[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you wipe your ass sitting down on the toilet or standing up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

Do you wipe your ass sitting down on the toilet or standing up?
>>
File: IMG_0808.gif (2MB, 380x253px)
IMG_0808.gif
2MB, 380x253px
Standing up! How the fuck can you wipe your ass sitting down? That's gotta be fucking uncomfortable as hell
>>
>>34032208

I still to this day don't get why some people stand up to wipe their asses. Doesn't the shit get smeared between both cheeks as they come together in the standing position? Seems messier and more awkward than sitting desu.
>>
File: 000 percent mad.jpg (53KB, 640x718px)
000 percent mad.jpg
53KB, 640x718px
>>34032208
You raise one of your legs and reach to your anus with the tissue. After a lifetime of wiping standing up I discovered the sitting down method and never looked back. You get a cleaner asshole while using way less paper. Seriously, give it a try.
>>
>>34032208
I just stick my hand with paper in from the front, wipe, and drop.
>>
I point my knees together and stand up, then reach around and wipe to my hearts content. Never done it any other way.

How do fat people do it?
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>he used toilet paper
>he doesn't clean the inside of his asshole
>this is considered normal
>>
Am I the only one who just leans over to the left and wipes?

stop making things so complicated
>>
I don't wipe my ass, I use this
>>
>>34032252
I stand but it's like a hunch, I stick my ass out so the cheeks don't touch. It's how I've always done it and I'm not changing it now.
>>
File: zuko.jpg (198KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
zuko.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
I reach between my legs, put my hand in the opening to the toilet bowl around my dick area, and wipe back to front.

I ALWAYS did it this way, never thought anything of it. just recently was told that people thought it was autistic.
>>
File: IMG_0117.png (198KB, 423x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.png
198KB, 423x343px
>>34033332
Completely laughing my goddamn ass off to this post hahahaha

There, I'm being original now, don't mute me for 2 seconds
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>34031982
I don't even sit on the toilet, I just hover above it when I'm ready to shit. I don't want to touch any nasty toilet seat and it's a bonus workout for my legs. The only time I sit down is when I have diarrhea and I put toilet paper down on the seat. Also how would you even wipe while still sitting? Surely your balls and dick would be in the way and you might also touch the toilet seat? Plus since you normalfags need to sit, I imagine you're fat so wouldn't that would further complicate wiping while sitting?
>>
As a kid I legit didn't even know wiping sitting down was an option until I saw naruto do it on tv, and I've been a sitter ever since.
>>
>>34033332
You'll get shit particles on your ball bro
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.