[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots/gaybots dildo ownership

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 1234444.jpg (150KB, 1000x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1234444.jpg
150KB, 1000x1089px
Fembots and Gaybots, would you own a dildo?

Would you get one if you're still with your parents?

What kind would you get if so? And how do you pick size?
>>
>>34035008
I just bought one that looked nice and is similar in size to my own dick. Also got it when I lived with my parents. Purchased from ebay and was in a very nondescript box.
>>
>>34035662
>tfw my mom thinks she's doing me a favour by opening any parcels addressed to me and leaving the contents in my room when I'm at work
>No sex toys ever
>>
>>34035662
Same here. If your parents don't open your parcels you don't have much to worry about.
Don't get a very large one unless you want to wreck your boi pucci
>>
>>34035008
>bought dildo
>wouldn't fit with any amount of prep
>mum found it and threw it out anyway
God that conversation was awkward.
>>
>>34035678
Just get a P.O. Box. Also good if you don't trust dildo companies with your actual address
>>
just use a boy's pee-pee
>>
>>34035850
>just use a boy's pee-pee
this

boy pee pee is easy to attain and they are happy to do it
>>
>>34035813
why'd she throw it away, it's none of her business. you don't go into her room and throw away her vibrator
>>
>>34035860
>why'd she throw it away
just guessing, maybe she didn't want her son shoving objects in his ass
>>
>>34035873
how would she feel about me doing it for you?
>>
>>34035873
yeah but it's still none of her business, and i assume OP is an adult so throwing away his shit would be annoying
>>
>>34035008
>Tried anal several times, never felt good.
>Anon tells you need a proper dildo for it to feel good
>get proper dildo
>still doesn't feel good

Fapping is getting boring and anal is a meme. Fuck this boring world.
>>
>>34035962
does your bum get horny?
>>
>>34035962
you need to get used to cumming with something in your butt first. then try not masturbating for like 3-4 days and try again
>>
>>34036019
Not worth the effort. I'd rather just fap every day famalam.
>>
>>34035008
Why not skip the middleman and come to Melbourne to sit on the real thing, anon!
>>
>>34036042
Yeah to be honest I don't use my dildo either, It's too much effort. Maybe once i get into a good shitting routine.
>>
>>34035860
The funny thing is I boxed the dildo back up and wrapped it up specifically because I knew she'd go through my shit. I thought the wrapping would be a deterrent. Nope, she unwrapped it anyway. And the place I hid it was obscure. I can't get away with anything, she's just too nosey.

>>34035873
>son
I wish. Just conservative parents who don't want to accept their little grille is growing up.
>>
>Own both a aneros helix and vibrating butt toy
>Can never make myself cum with any of them
>Tried laying off the fapping and still can't do it
Some things just weren't meant to be.
>>
File: disgusted-shinji.png (93KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-shinji.png
93KB, 250x282px
>>34036380
>unironically being a woman
>browsing MY /r9k/
I would prefer if you didn't thanks
>>
File: 1467531329878.jpg (66KB, 389x523px)
1467531329878.jpg
66KB, 389x523px
>>34036500
does it feel good though anon?
>>
File: pn.jpg (18KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
pn.jpg
18KB, 318x450px
once I moved out I turned full on degenerate immediately.

>bought lube, dildo about the size my own dick
>enjoyed the fuck out of it, ordered some plugs, also pic related (20x5cm. which is as large as I'll go, don't worry)
>I also got some lewd things like g-strings and handcuffs
>plus lube that resembles semen which is .. interesting
>I've been training my boipussy and practiced deepthroating a lot which I am enjoying a LOT more than I thought

Anyway, do it, it's money well spent. Make sure the dildos have suction cups
>>
>>34036380
>Using a dildo when girls only get off on clitoral stimulation

>>34036530
This
>>
>>34037071
>only get off on clitoral stimulation
being this underaged.
get a bigger dick and actually have sex before making such claims anon
>>
>>34036530
It's more common than you think, onii-chan.

>>34037071
>Using a dildo when girls only get off on clitoral stimulation
I want to get stuffed.
>>
File: 1458712331505.gif (581KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458712331505.gif
581KB, 251x200px
>>34037100
>It's more common than you think, onii-chan.
wrong

/r9k/ is around 10% female, lowest of any board
>>
>>34037100
>tfw normal sized cocks will probably never satisfy you
>>
>>34037100
>I want to get stuffed.
BE MY GF
>>
>>34037116
A 10% is a 10%. Onii-chan, face it. We're everywhere.

