[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get a hair transplant if I have trypophobia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cjWAvlk.jpg (40KB, 320x300px)
cjWAvlk.jpg
40KB, 320x300px
Should I get a hair transplant if I have trypophobia?
>>
>>34033225
Well it does work, and only takes a few weeks to grow back....
>>
File: cle.webm (816KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cle.webm
816KB, 1280x720px
>>34033225
>trypophobia
ugh
>>
>>34033225
Why would you? You'd pull it all out.
>>
>>34033225
jesus fuck that is brutal to look at
i'm trying to get mexican faceless video guy out my head so i can jack off and you give me more of this shit?
fuck you op
>>
>>34034066
hope you heard it with sound
>>
>>34034101
I sure did not, what it like? I refuse to check it out myself, I'm naturally an extremely empathetic person so this shit hurts me.
>>
>>34034129
lots of screaming and you can hear him biting on the knife. it's so shocking it kind of aroused me
>>
>>34034129
The sounds were gruesome. Was like an anguished donald duck being throat fucked with a stick.
>>
>>34033225
Why do you want a hair transplant instead of just going bald? It's empowering.
>>
>>34033225
you'll still be a ugly beta neet khv and nobody is going to be your gf, why care bout your appearance then?
>>
>>34033225
Nice normie """"phobia.""""
>>
File: image.jpg (590KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
590KB, 1536x2048px
That's not what a hair transplant is meant to look like.
Here's immediate post ops after 2100 grafts
>>
>>34036176
how much do you reckon that costs? at least 10 grand?
>>
>>34036176
That's dr Bisanga, I think his FUE costs like $8US a graft. You'd want like 2000 grafts at a minimum usually, with 6000 sort of being the maximum you can take without the back of your head being noticeably thin.
For good doctors that I've looked into search for any of these
Raymond Konior
Ron Shapiro
dr Bisana
hasson and Wong
dr Cooley
Dr Gabel
Dr Rahal
Dr Feriduni
Dr Erdogan

Erdogan is very good and cheap, but he's in turkey. Safe enough as the clinic has their own accommodations and everything though. They like to over harvest your donor area though, so get multiple opinions to ensure that you have realistic expectations
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.