[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie evokes some powerful robot feels.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

This movie evokes some powerful robot feels.
>>
>>34031697
>This movie evokes some powerful robot feels.

Explain. Worth watching?
>>
>>34031697
>Vincent Gallo
is this the guy that made Chloe Sevigny suck his dick for another movie?
>>
File: 1464013649473.jpg (203KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1464013649473.jpg
203KB, 600x860px
>>34031697
Downloading it now. I better not have been trolled.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170110-000545.jpg (2MB, 1079x2358px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170110-000545.jpg
2MB, 1079x2358px
>>34032306
a guy gets falsely accused of a crime, leaves jail, and calls his parents after lying to them that he's a succesul rich man with a loving wife. he kidnaps a dancer and asks her to pretend to be his wife just for the visit, despite the fact that he holds nothing but contempt for the girl.

didn't get past the first 20 minutes but i really wanna finish it when i get the chance.
>>
>>34032306

>After being released from prison, Billy is set to visit his parents with his wife, who he does not actually have. This provokes Billy to act out, as he kidnaps dance student Lyla and forces her to act as his wife for the visit. Much to Billy's dismay, his parent's barely remember or care.

I liked ti tbphfamp
>>
>>34032306
If you watch this film you can be my best friend
>>
I get the feeling Layla would have killed herself had she not met into Billy, least eventually.
>>
>>34032376
yeah also he gave roger ebert cancer
>>
>>34031697

Never heard of this movie.

It looks weird.

Must most 70s movies are.
>>
Will watch. Thanks for the synopsis. Night movie
>>
>>34031697
he's such a whiny beta lol this movie is annoying
i don't think i could watch beyond 15 min

shes the light of his life or at least a girl who makes her and him happy but he can't see it. all the nice girls never get credit, he's lucky she even appeared in his periphery. even though she had no choice she should've left him in the dust quick
>>
File: bf66.png (924KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
bf66.png
924KB, 1280x692px
The movie is shit but it has some kino in it. Chrstina Riccis character is such a fantasy load of hordeshit

>ywn know this feel
>>
>>34033428
alright i'm done. now i'm not watching it. thanks for ruining everything but saving me

she needs to gtfo and leave him
men don't deserve her
>>
>>34033397
she had plenty of chances to get away,
she didn't she felt safe with him.
>>
>>34033428
>>34033397
>>34033453

it was fucking billy who saved Layla not the other way around.
>>
>>34033481
idgaf what happened happy girl meets dark man
he doesn't have his shit together

is the worst recipe ever. also he doesn't know how good she is, to care for her, the love she shows him. i understand he has his demons but everyone does. he shoulda gone solo instead of doing some beta shit and not even romancing her in the process. i feel like its going to be her being his babysitter during multiple crisis
>>
>>34033507
>happy girl
stopped reading right there.
you win breski.
>>
>>34032807
came out in 98 fyi
>>
File: buffalo 66.webm (2MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo 66.webm
2MB, 640x352px
>>34031697
I love this movie so much. It hit me hard the first time because I relate so much with the MC. We even have the same name. Billy fucking Brown.
>>
>>34034765
God what a fatty I feel bad this is what Vincent had to work with
>>
>>34034835
>getting to spend time with a prime THICC Ricci

gallo lucked out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.