[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never thought it could feel this good, guys Having a loving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

I never thought it could feel this good, guys

Having a loving young gf is everything I imagined it would be, and more
>>
>Using four emoticons in a row

Son, are you a homosexual?
>>
>>34031114
a shame you'll never get to experience real love
>>
>using emojis for any reason ever
Kill yourself.

>I'll ask to

Are you dating a child?
>>
>>/soc/
>>/b/
sage
>>
This makes me want to vomit
>>
>>34031168
She'd have to borrow a car to get over to my place, else I'll just pick her up

She's 18 :)

>>34031146
I'm sticking my cock in a hot young girl, you tell me what do you think?
>>
>>34031114
wait till you get cucked OP.
>>
I want a gf that rarely shows emotion.
Like she doesn't have to be a fucking robot but I just prefer women that have some level of maturity otherwise it's like dating a child like you >>34031168 say.
>>
>>34031114
>princess

Fucking cringe

Show a pic of her asshole with /R9K/ and the date written in red sharpie ao we know it's not the obvious bullshit it is
>>
>>34031191
I love how this is every jealousfag's response

God it tastes sweet

I took her virginity, I think she's more dependent on me emotionally. But thanks for the heads up, champ.

PS I don't live in fear of stupid shit like that, must've been why I had the balls to get a gf and you sit in your room sulking and imagining the worst case scenario every time
>>
>>34031210
>I want a gf that rarely shows emotion.

Oxymoron that's like asking for hot ice.Its not possible.Women are emotional creatures
>>
>>34031236
Fuck off chad we literally had like 5 threads in the past 12 hours with humble bragging retards like you.

How sad do you have to be to attention whore on a virgin cartoon forum?come on man
>>
>>34031231
She's daddy's little girl, she loves when I call her princess. she calls me daddy in return

Is that cringe to you? Is that because you're a virgin? its a pretty common and vanilla fetish you know
>>
>>34031260
No faggot i'm not a robot. I fucked 18 different girls from tinder this year and my all time number is 28. three has penises

I'm 5'6" with a 5" dick that my 5'9" QT GF rides
>>
>>34031294
oh there's nothing humble about this brag, anon

full asshole mode from me. just feels good to rub it in the faces of the negative pieces of shit who browse this board and get overly worked up about stuff like this, because they're ugly on the inside and out and they can't use women like they want to.

A good majority of the kids on here are shallow fucks who just want Chads looks so they can get their dick wet and be heartbreakers

Hence why they can't get gfs
>>
>>34031303
You're trying way too hard to be a tool and nobody cares

Show her fingering her asshole or GTFO
>>
>>34031236
I had gfs, its nothing to brag about, must be your first gf or your lying on the internet. if shes 18 shell definitely cuck you, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>34031231
She's daddy's little girl, she loves when l call her princess. she calls me daddy in return

ls that cringe to you? ls that because you're a virgin? its a pretty common and vaniIIa fetish you know
>>
>>34031254
She's daddy's Iittle girI, she Ioves when l call her princess. she calls me daddy in return

ls that cringe to you? ls that because you're a virgin? its a pretty common and vanilla fetish you know
>>
>>34031114
>Having a loving young gf is everything I imagined it would be, and more
Having her break up with you is worse than you could have possibly imagine and more.

All that to look forward to. Have fun.
>>
>>34031210
Bruh, if you find one who actually loves you, they're gonna vomit emotion all over you. It's super annoying.
>>
>>34031345
I responded above

I'm a chadlet who has two STDs from busting nuts in single mommies, not a jealous robot

I come here to annoy the piss out of people by talking about how i'm 5'6" and my GF is 5'9" and rant about how I ate some kid's mom's sweaty asshole while she was on the phone with him all the time and even I think you're a fag
>>
>>34031336
>only 1 GF

what a fag.

Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2018 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my **** to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my **** in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a *ing umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight *ing frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like mother*ing fountains. Made the * beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you ***gots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures. Carl out.
>>
>>34031443
She's daddy's little girI, she Ioves when l call her princess. she caIIs me daddy in return

ls that cringe to you? ls that because you're a virgin? its a pretty common and vaniIla fetish you know
>>
>>34031114
Man I don't know how this sort of mushy-gushy relationship would be enjoyable.
Just spamming "I love you I love you I love you" in many more words, effectively communicating nothing but your lust.
>>
>>34031496
Failed relationship waiting to happen
>>
>>34031571
>Childish bullshit
Omg so pure I'm totes jelly OP
>>
>>34031496
>>34031571
OP is completely replaceable because there is nothing unique or compelling about his relationship to her. She could be calling anyone daddy and it would make no difference. Once the novelty wears off you're done for.
>>
>>34031687
This man speaks the truth

OP, she is an infatuated child. Congrats on being a passable target for a childish crush.

