[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to not feel bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: justendit.jpg (88KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
justendit.jpg
88KB, 1360x924px
Today I had finally gone on the first date with a girl I had met recently. Over the past week we've been chatting everyday and its all well and good. The date today even went well and I've got another one lined up for the future.

I cant help but still feel bad about the whole situation though. She's a year younger and still in school and so theres only 2 weeks before she goes back. I don't really have any expectations for this whole thing, but I'm very divided. This is only the third girl to ever go out on a date with me and so I know that I should take advantage of all of the opportunities I get. But at the same time, I know it wont amount to anything given the circumstances.

should I just be a hedonist and milk the most amount of personal pleasure I can get out of it?
>>
Yes, anon. Do it for those who cannot. For us.
>>
>>34033887
I'd try to get as much as possible without pushing it way too much. If you want to stay in touch while she's in school, it shouldn't be that hard, so I guess keep things going nicely, idk much about this shit. Best I got
>>
>>34034057
keep in mind though that it will not lead to anything physical. we both live at our parents right now

so the only enjoyment and personal satisfaction i will receive from this is knowing that I spend time with girl (that for all I can tell) also wants to spend time with me
>>
>>34034107
yeh its worth a shot, Im just concerned with my ability to stay interesting to her over the next couple months without being around in the flesh.

Im just not sure if its worth the trouble of doing all of this for the temporary sensation of joy.
>>
File: smug pepe eye rip.png (265KB, 1128x800px)
smug pepe eye rip.png
265KB, 1128x800px
>>34033887
http://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

end it megafag
>>
>>34034115
??????
parents leave the house sometimes, besides I used to fuck my ex all the time when her parents were home.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.