[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne/Acne Scars feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

How does it feel knowing that no matter how much you try to improve yourself, you will never be attractive? That no matter how much you jog, lift, or exercise nobody will ever want you? I know that feel, and boy does it fucking hurt.
>>
>>34033659
Guy in pic related isn't ugly though, original
>>
i have some, but not as bad as that guy. Having acne from age 18-24 pretty much killed whatever confidence I had and made me into an antisocial hermit.
>>
>>34033951
I had acne age 10-22 because of very early puberty.

I feel you on the confidence thing, I couldnt look people in the eye until I was 19 years old. I'd also grow my hair long and keep it in my face. And because of this shit I never learned how to socialize and the rest is history.
>>
File: Acne-Diagram.jpg (22KB, 700x320px)
Acne-Diagram.jpg
22KB, 700x320px
Acne is one of the main contributors to my robotic lifestyle. I just gobble up antibiotics and slather my skin with whatever fucking irritating chemicals and after so many years I'm just sick of it all.

I don't even remember what it's like to feel my skin and not want to throw up. Fuck mirrors too.
> Tfw spent the 'best' years of my life a fucking pizza face.
>>
>>34033951
I know. Why does this horrible ailment even have to exist? I swore to myself I'd never have kids just in case this horrible and life ruining condition is passed on to them.
>>
i dont get why you dont just wash your face

: ^ )
>>
>>34034049
Best advice 10/10 completely cured my lifelong cystic acne.
>>
File: Aloe.jpg (164KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Aloe.jpg
164KB, 1280x853px
Been using pure aloe vera to cure my acne everyday. About 70% of it is gone.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>34034049
Wow, I have never done that until after I read your post. I stood in front of the mirror watching in amazement as my acne disappeared and the scars faded into nothingness making my skin perfectly smooth and sleek. Thank you anon you have changed my life
>>
Masking everyday helps, but 99% of guys don't do that without being pressured by gfs
>>
>>34033659
My boyfriend (pls no sperg) was a robo before meeting me with bad acne scars and I think they're cute. I feel bad because they're scars and awh poor baby. I want to kiss them all the time so don't give up hope, anon, I cannot be the only girl who likes this.
>>
File: IMG_20170110_035207(1).jpg (148KB, 769x1123px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_035207(1).jpg
148KB, 769x1123px
what is this and how do I get rid of it
>>
I'm so glad I grew out of acne. I have an obsessive personality and I'm a picker. In middle school I'd just pick, pick, pick at my face. Then I'd get one that would start to bleed a significant amount. Have to dab the blood on my shirt. And wipe it again. And wipe it again. Hopefully I'm wearing a dark colored shirt because otherwise now my sleeve looks like a tuberculosis victim's. Extremely self conscious of my picking but at the same time I can't stop.

Dandruff started at around the same time. Picked at that too. Long fingernails, with yellow grease on them from scraping my scalp all day trying to get the fingernail under a flake so I could have that feeling of satisfaction of peeling it off my scalp and out of my hair.

Looking back it's no wonder nobody wanted to hang out with me
>>
>>34033659
Go to Youtube and type in

>derma roller acne scar before and after

or something of that nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR7Q7dHh-gM
>>
ummm Skrillex?
>>
>>34033659
Biore has this charcoal soap that cleared my acne. I just used that for my body and face in the shower and moisturized my face.
>>
>>34034317
Ingrown hairs maybe? the area there recently shaved?
>>
>>34034363
shall do
I've had bad acne constantly for 14 years that no soap and water ever stops or even slows down
If I could just get the redness to fade a little I'd be happy

I'll look at your link

>>34034369
Yes but it's always red
>>
>>34033659

I don't have acne scars, but nowadays that shit has taken to growing INSIDE my nostrils of all places. I mean fuck off and just grow on my damn face. It hurts to pop them.
>>
>>34034395
Exactly how long has it been this way anon?
>>
>>34034430
14 years

FHJSFFGDKGKGDFH
>>
>>34034442
This is outside my realm of expertise. Never had any skin blemishes that lasted more than a couple years. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>34034297
Kill yourself roasty. Burn in fire.
>>
>hur dur what is accutane

Is this thread bait?
>>
>>34034518
Get out of my thread you fucking clearskin.
>>
>>34034317
That might be psoriasis
>>
>>34034614
well I have psoriasis on my legs so that would be a good approximation

and eczema on my arms

FUCK MY SKIN
>>
>Cystic/pustular acne from 14-19y
>get tired of it and hop on antibiotics
>clears up when I'm on them
>take a 3-month course
>after stopping the course I develop gram-negative folliculitis, which is basically x10 worse
>NON-STOP pimples on beard area, literally WONT FUCKING STOP
>wake up with at least 4 pimples every single fucking day
>still get cysts on my cheeks and back of my ears every once in a while
>accutane costs a fucking fortune even with insurance

I haven't left my house in 3 months.
>>
>>34034650
It could also be rosacea too, though, which could be more manageable.
>>
>>34034726
I should probably see a professional, but it isn't life threatening.
Plus, ya know... robot.
>>
>>34034510
We are both virgins still.
Take a nap, anon.
>>
Had major cystic acne from 14-19, made prom shity(Got friendzoned so hard, even the tuxedo couldn't make me look good) and completely ruined my self confidence/character/sociability. Just go on Accutane it fixed my cystic acne and also try and eat a little healthier. Now I get the odd zit here and there, I'm pretty good looking now but my nervousness still keeps me in robot mode.
>>
>>34034177
Going to try this, thanks anon.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.