wrong
>lost 40lbs
>started lifting weights
>grew some facial hair
>cut my head hair

I get a lot of looks from girls and occasionally they approach to talk
Still a friendless virgin though because I'm a literal autist
>>
File: 1436801365780.jpg (13KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1436801365780.jpg
13KB, 500x259px
>>34036006

>Decent face
>Manlet

Damn it, so close. Even if I was just average height, then I would have a decent shot at getting a gf and fitting in. But looks and physique are worthless if you're only 5'7.5".
>>
File: challenger.jpg (439KB, 2592x1742px) Image search: [Google]
challenger.jpg
439KB, 2592x1742px
>>34036068
find yourself a noose
>>
>>34036068
it's a fucking metaphor you dense motherfucker. you want to be happy you're gonna need to get creative with your language and your thinking. you can't just lift weights and read awful self-help books and post on the internet and expect people to like you. you know what people like? people who already like and/or are comfortable with themselves. that's what it means to 'find' an internal worth. you gotta fucking search and put in some work.

or just be a know-it-all every time someone gives you a nod of sympathy. see where that gets you on your shitty useless social media accounts.
>>
>>34036104
Fucking THIS

I know a guy who is a diagnosed autist and an genuine neckbeard with glasses and he even has a stomach but he's like 6'4 feet and has had several girlfriends

Girls haven't shown me attention since they outgrew me in teen years and before that I was too awkward to talk to them

What do?
>>
>>34036095
I lost 70. I have curly black hair and usually wear a snapback. Facial hair is pretty lackluster, still trying with it
>>
>>34036104
6'2 here, be glad you wont die young.
I have to watch my heart, but even then theres still 5 or so years im missing out on.
>>
>>34036104
Dude youre at a height where all you need is a good pair of sneakers or boots to be average. Chill
>>
>>34036104
You're either autistic or a liar. If you have a good face you will have plenty if girls wanting your dick.
>>
>>34036138
>6'4"
>autistic neckbeard
>getting girls

Why do you lie on the internet?
>>
File: Manlet.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>34036287
>>34036172

No, my height is a debilitating factor in whether or not I could get a girl. You can have the face and build of Chad Thundercock, but if you're under 5'10 you might as well be a ghost to modern women. This is just how it is, and I've long since accepted it.
>>
>>34036499
Something tells me you aren't as attractive as you think you are.

Your certainly not attractive enough for women to approach you, which is what you're looking for because you are lazy and a fag. You have to actually try.
>>
>>34036499
You've accepted being an unattractive loser. That's why you don't get girls. You're also pretty dumb, since you don't realize men of all heights are getting pussy. If you were 6'2" you would still be a virgin.
>>
>>34036499

God the look of despair on his face...I would honestly kill myself if I were a manlet.
>>
tfw easily 8/10 (source /fa/ and females i know)
tfw 6'4
tfw effay clothing
tfw get flirted with but too autistic to not throw spagetti
tfw no friends
>>
>not autistic, have some friends
>ugly as fuck with a cleft lip
>0 chance with women

I would kill to just be average looking

Someone kill me
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166KB, 428x280px
>>34036104
>manlets make sure to include fractions of inches
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN
>>
>>34037499
It's an insecure robot thing, not a manlet thing. If he was tall he would be insecure about something else.
>>
>>34036006
I have bad acne and severe anxiety, I would be a Chad if it weren't for those.
>>
>>34036287
That's just not true, I'm 6'0" and I have a decent face, but the only girl who's straight up wanted my dick as far as I know was a gypsy.
>>
>>34038228
Then you're probably an autistic sperglord. Or have a demeanor that turns people off.
>>
>>34036139
Please don't wear a snapback
>>
>>34036006
>tfw 8/10
>tfw Latino
>7.25x5.5 inch penor
>Extrovert
>Chad complexion
>Still a virgin
>Love video games anime and hate people
>>
>>34038644
Fuck you julian, you are so full of shit.
>>
>>34038458
Snap backs are only cool for athletic dudes.

If you don't do/watch sports, dont wear snap backs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.