[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else really want a Latina gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: latina.jpg (26KB, 480x640px)
latina.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
Does anyone else really want a Latina gf?
>>
File: 1462103075215.jpg (11KB, 250x240px)
1462103075215.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>34033462
>Does anyone else really want a Latina gf?
Yes but im not even able to date them because they'd all rather date white guys instead of guys of their own race

>mfw whites can always fuck any other woman if women of their race don't want them
>but the rest of us get nothing
>>
>>34033483
Even though a lot of Latinas date white guys, I would say the majority date Latino guys.

And plenty of Latino guys fuck white girls so you can't really complain.
>>
>>34033491
Except I don't want to fuck or date white women. They're just too...different

>Even though a lot of Latinas date white guys, I would say the majority date Latino guys.
REE
WHERE IS MY SAME-RACE LATINA GF
>>
>>34033483
>implying you arent here in a vain attempt to find a white gf

kill yourself juan

also, OP, yes.
>>
Had one

Pros
> VERY physically affectionate. Constantly wanted to be touched, kissed
> tits, ass
> really good cook

Cons
> annoying family
> wanted to have kids
> not athletic
>>
I mean, not really want, I don't really want any girl of any race, but I'd be ok with one of any race.
>>
>>34033543
see the post posted literally 3 seconds before yours, Chad HPVcock.

I don't want any white women, they're too dissimilar to me and they wouldn't even flash onto half of the things I talk about.

>also, OP, yes.
hypocrite
>>
>>34033462
I sincerely do, I'm more comfortable speaking in Spanish than English, and it would be nice to be with someone from your own culture
>>
>>34033462
naw bru. hand still works. dont need the pressure of entertaining a broad and trying not to be boring.

plus at this age with my limited experience all i want in the world is to not fall in love. which sadly is what i desperately need. so at this point with my self awareness its almost like i have to willingly hurt myself in one way or another. i mean its kinda like lifting in the sense that im putting myself thru strain for a greater good, but its still damned arduous especially because it effects the feels. also i wear a size 32 inseam.
>>
>>34033561
White girls come in all types, just like Latinas
>>
>tfw no obsessively well groomed latinx foot gf

Chad can have her pussy. I just want her latnx feets
>>
>>34033575
>White girls come in all types, just like Latinas
I don't want a white girl though

WHY CANT EVERYONE JUST STICK TO THEIR OWN KIND

REE
>>
>>34033462
Got more pics to share?
>>
>>34033579
>tfw no qt latina gf to shove her slightly smelly feet in my face when she comes home from work
>>
>>34033543
>implying the only women on this board arent men in disguise
>>
>>34033462
I've got one that wants my dick, told her I didn't want a relationship then she comes back very subtly saying she's down to be fuck buddies. I still haven't hit her up yet because she's a little fat and I'm smart enough to realize it's not worth the effort and the second I cum I'll want her gone
>>
>>34033544
>not wanting a mixed race daughter purely so you can guarantee some Chad will knock her up and carry on your bloodline
>>
>>34033734
Also,

t. white guy
>>
>>34033462
Nah, I want a 5'10" underweight germanic gf.
>>
>no healthy latina bean BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPS that ripple her yoga pants
>>
>>34033872
I've actually noticed that beaners smell pretty bad. Like wet dog.
>>
>>34033956
And yet you types still cant let us date our own women

really made me think
>>
>>34033956
I'm white and I've never noticed that.
>>
>>34033968
No ones stopping you, sorry that latinas just want white succesful cock. They want a guy with money to pay for all their future kids and family
>>
>>34034008
>dude niggers are fucking our women because they're more muscular and masculine and have bigger cocks ree lmao
>dude we fuck latinas because we're successful and have lots of money lmao

dude a race made up of hypocrites lmao
dude whites cant be robots lmao
>>
>>34033462

No, they get hideous and balloon the fuck up after age 24 or so, and they try to get pregnant and shit because they know if they do not lock down a man before they become a fat hideous whale-beast that they will end up alone.

Who the fuck would want a latina chick? Like really, the only good south american girls are anglo anyways. The rest are basically aboriginal/indigenous filth. Gross.
>>
>>34033581
>Latinas
>why can't everyone stick to their "own kind"

nigger pls, did you know that Latinas are a mix of white, black, and Indian altogether?
I've met white girls, blue eyes, blond hair, and when I go talk to her and they hear my accent they start speaking Spanish to me.
>ask her where she's from
>Spain
>Colombia
>Argentina
>Mexico
>Puerto Rico
>Cuba
>Chile
>rarely Dominican Republic

Freak the fuck out when she says, "Tu eres Latino? Yo halo Espanol, hola como estas?"

