[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find satisfaction from deflowering virgins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

File: 198.png (875KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
198.png
875KB, 1600x900px
Does anyone else find satisfaction from deflowering virgins?

My current bf was a virgin (robot) before me, he always cums within a minute. I feel really good when I rock his world and give him mind blowing orgasms with my tight pussy. It's just so adorable that he feels so good he can't hold it back. Virgins are like little boys who don't know anything and you teach them about a world they never knew.
>>
>>34034842
>virgin bf
>has big d
>use him as dildo
>perfect for both sides
>>
Don't pretend that you will not get emotionally attached to anything that puts its dick inside you. You can't escape being a woman.
>>
>>34034842
honestly you are doing god works because you are preventing many shootings from happening. we men get very sexually frustrated and we go crazy without sex.
>>
>>34034842
>Does anyone else find satisfaction from deflowering virgins?
Not really, virgin girls are terrible at sex, but I mostly fuck virgins because I'm scared of STDs.
>>
>>34034842
The first virgin in his 20s I was with had erectile dysfunction. It was a horrible, self-esteem crushing experience.

The second virgin was rock hard and rocked MY world. It was amazing. Too bad he left me because I beat him with a bat and smashed his living room windows. I miss him sometimes.
>>
File: smile.png (778KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
778KB, 1280x720px
>>34034973
>Don't pretend that you will not get emotionally attached to anything that puts its dick inside you.
No, only if he's very attached and clingy to me and we're in a meaningful relationship then I will find it cute and get attached myself. But if we do a one night stand, I won't care about him the next day.
>>34034953
My boyfriend has a big dick but he doesn't know how to work it yet. I'll turn him into a man.
>>
File: 1483929093223.jpg (39KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
1483929093223.jpg
39KB, 389x361px
>>34034842
Stop posting you fucking fantasies on /r9k/, I know every single one of these "teehee I love virgins btw im a girl" threads is a man but I want to believe a girl would actually be happy I am one and it just makes me sad. You are hurting people with this.
>>
>>34034842
Only had sex with one virgin before
Was fun to turn her from a prude into a pervert with my cock
>>
>>34034973
Honestly, I can't feel love. Ive never been able to bond with people. I really wish I could though.
>>
File: 1213.gif (298KB, 640x360px)
1213.gif
298KB, 640x360px
>>34035012
Guys in their 20s don't have erectile dysfunction. Have you ever considered that you're unattractive to him?
>>
>>34035012
Why did you do that to him?

did he have a big virgin dick?
>>
>>34034842
so i guess this is the nightly erp thread.
its actually baffles me that this shitty obvious bait threads are so cookie cutter even by putting an anime girl in the OP every time and the thirsty betas here fall for it every time.
i dont even know anymore if /r9k/ is just filled with constant newfags or the average poster here is that gullible
>>
>>34035061
i hope you're trolling buddy, and if not, you're the only retard here. there are tons of girls on r9k and you living in denial because you're missing out on fembot pussy won't change that. reality is harsh but it's still true
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>34035061
please don't ruin it I want to believe for a second that female virgin slayers exist. I am still a virgin and I want a pretty girl to throw me a bone for once.
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>34035028
>b-but there are no girls on 4chan!
Nice fedora, you smelly microdick autist.
>I want to believe a girl would actually be happy I am one
No, a girl wouldn't be happy you're one. A girl would be repulsed by you regardless of your virginity. I'm happy my boyfriend is a virgin because he's cute and attractive and I get to have fun with him and teach him things. You're just a neckbeard. The only thing a girl would teach you is how to feel even worse about your shitty life.
>>
>>34035097
There are girls here, but they aren't posting about how much they love virgins and using anime avatars.
>>
>>34035061
/r9k/ went down the shitter years ago. theres always a couple "fembot here" or "question for fembots" threads on the front page.
asking hiro to ban these threads or just ban female posters altogether will do nothing because the beta orbiters and the shitposters, along with the idiots that take the bait completely outnumber the userbase here.
best case scenario we get a wizchan board, preferably /hob/ and not /dep/
>>
>>34035046
I'm a 18 year old virgin but I'm on antidepressants so if I did have sex it would take at least a hour to cum. luckily I still have a high sex drive and can get a boner easily.
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>34035061
There are girls on 4chan, you moron. Haven't you ever looked at /soc/? In fact, there are a lot of girls here, on r9k. This is just the appropriate board to share random feels.
>>
>>34035174
Can you write more things? I like your diction and attitude a lot.
>>
>/soc/
There's just as many girls there as any other place, i.e. 1 for every 100 dudes. Stop shitposting fuckin aussie cunt.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>34035111
1. This is 4chan, an anime site made for talking about anime
2. Yes, I like anime, you beta microdick loser. Lots of people like anime, everyone on 4chan should like anime to some degree. You're an autist if you find that weird.
3. What else would I use to convey my feelings in picture form? Do you feel like it would be more appropriate to post a 3d woman or something? Your brain is as small as your dick, isn't it
>>
>>34035202
Sure, as long as people keep posting I'll keep replying.
>>
>tfw small dick and virgin but attractive
>tfw will never have op tease and humiliate me
>>
>first time with girlfriend doing anything
>she cums in literally a minute from hand alone
>I don't cum after like 20 minutes of her trying
>I was a virgin
>she wasn't
>>
>>34035174
>there are girls on /soc/ so there are girls on /r9k/
cmon mate.
and im not even saying there aren't any girls in /r9k/ im just saying these threads are obvious bait threads that are meant for nothing more than shitty (you)s
>>
>it's a anime poster claims to be a women episode

