[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever had a girlfriend in their teens?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483840500274.jpg (655KB, 1400x910px)
1483840500274.jpg
655KB, 1400x910px
Like you loved each over and always texted and called, what was it like?
>>
I had a girlfriend I loved when I was about 11.
Got to kiss her a few times. She dumped me after about 2 months.

In high school when I became a depressed loner, she'd occasionally talk to me in class.
She was a complete roastie slut by then of course but I appreciated her taking pity on me regardless.
>>
>>34031044
It fucking burns.

It feels good when you're in one, sure. It just feels comforting having a kindred soul that you can also make out with. You'll share everything, do things together, talk cute, it's a joyous fucking feeling.

Then you break up for some reason or another, and it burns like a motherfucker. You look over the course of your relationship and try to find the moment where you fucked it all up. Maybe there were signs from the beginning, maybe there's a sole moment late in the game that made it all fucking crash and burn. Whatever it is, the girl that was such a big part of your life is gone. You gotta find something new to fill the void she left.

tl;dr don't get a gf unless you're sure you can get another one after. I couldn't.
>>
>>34031113
Beautiful

Hateitwhenitsnotoriginal
>>
>>34031297
Can you write this out again but make it slightly less really fucking cringy? I mean holy shit how old are you?
>>
>>34031297
>don't get a gf unless you're sure you can get another one after. I couldn't.

I'm too desperate not to go for an opportunity like having a girlfriend since I've never had one and I'm 18.
>>
>>34031317
I was writing it while taking a shit

Though to be fair it'd probably be worse now
>>
>>34031044
I dated a girl when I was 16 in high school. I was really shy to ask her out at first, but man what an amazing feeling it was when she said yes.
We would text every day, about what I can't remember, but it's like we were addicted to each other. Her parents were super strict so we made the most of the time we could spend together. We had a free period together where we'd wander the area near our school, finding all sorts of hidden parks and forests. On days when her parents were working late we would go downtown, eat at small cheap places, wander through the shops and talk about the future, our anxieties, who we wanted to be.

On the last day of high school I broke up with her. She was beautiful and from a pretty wealthy family, and despite the fact that we were in love I had a feeling that in the future, in maybe a couple years, she would break up with me. I'm the kind of person who doesn't want very much from life and I didn't want to waste her time.

I'm glad I got to experience love at a young age. We were really just innocent kids who liked each other, liked spending time together. I got to spend my last year of high school with my best friend, making memories, so even though I hated school the entire time growing up, I can look back on it fondly.
>>
>>34031690
Jealous but at the same time happy for you.
>>
>>34031690
why are u on this board :(

You make me depressed about my own life, man.
>>
>>34031690
Damn. That's the fuckin' shit right there.

All the best, anon.
>>
>>34031044
No, because i though that the girls in my town were low tier stock and uninteresting (kinda true ) that in the future I will have nice girlfriend and all that things. I have 20 years I barely have time to do something outside of studying less having a gf, this is going to be the same for at least 8 or 9 more years, by that time I will be too old and bald to attract women. So yeah I wasted my teenage years.
>>
The closest I ever got to teenage love was the girl in the front desk in 8th grade I flirted with and she flirted back. I only saw her at school so it was all innocent and cute, we would just talk and I'd usually make stupid jokes to hide my insecurity but there surely was a connection and anyone could tell she liked me. One time she asked me to sing a song to her and I did. She was so pretty, one of those modest girls that everyone ignores in junior high. I still remember her soft voice. The next year my dad got transfered and we moved to another town, I never saw her again. I kept in touch only with a few friends, one of them told me that she asked him about me. A couple years later that same friend told me that she was having an affair with a married guy almost 15 years older than her, I couldn't believe it.
People at my new school didn't like me because I was the new kid so I spent all my highschool years being almost invisible to girls. I was 23 the first time I got a girlfriend, it lasted a month.
>>
>>34033162
>one of those modest girls that everyone ignores in junior high
They were the best. My only regret is not marrying her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.