[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe to me your perfect suicide anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

Describe to me your perfect suicide anon
>>
Suicide by cop in a busy mall
>>
Tassadar
>>
>>34033408
break my back sucking my own dick
>>
File: 1482898955983.png (260KB, 495x344px)
1482898955983.png
260KB, 495x344px
>>34033408
>go to the top of a 30+ story building
>pull out sawed off shotgun
>get onto ledge
>face back towards the edge
>stick shotgun in mouth, blowing my brains out
>body tumbles off edge
>eventually splatters all over the ground below

No way I could survive, and it'd probably get onto liveleak.
>>
>>34033408
dying in a honorable way, as a sacrifice or saving someone honestly. Suicide is a pussies way out, death by sacrifice is the manliest way to die.
>>
>>34033408
couple years pass. parents pass away. i find a gun in the street. i purchase one bullet. i stand on the edge of the roof of a large building. i lean forward. i shoot myself in the head. i die from head wound and fall to the ground to confirm death.
>>
>>34033488
You sound like such a fedorable fag. The pussies-to-suicide ratio is way off. If it was the cowards way out, way more people would be doing it. Go do something manly while you live m8.
>>
>know someone really depressed
>like seriously someone who is always like a step away from a mental/emotional breakdown
>get handgun (smaller caliber is better, has to get through your head and not much else)
>next time you see them, pull out the gun, put it to the back of your head and shout at them
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FAGGOT!
>blow brains out all over them

Bonus points if you can get all your friends to do it with you
>>
I want to be a human toilet that is used by a sorority until I perish. The other sissy maids and toilet cucks would have to solemnly carry my corpse, stuffed to the brim with alcoholic roastie piss and shit, and burn me in a medical waste furnace
>>
I've thought about a couple of scenarios. I'm currently at university and I've thought about climbing to the roof of the main library and looking over the campus and the world for the last time before shooting myself. I've also thought about just jumping from the top floor of the library from the inside. It's about 4 or 5 floors so I think it would do the job. Thought about just walking in a crowd pulling out the gun and shooting myself in the head or Perhaps even in the middle of lecture.
>>
>>34033486
I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sky
>>
saving some qts from a shooter somehow even more hateful and autistic than myself
>>
File: 1483210964104.gif (479KB, 758x866px)
1483210964104.gif
479KB, 758x866px
>>34033408
>get up in the middle of night, 4AM or something
>go outside
>walk the 10 blocks to the ocean, meeting no-one on the way
>step into the water
>swim out as far as I can
>slip away from the world without a word

I've thought about this.
>>
>buy a gun
>shoot myself in the head

Pretty straightforward.
>>
Get my favorite meal from dinning hall and after I finish eating pull out the gun and blow my brains out. This will psychologically destroy so many normies minds for life. It would bring my soul happiness.
>>
>>34033408
Resting my neck on the train tracks.
>>
File: 1394598055795.jpg (427KB, 1178x1600px)
1394598055795.jpg
427KB, 1178x1600px
I get shrunk down to an inch tall or so and a cute girl swallows me alive

It's a fetish I've had since I was a kid so if I'm going to die I might as well live out my fantasy
>>
>get piss drunk one night
>walk about 15 minutes into the woods
>listen to music on my phone until I freeze to death

probably the comfiest way to go
>>
>Buy a lot of drugs
>Take a lot of drugs
>Put on nice clothes and lay down and wait for deaths sweet embrace
>>
>>34033649

I feel that man.

I had a dream this one time that I was sitting in a chair on a beach with nobody in sight. The waves were coming and going just below my feet. I think I dreamed that I took a nap there or something.

The thing that stuck out the most, though, was that there was no thought whatsoever. It was just me, looking at the water, with nothing at all on my mind. Silence, external and internal.

That's how I'd check out if I could. No fear, sorrow, anxiety, even excitement or joy at the prospect of no more suffering. Just nothing at all, fading away and not even knowing or caring who you are in your final moment.

Fuck this ride. No gf, my health is in gradual decline, and I get more miserable each year. I have to fucking get out of here - there's too much suffering, in my life and others. But I'm too fucking afraid. Fuck suffering. It is truly terrifying that all this came out of nothing. I'm so fucking scared, so fucking done with this shitty existence that will stop at nothing to keep me here, in pain. And it's only getting worse and worse. And nobody knows if death is really the end of it all.
>>
>>34033408
>find qt nerd fembot
>fall in love
>live in tiny apartment doing nothing but lots of drugs and sex and other things we like
>after a month or two decide it's time to die since good things don't last
>slice our arms while holding each other and listening to nice music
>>
>find abdonded building in good location (not near schools where some kids might find me)
>set up a delayed sending email to be sent to police with details so they don't come in time to save me
>go to abandoned building
>bring helium, mask, etc
>put on music and mask
>listen to last song while I wait to run out of oxygen
>>
go somewhere beautiful and serene and either jump off a cliff or do the helium method
>>
>>34033408
A firebomb. In a crowded area. I want to feel fire.
>>
Flying an airplane right into the Kaaba.
>>
>>34033921
>my health is in gradual decline
Care to elaborate anon?
>>
>>34033408
Clean and painless.
Don't really care about anything else.
>>
>>34033558
Lmao seek help mate, your mother must be some new breed of cunt.
>>
>>34033987
What's in the box?

