[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're legitimatelly smarter than most people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: this is just a game to me.png (26KB, 264x284px) Image search: [Google]
this is just a game to me.png
26KB, 264x284px
how come I still can't get a girl?
>>
sounds like you're TO intelligent
>>
>>34035870
>tfw you're legitimatelly smarter
IF you're actually smart, you're also ugly as sin. That's the sad trade off in life.
>>
^^ definitely the problem OP. Try fucking a walrus
>>
File: 1482402551433.png (47KB, 210x239px) Image search: [Google]
1482402551433.png
47KB, 210x239px
>>34035870
>tfw to intelligent to get with girls
>>
>tfw to intelligent too be smart
>>
File: 1480096815504.jpg (983KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1480096815504.jpg
983KB, 1200x1350px
>>34035870
Well there are those meme studies which state that the more intelligent a person is, the less friends/relationships they prefer in their personal circles.

But I would suggest you don't give a shit about that crap, because that only feeds into a cycle of depression and self-loathing when you actually end up not forming any meaningful relationships.

Fucking do stupid shit for once, take risks. Who gives a shit what happens.
>>
Start smoking weed and don't dress and act like a beta cuck, not saying act like a fucking weed king but find some confidence
>>
>>34036001
This

Orginal
Hdghcghnhbf
>>
>>34036599
>>34036001

i never smoked weed. is it really a wonder drug?
>>
>>34035917
A truly intelligent person takes control of himself while he's developing in the womb and restructures his face into something that would be attractive and genetically perfect. Your born with your smarts, you can't learn it.
>>
>>34036628
If you use it responsibly it can help alleviate social anxiety like it can help you see things differently. It definitely works for me, just don't let it consume you, I'd recommend occasional use since highs are better and more spiritually fulfilling when you smoke less frequently because you don't build a tolerance as fast. You have to kinda get really fucked up and get in touch with yourself a few times and don't let the high overwhelm you if it feels intense
>source: I'm high right now
>>
File: download (8).png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).png
8KB, 218x231px
Because intelligent folks like you and me know that love is a spook
>>
>>34036001
>>34036819
Dont listen to this autistic burnout dudeweedlmao faggot who has no idea what the fuck hes blabbering on about, his jibberish correlates to his permanent brain fog retardation caused by being a stoner faggot
>>
>>34036628
Like some people get all weirded out by the altered perception or social pressures and end up not enjoying it or benefiting from it. When I was a lightweight highs were crazy trippy and psychedelic, plus i was with trusted friends who i feel comfortable around and we'd go on walks and shit, really pretty where I live too so that just adds to it
>>
>>34036863
Haha I'm probably smarter than you are bucko nice b8 tho
>>
File: 1483393615519.jpg (126KB, 960x804px) Image search: [Google]
1483393615519.jpg
126KB, 960x804px
>tfw to intelligent too have a three digit IQ
>>
>>34036890
Terrible response. Wanna try again?
>>
File: 011-details-2560x1440-A.jpg (165KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
011-details-2560x1440-A.jpg
165KB, 2048x1152px
>>34036001

>Hurr durrr dull your persanlity and intelligence by smoking weed instead of trying to set and achieve goals in life that actually matter.

If you figure out where you want to be in your life and start working to get there, the girl will come when you stop trying to find the girl.

Don't marginalize yourself for normies OP. It isn't worth it.
>>
>>34036863
I mean you can say what you want about weed smokers but I'm intelligent, I understand how intelligent people completely fucking fail with women sometimes and it's because intelligent people are wired to think things through on a deeper level than most meaning they over think with women, some will crush hard as fuck on a girl for a while but never do shit because they don't want to risk getting shot down. They don't operate by strokes of luck, they operate by certainty and that's the problem with many betas who act like they can't get girls, if you're so intelligent that your thinking ability is hindering your ability to get pussy you might want to smoke some weed and pull the stick out of your ass and just go for it. I'm not telling him to become a huge fucking burnout because then you'll be all high and shit all the time fucking up your conversation with any potential female, I'm just saying girls want someone smooth, confident, and not someone who comes off all nervous. Once you kinda flip flop and understand what you gotta do and get a positive self image, you can use that intelligence to actually help you get poon instead of repel it.

Oh and if you do get shot down, whatever, fuck that bitch, on to the next. try to make friends with many females without trying to date them, it'll help your social skills and make you feel more normal around women. And if all else fails, there are girls who will do shit for weed, dude I know got head for a fucking 40 sack.
>>
File: peperson.jpg (325KB, 2231x1921px) Image search: [Google]
peperson.jpg
325KB, 2231x1921px
>>34036838
>Cuckmunist scum trying to recruit NEETS.
> Robots won't be the first to get gulaged.