saged
>>
I think my current bf was a virgin before I met him. He said he wasn't, but I really don't think he had any experience prior to our first night together. It was very hot for me thinking that my wonderful cunt was the first he had ever experienced. But who knows?
>>
>>34035304
see
>>34035260

I've already explained, you stupid autist. Using anime girl pics makes me a guy? Nice logic, sperg. This is why no girls want to deflower you.
>>
>>34034842
Don't lie. Girls would never do this.

I myself am very good looking, but girls never give me the V because I'm way too skinny. Apparently the inner thigh bones would hurt if we have sex.

Maybe I've been around too many Stacy sluts, I wouldn't know.
>>
>>34035364
>He said he wasn't, but I really don't think he had any experience prior to our first night together.
wew

whatever makes you feel better, roastie cunt lol
>>
>>34034842
Oh man OP you are doing God's work

I wish eternal happiness for you
>>
>>34035375
>Using anime girl pics makes me a guy?
you and every other baiting fag on this board, yes.
doesn't matter though because there's only one way you can prove it and you wont, so we are both just wasting time here. go ahead and respond with another animu grill if you want to further enforce your argument that you're a female
>>
>>34035383
>I myself am very good looking, but girls never give me the V because I'm way too skinny.
Then gain weight and work out a bit.
>>
>>34035383
>has girls offering him sex and talking to him about the details of that sex
>has the nerve to call them stacey sluts

Fuck off and go drink some milk, Chadslut
>>
>>34035441
Gaining weight isn't easy for me. I would be completely full 24/7 and barely gain 7kg. Maybe if I stop fapping it'd be better

Yeah I should work out, but I can't because I'm a beta loner. I could work out at my uni but I'm not even sure, I don't know anything

Anyway it feels really sad when these girls are really loving and even lead the relationship, but refuse to have sex
>>
>>34035046
yeah I know. That's why he's my ex after all. At least I drained his bank account, haha.

>>34035058
I resented him for being short and a lot of things he did pissed me off. he didn't deserve it, I shouldn't have done it. I've tried to reconnect with him, but he always threatens to press charges and put a restraining order on me, so I'm staying away now.
>>
>>34035482
>>has girls offering him sex and talking to him about the details of that sex
Can you read? It's the exact opposite.

I have girls who hit on me and stuff, but would never have sex with me

Few of them did suggest that I gain weight, or work out.

Those Stacy sluts know not to fuck skinny guys. I weigh like 55~60kg
>>
>>34035297
>tfw no dicklet bf that looks like Chad on the outside
>tfw will never make him lick my feet
>tfw will never spank him for getting hard, and make him beg to touch me
>>
reminder that OP is a gross fat slut and the people praising her for doing this are just inflating her ego to goddess-levels, effectively creating the most repulsive fat girl in the universe who doesn't understand how disgusting she is
>>
>>34035046
>guys in their 20's don't have ED

speak for yourself, holy shit.
>>
>>34035484
>waaaah thermodynamics doesn't apply to me

reddit.com/r/gainit

start tracking your calories and don't fudge it. skellies are even more pathetic than fat people because they deny they can change. at least fatties admit they're lazy.
>>
>>34035517
>>tfw no dicklet bf that looks like Chad on the outside
Literally me.
Not really into feet thought but I'd love to beg a girl for things.
>>
>>34035364
>It was very hot for me thinking that my wonderful cunt was the first he had ever experienced

at least try not to be so obvious
>>
>>34035554
this

literotica tier
>>
>>34035540
I don't know man.

