[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bobby-hill.jpg (194KB, 347x396px)
bobby-hill.jpg
194KB, 347x396px
I need a job within the next 3 weeks. Tell me how to get one that is not a call center and doesn't involve too much labor.
>>
Do you have a car? Uber driver could work if you live in a large city.

I've been working as one for around 4 months already and like it. I can just take my car and roam the city at night. Human interaction is really minimal, you don't talk much besides hello/goodbye
>>
>>34030323
how much do you make per week? after expenses and shit

does stacy get rowdy with you when youre driving her and her drunk slut friends at night
>>
>>34030359
Around $800 a week, working 25~ hours, mostly at night.

The thing about stacies is that if you're unattractive you're invisible to them, I'm just like part of the car. They don't talk to you besides the obligatory hello/goodbye.

I'd say 90% of people don't talk at all, the rest is just some vague shit like "how long have you been/do you like driving for uber?" or talk about the weather/traffic etc.

So far I've had only 2 actual conversations with passengers.
>>
>>34030460
What's your rough net income?

I'm assuming that the insurance on your car, fuel and maintenance comes out of that $800
>>
>>34030535
$800 is after expenses. That includes washes, fuel, and some money set aside for oil changes/brake pads. Before expenses is around $1050.

But it really really depends of your city. You could make this kind of money working in big cities like LA
>>
>>34030615
Interesting, i guess Uber can pay a lot more than I expected.

Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>34030798
Uber isn't paying any taxes like a W2 job though. He's going to pay $200 or $300 more out of that $800.
>>
File: 1483526437883.jpg (175KB, 1360x462px) Image search: [Google]
1483526437883.jpg
175KB, 1360x462px
bump cause i'm in the same boat, more or less
>>
>>34030284
I don't get why so many robots are averse to jobs that involve manual labor. I can understand not wanting to do jobs that require unskilled labor since they typically don't pay well and offer zero mobility but it's easier to find a job if you already have a job so if you are unemployed you should not be passing on any work.

I think getting into a trade was one of the best decisions of my life.
>>
>>34030933
I don't live in the US. All my money is off-the-books. The car isn't at my name either, legally is owned by my father.

For the government, I'm just a neet.

Taxes are theft after all.
>>
>>34031325
>endorses Ron Paul and Gary Johnson and thinks they have good ideas
>somehow thinks Obama's way of doing things was good

these views aren't compatible you stoner faggot
>>
What's the best job that could be gotten on short notice (say within no more than a month) for a 21-year-old NEET who's never worked?
>>
>>34032961
Liberal/libertarians aren't so far off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.