[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Prozac actually work or is it just a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: prozac[1].jpg (27KB, 980x425px)
prozac[1].jpg
27KB, 980x425px
Does Prozac actually work or is it just a meme?
>>
>>34033762
it's a meme, there saved you the money
>>
works but makes your dick fall off
>>
>>34033762
I take 20mg a day, if I miss a day then I start freaking out a bit, so it does something. Still don't feel normal though.
>>
>>34033762
depends. Works pretty well for some, doesn't work that well for others.
>>
>>34033762
I started taking it recently and no longer have suicidal thoughts. It's great stuff.
>>
>>34033762
for me it did nothing but give me random spikes of anger
>>
>>34033806
>>34033822
>>34033867
>>34033875
This is beautiful. These replies, it's literally 100% of everything you are going to find on the web, just worded differently each time.
>>
try biweekly doses of ketamine or even dextrorphan
if you dont notice a difference than worst case you had a fun night
>>
all prescriptions drugs are a meme, a healthy diet, exercise especially lifting heavy weights up and down, an array of vitamins, cold showers, reading books and no fapping is all you need.
>>
>>34033930
>no fapping
this is an utter meme, the rest has varying degrees of truth to it
>>
>>34033930
>an array of vitamins

this is a meme
>>
>>34033762

I took it for 6 months and it does work... Made me feel more happy, optimistic, and expressive... even got a gf but expect to act more feminine and reason like a roastie. Oh, and your anxiety will get worse.

If you want to act like a total normie, this drug is for you. Guaranteed you'll miss your old self.
>>
>>34033958
sounds like you are disregarding no fap because you cant stop touching your weenis like a primate, that's usually the case.

>>34033961
i guess you like rust
>>
>>34033930
none of these things have helped me. fapping somewhat stabilizes my mood though. not fapping 2-3 times a week makes me angry and unable to focus.
>>
I was prescribed some, and the doctor said the effects vary from person to person.

For me, it doesn't make the negative thoughts go away, but it makes other thoughts overpower them.
>>
>>34033961
if you live in a place with less sun (like me) or stay inside all day like a basement dweller then you will likely have have a vitamin D deficiency, fixing that will improve your mood somewhat immediately
>>
>>34033981

Nofap is just a placebo, unless you were doing it too much.

Doing it once or twice a day won't hurt and is actually beneficial.
>>
>>34034021
drink vitamin d milk
>>
>>34034021
you have a valid point... and i almost took the effort of typing that vitamin D is sometimes an exception in my post, but i wanted to keep my post brief, bright, and relevant.

what is your preferred brand/dosage? I take a NOW Nutrition 2000 iu a couple times a week in the winter.
>>
>>34034053
>milk

Milk is its own sham.
>>
>>34034125
name one animal that drinks the milk of another in the wild
>>
I was just prescribed Zoloft today so I hope so anon. They also prescribed me Lorazepam for my panic attacks and mood swings. I'm also taking Vyvanse, which I love and have been taking for years. Inb4 hurr jew pills, big pharma, diet and exercise.
>>
>>34033907
i appreciated this post. if i weren't such a lazy slacker i'd cap your post and the posts you replied to and submit them to /r/4chan. But I'm not that guy.
>>
>>34033997
>not fapping 2-3 times a week makes me angry and unable to focus.
me too. it's the best way for robots when we're so sexually repressed and stressed out
>>
>>34034170
name one animal that's been to the moon
>>
>>34033762
Mind altering bullshit pills.
They do something but it's not a be happy instantly pill.

What I experienced was a stable mood but loss of appetite and really vivid nightmares.
>>
>>34033762
Man, I've got vortioxetine and it makes it a hell of a lot easier to be happy with a shit life without any real side effects
>>
Helps if you're undiagnosed bipolar. You'll feel REALLY good maybe 1-2 hours after taking it. But it will only last maybe 2 hours at most. Nothing fantastic.
>>
>>34036229
What the fuck are you talking about, prozac is not used for bipolar, also you have to take it regularly and it takes few weeks to start working, you won't feel any effects after 2 hours.

So much bullshit in this thread. Yes meds help a bit. Varies depending on a person. If your depression is not severe, you can fix it maybe with diet and exercising, but if you're suicidal all the time and have no motivation to get out of bed you need medical help. It takes time and doesn't make you happy on the spot. If you can, avoid taking pills and be happy you don't have to.
>>
if your depression is so light that it can be fixed by meds youre a normie and need to kys yourself
>>
>>34033930
that sounds like a horrible existence.
>>
>>34036377
No, I'm saying that if you take Prozac and you're unknowingly bipolar, then it can cause a manic episode which will make you feel really good.
>>
>>34033762
It did not work for me, made me even more listless and spacey than normal.

I'm pretty detached on a day to day level as it is, no idea what the doctors were thinking.
>>
1) makes you tired af
2) gives random spikes of anger, smashed 2 phones so far
3) loss of appetit
4) you cant fucking cum anymore

verdict: meme
>>
I've only tried 2 ssri's I only felt Zoloft of the 2. Prozac is next on the list.

Zoloft compared to others:

1, 30MG Adderal IR feels like euphoria city

1, .5 of MDMA feels like Euphoria planet

120mg of Zoloft felt like Euphoria universe. For a month. All odd or near bad experiences. I wan't to try others. I'm interested in how they change people on a subconscious level so quickly.

I quit taking the ssri though. I can't help but feel I were destroying my brain.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.