I think you gotta be Hispanic to understand this.
>>
a thick latina butt will never fart in your face
>>
File: 1477253726659.jpg (34KB, 604x513px) Image search: [Google]
1477253726659.jpg
34KB, 604x513px
>>34034054
>nigger pls, did you know that Latinas are a mix of white, black, and Indian altogether?
Oh gee thanks for telling me more things I know about my own race

no matter where a hispanic/latina girl is from, she'd forgo dating/being with men of her own race for white men. Yet whites act like it's only them who have this problem of their women ignoring them
>>
>>34034031
indigenous girls are hot, you faget
>>
File: 1459621042491.jpg (13KB, 233x216px)
1459621042491.jpg
13KB, 233x216px
>>34034031
And yet there's an infinite deluge of whites on and offline (even on 4chan) bragging about marrying and dating latinas, in spite of what you say in your post

really made me oreganoally think
>>
yes give me one RIGHT NAO!
>>
>>34034122

That's because they have to go to the third world to get fucked because they are complete trash losers. They imagine that starving sluts who want their green card are actually in love with them and get ego validation from it.

They just want something to brag about.

Look, the people who were originally in the Americas... we really should have just wiped them all out. In every Latin American country you see the same thing. The Anglo 10-30% are civilized, enterprising, and in control of everything good/functioning/of value, and then there are 90-70% brown monkeys fucking it up.

You can see this all over the fucking continent of south america. Central america is fucked because somehow the monkeys ended up in charge.

Really could not have genocided hard enough.
>>
>>34034175
you are a fucking white supremacist retard...most mestizo countries have mestizo leaders

and you're also too dumb to realize that Anglo doesn't mean white

and also too dumb to understand the variance in Latin American countries
>>
File: 1470878304933.gif (2MB, 303x266px) Image search: [Google]
1470878304933.gif
2MB, 303x266px
I have one, food is worth it alone, that and the near religious devotion to monogamy. Results may vary as hoodrats stay hoodrats at heart.
>>
>>34034175
Didn't really address or refute my points

whites cant be robots, I win

>>34034210
Don't take his bait, this thread is now about how whites are hypocrites and they cannot be robots
>>
>>34034220
hoodrats? a hoodrat Latina is unlikely to get in any sort of relationship with an /r9k/ nerd, so I wouldn't worry about that
>>
>>34034031
Indigenous girls are non-western you retard they're the good ones. The only good Anglos are the ones that grew up in small towns more than 2 hours car drive away from a large city. However it's usually the more indigenous girls that grow up here. And they can be cute as fuck with "white" features in the face/hair/body. Stop being a cuck. I should really visit again and wife up that teenage brown girl I met shortly.
>>
>>34034566
I live in New York and see qt indigenous looking Mexican and Ecuadorian girls every day
>>
>>34033462

Meh.

I have a certain type. Most of the girls I've gone for and dated have darker complexions, usually falling somewhere in the middle part of the black-white spectrum. South Asians, Latinas, Arabs, Turks, and Mediterranean women are all fine by me.

Since I'm not autistic and actually talk to women, I don't have a fetish or inclination towards any one background. They all have their disadvantages. Indians, for instance, tend to be overly emotional, too attached to their parents, and focused on money, whereas Arabs are the same except usually less successful and more retarded.
>>
Why do Latinas always look so fertile?
>>
File: IMG_6091.jpg (118KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6091.jpg
118KB, 675x1200px
>>34033483
>live my whole life in area where Latinos are majority
>didn't see white people until my early 20s

I don't understand this white people meme. The white people I see in uni are lanky and weird looking. The white women who aren't disgustingly fat are beautiful though.
>>
Took one to prom, her father threatened to kill me if i never brought her home on time
>>
>>34033462
I'm white in a 98.6% white area and I'd like a white gf thankyou.
>>
latinas have the best buttholes
>>
All the latinas I know go for tanned mexican looking cholo wannabes or fuccbois. Meanwhile I look like some lanky as white boy so they all assume I am gringo when I'm 100% beaner.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.