>>34037130
Remember the part where I said the dildo wouldn't fit? Small vagina.

>>34037242
Gf or practice gf?
>>
Or it's our matrix ploy and you're secretly the 10% What if every guy you ever knew peeled back their fleshsuit and emerged a woman.
Topkek.
>>
File: powerfulman.jpg (17KB, 339x433px) Image search: [Google]
powerfulman.jpg
17KB, 339x433px
>>34037347
>Onii-chan
don't call me this again or I'll smash your head in with a bat succubus
>>
Personally, I don't see the point in not having a vibrator instead. That said I did get pegged and I went for an especially large one. It was glow in the dark. No regrets desu.
>>
>>34037618
I would rather you smash me with something else onii-chan. :3c
>>
File: 1_1306898630_4_h8Lr6.jpg (49KB, 290x220px) Image search: [Google]
1_1306898630_4_h8Lr6.jpg
49KB, 290x220px
I have one (pic related) but buttplay is too time consuming and doesn't even feel all that great.

Onaholes are where it's at.
>>
>>34037739
post butt and I'll consider it
>>
>>34037347
>Gf or practice gf?
gf
>>
>>34035813
Yo I remember you! From a different thread
>>
>>34037628
Because feeling stretched and full feels good.

Feeling like there is a small engine running under your bladder does not.
>>
I'd rather have a bf desu
GIVE ME A BF REEE
>>
>>34039313
This, a bf is superior in quality to a dildo and is actually socially acceptable

although for women I suppose it's pretty socially acceptable to own sex toys since women are degenerate as fuck
>>
>tfw no robot friend that's sole purpose in life is to be my human dildo
>>
I'm a straight male. I bought a dildo once I moved out and had my own place. I also got a butt plug.

I got a really big dildo. I wish I had gotten a shorter one, I couldn't put it all the way in without worrying that I was damaging my colon. The girth was nice, though.

I eventually felt disgusted by it and threw it away. I kept the butt plug (feels very nice to fap with that thing in).
>>
>>34039398
>without worrying that I was damaging my colon
i-is that actually something that needs to be worried about?

could you cum from anal stimulation alone btw
>>
>>34039444
I'm pretty sure your colon is about 4 inches deep before it makes a sharp turn. When I inserted past 4 inches I felt a little discomfort and couldn't shake the thought that I was damaging myself. I'm sure if you take it slow you'll be fine, though.

I never cummed from anal stimulation alone. If you position it right and massage your prostate you should be able to cum eventually, but I pretty much just pounded my asshole really hard instead while rubbing my dick.
>>
>>34039444
Milking and cumming are two different things so it depends on your definition. In short, the cum will leak out and be done away with but you won't have an orgasm. For those who believe that it is bad for the health not to clear your pipes out and want to avoid wet dreams, prostate milking is certainly an option. Commonly used by chastity cucks and also those trying to nofap.
>>
>>34037347
This is a faggot Rping until they post proof they are a female. And I'm 95% sure they like BBC.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>34039535
>prostate milking
What is this?

nvm I have google I found it
http://www.healthguidances.com/prostate-milking/

hmm... interesting...
>>
>would you own a dildo?
I did. I didn't enjoy using it- and then realized it was carcinogenic. It has been disposed of.
>Would you get one if you're still with your parents?
I was still with my parents. You just pop it wrapped in the discrete XXX store bag in your own handbag, and sneak off to your room.
>What kind would you get if so? And how do you pick size?
It was one of those gross jelly ones with a weak motor inside. I picked the smallest they had in my budget range- a 7x3.5 model.
>>
>>34035008
>Fembots and Gaybots, would you own a dildo?
I own several.

>Would you get one if you're still with your parents?
I live at home, worst part is that I cant use my toys whenever I want to.

>What kind would you get if so?
Buttplugs with a "stay in design", dildos with suction cup. Not a huge fan of vibrators but worth the experience. Its all personal so just go try everything at the entry level of each category first to se what you like.

>And how do you pick size?
Its all personal but I would say that the starting diamter for vaginal is 3-4 cm and for anal its 2-3 cm. Length doesnt matter the same way, its more of a satisfaction factor with how deep you want or how deep you can go, or if you want more space to hold on to.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.