[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Families

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1434630014880.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434630014880.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
>You will never be in a family where relatives are comfortable enough to drink and laugh with each other
>>
>>34032955
i wish I didn't know this feeling
>>
File: 1.jpg (292KB, 1057x1024px)
1.jpg
292KB, 1057x1024px
>>34032975
i'm still holding out hope i can meet a girl with a loving family and marry into her family.

i almost want a family more than a girl at this point.
>>
>>34032955
fuck everything about this feel
>>
>tfw have gone out with mom and dad, split two giant bottles of red wine, and then drunkenly laughed and played on the beach
>tfw played Cards Against Humanity with family
>tfw internet fags notwithstanding don't have friends other than my family members
>>
>>34033586

your life sounds wonderful. i would kill for that level of acceptance and affection.
>>
there's a video on YouTube of my grandma playing flip-cup that is my family exactly
>>
>>34033608
If you can't be friends with your parents, why don't you become the parent of a new friend?
>>
>>34033639
meaning I should have a kid or start hanging out with people 15 years younger than me?

I mean i guess i'd be cool with either.... but more so the latter
>>
>>34033628
link to it. i promise not to stalk/kill your family.
>>
File: in the dark wojak.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
in the dark wojak.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>34032955
fuck you OP, stop making me feel this and re-feel it again and again
>you will never be in a family where everyone tolerates the presence of each other and are comfortable with being altogether to do simple things without any heavy criticism or loathing.
>>
File: 8.jpg (334KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
334KB, 1280x866px
>>34033740
even povertyfags get to talk freely and honestly amongst family. it must really suck to have to walk to eggshells and get nitpicked over every little flaw.
>>
thanks op for reigniting my familial rage. really appreciate it!
>>
>people who are not physically unattractive and have no family problems actually claim to be robots
>>
File: 1479842132433.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1479842132433.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>34032955
I know this feel very strongly OP.
My father's side is all dead or deadbeats I've never met.
My mom's side is 1000 miles away and they are all degenerates.
And I don't even get to see my immediate family in gatherings because of how broken we all are.
I don't remember the last time we were all together as a family for an event.

Everyone else I know always has these big gatherings on thanksigivng or christmas and look at my like a freak when I say I'll just be at home by myself.
>>
Tfw hate my family.
They're so critical of every little thing, I can't even get one hour without their criticism.
I stay in my room so I don't see them now, I've tried telling them but they just get defensive and angry basically telling me I'm crazy or retarded without even noticing the irony.
I long to leav home but I can't because of money and college.
>>
>>34034548
>I long to leav home but I can't because of money and college
Got bad news for ya, if you are an actual robot, it doesn't get much better on your own. The loneliness will fuckin crush you.
I wish i had a family to live at home with to save money and have company.
>>
>>34034573
I get you. You're right too, it'll be painfully lonely all alone, but maybe once they stop constantly doing this to me I will be able to fix myself.
>>
>>34032955
But I am this was literally a wedding I went to last year.
I left early because I get really quiet and it makes me feel burdensome.
>>
>tfw only child
>tfw mother and father are extremely devout christians
>never seen them drink
>never heard them swear
>conservative talk radio is constantly blaring
>99% sure they haven't had sex since i was conceived
>dad shows all the signs of aspergers
>but mental illness is a "lack of a relationship with god"
>surprisingly, they have no friends
>growing up wouldn't let me watch TV, play vidya, read stuff like harry potter, ect

i could go on and on. feels bad, man.
>>
>tfw my immediate family all got blasted together at a wedding last year
>tfw my sisters and I were drinking together on christmas eve
>tfw always have been comfortable talking to my mom
>only dislike one immediate family member
>family gatherings on my dad's side are always fun, everyone just drinks and hangs out
>all smart as fuck and not socially retarded
>most are musical
>most of mom's side is fucked up but haven't met most of them
Pretty great except for
>one time my cousin confessed she was into me
The only girl to have done that, might I add
>inb4 wincest
>>
holy fuck my extended family is hot

I never see them, but not even kidding one of the looks very similar to Jennifer Lawrence with a thinner face
>>
>>34034507
>look at my like a freak when I say I'll just be at home by myself.

i know this feel. we sit in silence around the table. our utensils clanking against the plants without a word being uttered. I scream in my head "THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!!!"
>>
>>34034548
>I stay in my room so I don't see them now,

how's that going? it's been 10 days since I've spoken to either of my parents despite living under the same roof.
>>
>>34034760
Pretty close to that here.

We're all pretty distant.
>>
File: parta.jpg (57KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
parta.jpg
57KB, 500x624px
>>34034663
>surprisingly, they have no friends

this is the key thing. chads get to see their parents founding and maintaining relationships with others. You never had that experience and have no clue what to do when it comes to interpersonal social interaction.

You were dealt one of shittiest hands in life. I'm sorry.
>>
>>34034669
>>one time my cousin confessed she was into me
>The only girl to have done that, might I add

tell us more
>>
>>34034843
>be me, 17 years old
>her 16
>fourth of July
>family gathering (dad's side) at this place in middle-of-nowhere Oregon
>mostly adults
>only kids were me, two immediate cousins Conner and Lucy (brother and sister), and one more distantly related cousin (second cousin? not sure) named Lexi
>Conner spent most of his time with the adults
>me, Lexi, and Lucy spent most of the day together
>at night, a large group went to set off fireworks a ways away
>Lexi went with them, Lucy and I decided to stay and watch the fireworks from the roof of the house
>she turns to me
>"can I say something a little weird?"
"of course"
>"no, I mean really weird"
"yes, I said of course"
>"if you weren't my cousin, I'd really like you"
>I was speechless
>probably said something like "mmhm," don't remember that well
She was a sophomore in high school, then her junior and senior years she went a little crazy because her mom is a lot crazy. My parents would never tell me exactly what happened, but I'm pretty sure she ran away with some boy for a while.
>>
>>34034827
>tfw you will never go to a party with these rules
I am a senior in college and have like 1 friend
>tfw I just want to get to a job that has monthly bar crawls...
>>
File: pajja.jpg (111KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
pajja.jpg
111KB, 1160x629px
>>34035420
>tfw I just want to get to a job that has monthly bar crawls...

you think you want that now.

you underestimate how insufferable the average millennial wagecuck is
>>
>>34032955
Yeah. Instead my family gets drunk and we are all fighting in 2 hours. My dad takes off his shirt and starts to pick a fight with his older brother. My other uncle starts ranting about shit that happened ten years ago. All the wives begin to take sides and screech like harpies. My cousin, my brother, and I step out for a cigarette and talk about Pokemon Go.
>>
>>34035526
would be better than what i'm doing right now which is drinking jagerbombs alone on r9k and playing overwatch
>>
>tfw absolutely no immediate extended family
>paternal grandfather died before i was born
>paternal grandmother (who was a cunt) died when i was 6
>maternal gradfather haf alzheimers all the time i knew him and died when I was 11
>maternal grandmother still alive but is senile and losing it, never was close to her in the first place
>paternal uncle is alright but cousin has a rare genetic disorder meaning she's far from a normal human
>maternal aunt and uncle are both adopted so i feel zero connection to them

i feel sad when i see kids happy with their grandparents because it's never a feeling I knew
>>
File: 3.jpg (342KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
342KB, 1600x1200px
>>34035655
>i feel sad when i see kids happy with their grandparents because it's never a feeling I knew
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.