SAD!
>>
>>34036918
Heck off cuck
>>34037028
I didn't tell him to not set goals for himself, I said he should just smoke some goddamn weed, now sitting on your ass smoking weed all day isn't gonna help you get a girl like yeah that's true, but if he's on fucking 4chan asking why girls will never love him, he needs to fucking loosen up and not let girls make him uncomfortable and realize his worth, he should already be setting goals for himself because if not he shouldn't be complaining. You gotta fix yourself when it comes to this shit, for some people, weed, and once again I'm not even saying he should be a huge pothead I'm just saying weed can level you out a bit>>34037028
>>
>>34037032
I got head and a pussy to FUck all for 40$ and got to smoke crack with her.
I love massachusetts.
>>
>>34037165
That's a sweet deal, did she supply the crack?
>>
File: 1447902266180.jpg (242KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447902266180.jpg
242KB, 1920x1200px
>>34037152
I used to think just like you. As a courtesy to you, I want you to hear my story in the hopes you won't make the same mistake.

I smoked weed from 8th grade to my freshman year of college. It murders your resolve and anyone who says it isn't a direct CAUSE of anxiety after awhile is an idiot. Even though i smoked everyday I was able to skate my way through the honors classes. My friends were ALL "weed friends" because when your main hobby is weed, other people aren't compatible.

I quit cold turkey after my first semester of college at a state "party" school because my GPA was a 0.26, and I was more interested in hanging out with my "friends" than my goals and studies. Once I quit I averaged a 4.0 every semester after. Graduated a year ago summa cum laude, and started working as a freelance in my field. Now I own my own house, make nearly 100K a year at 24 years old, and am starting another business venture as we speak.

The best part though? When you only have "weed friends" your whole life, you legitametly forget how to be content, happy, or get along with people socially. I haven't had a conversation outside school or work with another person in 5 years.

TL;DR
> Weed makes you feel great, but will never help you get where you want to be, doesn't help you make legitimate friendships, and it sure as hell doesn't "impress" people that you smoke it.
>>
>>34037373
I'm not telling him to smoke weed every day, I'm just saying maybe a few times would open his mind up a little and give him a perspective on his issue at hand. I do belive it can be therapeutic if you don't slay it every day. It can definitely can be detrimental if you smoke it all the time tho, like I said, don't let it consume you
>>
>>34037373

I was a 4.0 student without weed, and make 25k a year with no gf and khv. Also, definitely not content or happy.

it seems to me that that weed allowed to you to relax and learn valuable social things despite academic disadvantages. I mean, you HAD friends, unlike me.
>>
If you were actually smart, you could easily get girls. Therefore you either are not as smart as you think you are, or are gay/asexual.
>>
>>34035879
Fuck you guys, I am the one who wrote that.
I'm going to pull the fucking trigger
>>
>>34037186
No she bought crack with the 40$ and I got a hit.
Crack headed hookers are the best.
I'm glad i broke up with all those masshole faggot girls.
Seriously mass girls are fucked and act like its your fault they're mental.
Women are so horrible they turned a wanna be Casanova into a dad body Charlie sheen with no fame.
>>
>>34035870
So what open problems have you applied your superior intelligence to?
>>
>>34037463
yeah I don't have just weed friends, nor do I see it like that, where I'm from its just something some people do, the notion that you can't have friends because they don't smoke weed is ridiculous in my opinion. I feel I can understand people better and I'm more empathetic, that helps a lot in building relationships with people
>>
>>34037551
Damn dude thats a sweet deal for 40$, was she hot? And yeah I feel you, girls in my area are pretty crazy/trashy either that or they're just fucking stupid, some arent even hot enough to be as bitchy as they are
>>
>>34037463
I also took my ap calculus and ap physics finals fucking blazed and aced both, so really no academic disadvantage there when I'm doing better than most of the "good" kids
>>
>>34035870
if yore so smart than why not just outsmart the girls and trick them into becoming your gf??
>>
>>34035870
seems like your bank savings have less than 6 digits
>>
>>34035870
Le iam smarter than the average person meme, keep dreaming buddy and tell me if it comes true
>>
>>34037527
Don't, you're far to intelligent to do that too yourself.
>>
>>34037079
>Max Stirner
>communist
He didn't subscibe to any of your stupid political beliefs. He was a freethinker. He was a true NEET.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.