Can't wait until she is done with her first year of college and realizes older men who date teenagers are fucking losers.
>>
>needing validation from virgins and autists
You're the most pathetic person in this thread OP.
>>
File: 1483496702511.png (595KB, 735x980px) Image search: [Google]
1483496702511.png
595KB, 735x980px
>>34031114
Don't pay attention to the bitter virgins. I'm glad for you, enjoy it while it lasts and be a man when it ends.
>>
>>34031114
Cool, now you're no longer officially a Robot.

But since you seem like such a confident little bitch, you might as well show us a picture of her.
>>
OP is going to have a tough time when she eventually breaks up with him
>>
File: BeforeSR.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
BeforeSR.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>34031114
Probably a Privileged ugly old fart taking advantage of savage cave man era genetic determinism destroying a youthful pure young woman who should be with a boy her own age of her own caliber but is fucked because of the post sexual revolution era. Prove I'm wrong OP you fucking degenrate cunt.

You both deserve the rope.
>>
laughing at how salty the people in this thread are

ive never seen such a bad case of the fox and the grapes
>>
>>34032223
We are just tired of normies bragging about shit to obvious virgins.

It wouldnt be so bad if we saw tgese threads once in a blue moon but im pretty sure i seen this ad nauseum at least 4 fucking times today
>>
>>34032282
why? if anything it will shock and snap them out of their states and motivate them to better themselves and get gfs

i know it did for me
>>
>>34032324
>Implying it's possible to just "better ourselves" in certain areas or situations
Sorry Chad that's not how the real world works.
>>
>>34032074
>Don't pay attention to the bitter virgins
>makes this thread specifically to make bitter virgins jealous

fuck you and OP as well. I hope you normies get shot by niggers
>>
>>34032324
Some of us are genetic dead ends.Real life isnt a disney movie where "theres someone out there waiting!" Bullshit
>>
>>34031114
Do you have no self respect son?
This is plain sad
>>
>>34032167
What's old to you?

I'm also not privileged
>>
>>34032514
No one's waiting you have to go out there and fucking get them
>>
>>34031155
o shit that cuts deep
>>
>>34031114
>i love you
>all those emoticons
>saying baby
yeah this is gonna fizzle out in a month or two

enjoy your fall back into the abyss of depression, faglord
>>
>>34031114
this is just sad. why don't you leave this board?
>>
File: sdaf.png (54KB, 599x956px) Image search: [Google]
sdaf.png
54KB, 599x956px
>not op

I still hate myself, but at least i know one person who doesn't...
>>
>>34033254
We've been dating for 9 months already tho
>>
>>34031236
>coming to r9k to brag about having a gf

I don't think you really have any right to feel superior anon...
>>
>>34033652
Why not? I may not be chad but at least I have something going for me
>>
File: IMG_1282.png (645KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.png
645KB, 722x525px
It won't last, OP, your screenshot tells us that much

When you come back here to cry about it, know that we'll be laughing at you :^)
>>
What kind of emoticons are those anyway?
>>
>>34031114
>great cock
>>
>>34033450
>"hahahah" used that much as a conversation filler
Geez that's gotta get old fast
>>
>>34033826
Fb messenger ones, the best kind
>>
>>34033746
>>34033746
What about the screenshot tells you that?
>>
>>34031114

if those aren't the texts of a future cuckold I don't know what are
>>
>>34033885
Shes the shy, insecure type so i don't mind her messaging tics.
>>
>>34034004
What would indicate he's a cuckold?
>>
>>34034235
>"princess"
That's not what healthy bfs call their gfs
>>
>>34031336
You sound like an awful person. You belong here like the rest gf or no gf. You're only fighting fire with fire which is beyond stupid.
>>
>>34031114
This is my worst nightmare. They say the notification on Facebook messenger releases dopamine in peoples heads and makes them happy, It just makes me angry. Wish I could have a gf that I talk to like once a month. Why are people so needy
>>
>>34031303
I have the same situation bro, feels good senpai. She's 18 and I'm her first. I'm more than double her age lol.
>>
File: jJ5k1xQ.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jJ5k1xQ.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>34032074
this is awesome, did you draw that?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.