[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here knows being fat is the only thing holding them back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1645.png (60KB, 500x407px)
IMG_1645.png
60KB, 500x407px
Who here knows being fat is the only thing holding them back from being a normie. I lost weight twice and both times I was showered with affection from stacies. But I keep binging ..am I retard for not being able to control food? And I am not super fat ..need to lose 30-40lbs for perfect aesthetics.
>>
>>34034403
Have you tried amphetamines and cigarettes?
>>
>>34034403
Same. I stress eat over everything. Today I ate pretty well and then spazzed over my older brother losing my headphone earbuds. Know I've just been eating nachos and being angry over all the times my shit's gone missing or broke after it left my vision cone for a minute
>>
>>34034403
My face is pretty damn fat. Robots comment on it frequently.

I find myself eating McDonalds on a far-too-regular basis because my tastes are shit (I have the palate of a 5-year-old) and I know to get better I need to eat right and exercise.
>>
reminder that if you are fat you CANNOT call yourself a robot

>having enough money to buy extra food
>not being so depressed that you can't bring yourself to eat
>>
File: 1482855467170.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482855467170.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>34034403

I'm a fat fuck ---> I don't ever want to leave the house because I look disgusting ---> I do nothing but sit on my ass, play vidya, and eat to fill the void or because I'm bored ---> I'm a fat fuck ---> ...and so on and so on.

Although I've been doing pretty well this month so far. I've stuck to the calorie limit I set for myself and I've been exercising every day. If I keep it up, I'm hoping I can be in decent enough shape to leave the house without being embarassed at my own body by this summer.
>>
Man im so glad to not be fat anymore

Face got chaddified, found out i have a jaw, got the lines in my cheeks.
>>
Stress eating is destroying me honestly. My theory was to eat food when I have a bad day to make myself feel better. But my life is awful and every horrible so I always have little trips to 7/11 where I get a lot of junk food and just binge eat it. It doesn't even make me feel better anymore, it makes me feel gross but I can't stop.
>>
>>34034403
Yeah you're a retard or you actually don't care.

Protip stop spending money on junk and learn to heat things in water. Handful of rice, sweetcorn and opening a can of tuna is beyond easy.

Maybe I'm lucky because eating for fun or comfort is a behavior I never learned. Food is food to me. It sates hunger.
>>
>>34034403
I'm in the same boat as you. My fat and stupid face is what's holding me back.
>>
>>34034826
No and don't want to. I am fairly high t and robust. I don't wanna ruin my health. The only problem is slight chubiness.
>>34035075
Same here senpai. Literally thinking of eating one meal a day steak/eggs/veggies or other healthy stuff and tough it out for a month till I get used to it.
>>
>>34034914
>not being so depressed that you eat your emotions
>not being so depressed that how much food you eat or when you eat it
>>
>>34035121
The only reason I'm not morbidly obese is because when my depression becomes too much to handle I starve myself. I have days where I'm convinced I don't deserve basic essentials such as heating, water, or food.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.