I'm the type whose face gets bloaty when I gain weight lol

I guess gaining weight would be easier than working out, that's for sure
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 160x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 160x155px
>>34034842
First rule of the 4chan and of the internet:
There are no girls on internet.
The only way to prove it is "Tits or gtfo".
>>
File: 9cb.png (1MB, 1050x903px) Image search: [Google]
9cb.png
1MB, 1050x903px
>>34035519
Wrong. I'm skinny and I worked hard to look good. You're the fatty, that's why you get so butthurt over the mention of sex.
>>
>>34035544
post face or dick

do you have friends? have you had a girlfriend before, or had girls hit on you?
>>
>>34034842
my gf is like that still after a few years. She likes it when she makes me PE. I guess it's a power thing.
>>
>>34035613
>post face or dick
Not here
>do you have friends?
No, only online
>have you had a girlfriend before, or had girls hit on you?
Yes and yes
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>34035598
>>34034842
Also timestamp to avoid fake tit pics
>>
>tfw I see this and threads of guys being premature and shit on their first time
>first time I had sex it was for around 20 minutes and I barely felt a thing
>didn't even cum cause her dad came home

Who have you girls been fucking? 13 year olds?
>>
>>34035649
>>first time I had sex it was for around 20 minutes and I barely felt a thing
same but more like an hour
got sweaty as fuck and just gave up
>>
File: 1442366242082.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1442366242082.png
6KB, 256x256px
>its another erp thread

post tits or gtfo.

why arent mods doing there shit anymore...
>>
>>34035635
did you ever let your girlfriend see your dick?

>ywn burst out laughing at anon and shatter his self-esteem
>>
>>34035656
I'm convinced girls enjoy this shit more than guys do because sex is just really fucking disappointing
>>
>at least try not to be so obvious

Obvious about what?
>>
>>34035649
>>34035656
maybe don't jerk off 5 times a day?
>>
>>34035675
>did you ever let your girlfriend see your dick?
No, I liked her but we weren't together for long, and it was when I was like 17. I just avoided getting into anything sexual because I'm insecure about it. Same with other girls since
>>
>>34035685
I rarely ever do masturbate anymore, I've just never really enjoyed sex
>>
File: 1478669072900.png (836KB, 1113x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478669072900.png
836KB, 1113x1080px
Are there any girls who legitimate like sex with virgins
>>
OP your attitude is as rotten as the dead bodies of your family that i've killed last night :)
>>
>>34035854
Yes. I love cherry boys. :3 Their awkwardness is sexy and special. Their innocence is thrilling too.
>>
>>34035656
i know this struggle all to well
>>
>>34035877
Please be in the American west coast you succubus.
>>
All I want is to marry a nice girl and be her sweet shy husband and look up into her eyes like a cuddly little pet boy.
>>
>>34035649
Didn't cum cause I'd drunk too much before
Happened on the second time too...
On the bright side it meant I could go for ages
>>
>>34035298
I know this feel.

I destroyed my penis because I masterbated so much for so many years that a vagina just didn't feel like anything.

It's better now, but my eventual loss of virginity moment was ruined.
>>
>>34035100
>Virgins are like little boys who don't know anything and you teach them about a world they never knew

They do exist. No one is going to outright tell you this kind of thing. Unless you luck our tell everyone you're a virgin then you'll never find out.

They're easy to find if you lie a bit
>>
>>34035298
>>34036365
i guess it's a transition from hand to vagina

much like i had to transition from humping things to my hand

at first it felt like nothing, i couldn't cum no matter what, but i was determined that if i can't cum like a normal person im not going to cum at all, i tried a couple of times and finally a week later i succeed, i shot out like a sniper

maybe the best thing to do before having sex for the first time is not jack off for a whole week?
>>
I don't know man. The woman who took my virginity felt like a big whore when I told her it was my first time. After the act ofcourse. Still I should not have said it, but that's just captain hindsight talk.
>>
>>34036421
>They're easy to find if you lie a bit
what do you mean?
>>
File: 1463602306027.jpg (38KB, 600x662px)
1463602306027.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>am 6'4
>tfw no short cherry boy hunter to take control and dominate me
>>
>>34036585
just go to a bar or something you fucking bragging chad
>>
>>34035503

>I resented him for being short

Of course, every time, shallow cunt. Why even abuse us like that? You don't think manlets wake up every SINGLE fucking day knowing that we're a failure? That we aren't self conscious of being genetically inferior and undesirable? I hope you get your face bashed you, you disgusting roastie cunt.
>>
>>34036675
i don't know man that fellow manlet had it good, i wouldn't complain if i was him

but then again i like abusive yandere girls
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

girls like op who have a thing for virgins are my absolute fantasy
>>
>>34034842
>fat neckbeard role playing as a woman
g
>>
>>34036675
Aaaand this is why Napoleon happened. Ever met a tall powerful man? nope. Always the small ones. Its like they are compensating.
>>
File: ed8.jpg (26KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
ed8.jpg
26KB, 600x369px
>All these men and "women" pretending to be roasties to troll gullible newfags
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.