[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no oneitis What exactly am i missing out on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 78aa4c6d7e82488256e90435c25931c0.jpg (167KB, 1060x720px) Image search: [Google]
78aa4c6d7e82488256e90435c25931c0.jpg
167KB, 1060x720px
>tfw no oneitis

What exactly am i missing out on?
>>
>>34033812
Pain, insecurity, obsession..
>>
nothing

really

this damn filter is doing its job alright
>>
>>34033832
How do you cope with all that and muster the will to not kill ones self?
>>
>>34033917
The slight possibility of one day seeing or talking to them again.
>>
Only failed normalfags have this.

I don't even have the opportunity to get a oneitis.

Also, love to break it to you but that girl you're obsessed with pisses, shits, bleeds globs from her blood and roastie and stinks like BO if she doesn't properly shower. She's also probably been fucked by half a dozen different guys (even if she comes off as a good girl).

That said, you guys are pathetic.
>>
>>34034037

>that girl you're obsessed with pisses, shits, bleeds globs from her blood and roastie and stinks like BO if she doesn't properly shower.
So does everyone... regardless of sex...

>She's also probably been fucked by half a dozen different guys (even if she comes off as a good girl).
Are there statistics to back this up?

Actually, this is what I found:
"According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of FOUR sex partners during their LIFETIME; men have an average of seven"

so men are actually the "whores" here

Me personally, I've only had one. And I'm still with him and have been for 7+ years.

-femanon
>>
>>34033832
>>34033998

exactly, strange mixture

I met mine last September, made my whole year better just seeing that face
>>
Should i give this oneitis thing a try?will i regret it?
>>
>>34034263
No, this shit does not work like that
>wow such a perfect day to find an oneitis for me

When you finally meet that person is like angels raping your senses and a destroyed self steem as collateral damage, would not recommend
>>
>>34034037
Knowing all that doesn't make her go away.
The more of a loner you are the harder you can be afflicted by it.
>>
>>34034199
See, I'd love to have agreed with what you said. But what was the necessity of mentioning you're female? You could have said everything literally anonymously and it wouldn't have made a difference. THIS is why people don't like fembots. You HAVE to attention whore everywhere you go for those sweet sweet fucking (You)s. You don't see males on this board ending their post with "-anon" because it's fucking irrelevant. And until you can learn the same no one on this board is going to respect you.
>>
File: 1443041186595.jpg (38KB, 500x323px)
1443041186595.jpg
38KB, 500x323px
>>34033812
idk I have a internet oneitis but she never wants to meet, all you're missing out on op is insecurity and depression plus a constant struggle fro something that will never come to fruition.
>>
>>34033812
Not much because theyre impure.
2D is really the only viable option now a days
>>
>>34034693
I pointed out my sex because I'm an example of a female that has only had one sexual partner and is still with said partner. Which goes against their narrative of "all women are whores hurr hurr".
But maybe you'd prefer I leave personal anecdotes out and just put statistics?

Btw, a problem with never identifying one's sex is that everyone assumes every anon to be male by default, thus slanting the impression of this board's demographic.
>>
>>34033812
being lower than a cuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.