oregano
>>
>>34033616
this makes me so sad to read. especially the climbing to the roof to look at the world one last time. you put a lot of thought into this. I hope you don't do it. I hope you find peace anon.
>>
>>34033408
>set up rope in garage
>hang myself
I'd really like it to be quiet and people to go in with them lives. But I know my family, relatives, old associated people will hear about it. I'd hate to be known as "that pathetic guy that ended it", so I'll do a lot of drugs to make it look like it was me going insane
>>
>>34033408
Nobody is unhappy or happy as a result of it
I would want for it to be something like excusing myself from a crowded room, completely unnoticed, to get a long awaited breath of fucking fresh air.

But no that's not what it is. It's people crying about you leaving their lame fucking party or hurting you so that you'll stay. Or even worse, celebrating it out of some fucked up fetish for vindication and hatred.
>>
>go out in the wilderness
>camp out in a comfy tent for a while
>after a couple of days, jump off a cliff at night
>>
>gf and I take the nembutal
>cuddle until we die
>>
>>34033408
I go to a nice scenic part of the city, like WSP or Battery Park or the Bowling Green. Eat a nice lunch, honey mustard chicken on toasted flatbread, lettuce, bacon bits, mayo, and olives. Eat a Japanese pear and a lemon sorbet as dessert. Crack open a bottle of Makers Mark and start working on it until I get halfway through the bottle and I am extremely intoxicated. It should be around 4 in the afternoon if I timed this right. Take out a pistol, put it in mouth and press against the roof of my mouth, and pull the trigger.
>>
Taking as many sleeping pills as I could while leaving a lot of dry ice inside a room with no ventilation while contemplating for crappy life is sometimes.
>>
File: jjjjjjuuuu.jpg (80KB, 500x737px)
jjjjjjuuuu.jpg
80KB, 500x737px
>>34035897
>nembutal

Speaking of nembutal, is this guy the real deal when it comes to selling it? http://jorgehernandez.me/

Because a friend with cancer needs it...
>>
>>34033849
This is mine as well.

Hypothermia while drunk sounds pretty okay, the booze makes it so you don't really feel the cold while actually accelerating your death by lowering your core temperature.
>>
File: dogwt.jpg (41KB, 711x669px)
dogwt.jpg
41KB, 711x669px
>>34033558
w.h.a.t the fuck-
>>
>Be Spanishfag
>Can't but gun

This has forced me to get creative. I considered for a while slashing my own throat but it'd be too painful. I considered getting sleeping pills but I'd need medical permission to buy them. Jumping from my window wouldn't cut it either; I live on a first floor and I'd just end up breaking my legs. I have in mind the classic wrist cutting until I come up with something better. Anyway, I'd like die listening to a song and die at the end or as it's ending
>>
>>34033921
I just want to say that I liked this post anon
>>
>>34033714
top kek do it anon```
>>
my friend went to a car factory, and found a place to cram himself into.
If a guard didn't see him that night, no one would've found him until the summer..
>>
>>34033408
None because I don't want to die and I would urge anyone who does to reconsider. Originaled.
>>
DEATH BY SNU SNU

Originalolio
>>
>>34033616
oh shit nigger don't do it. 4-5 stories isn't nearly enough. you need something >150 feet high, and even that is just a 95% kill chance. That's more like 10-15 stories.
You'll just break your legs/spine and spend the rest of your days paralyzed with your family having to wipe your ass for you.
>>
>>34033408
maybe something like a morphine overdose while laying in bed. I'd like to peacefully drift off into nonexistance. no mess, no pain
>>
>>34033451
somebody I know slipped a disc while doing that and it was keks all around
>>
File: 1473038381337.jpg (141KB, 604x604px)
1473038381337.jpg
141KB, 604x604px
>>34033987
seconding this originaly.
>>
>>34033408
>grow a huge marijuana plantation
>set it all on fire
>stand down wind
>die
>>
>>34033408
wow

that's a very big guy
>>
>>34037838

Some live, some die, in the way of the samurai.
>>
Stabbing myself horribly in the stomach until I bleed to death after a long and drawn-out suffering in the forest. Then wild foxes eat most of my remains until my body is forgotten to the groves of time. Some years later a child discovers my bones in the woods. He takes my skull home because it looks cool. His parents discover it and ask where he found me. He shows them the patch of woods and they figure out what happened. Then they explain to their son that he just stole his uncle's skull.
>>
>some beautiful landscape
>overdose on heroin in the sun with the sounds of a warm spring day ringing in my ear
>>
>>34033408

if you want a safe way to die, just try to stop Jews power.
>>
No one's gonna say razor wire noose? Fine I'll do it

>Make noose out of razor wire
>Put head through noose
>Before I kick the stool out, super glue my hands to my head and let it dry
>Looks like I've ripped my own head off
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.