[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

general feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1471745916477.jpg (36KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1471745916477.jpg
36KB, 604x397px
Feels thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld5O2cYIoh8

I cried listening to this, robots

I guess it doesn't hurt so bad if you've never had any experience with it but this song really hit me hard

how are you feeling tonight?
>>
>>34030027
https://youtu.be/QRqKVo8oUn4
https://youtu.be/vqc2uOunPdA
Putting these two songs together hurts
>A young boy realized he's a burden on his family that doesn't understand him and leaves
>Before he leaves, his brother tells him he'll be eating for him to come back
>His brother, the only person who ever cared for or valued him misses him dearly
>The kid comes back, but only to find shame and no change in his families feelings towards him
>The brother stays in his home town forever, never leaving so the kid is never alone when he visits
>>
Im feeling alright. As always wish I had gf. Thinking about just signing up for a dating site. Also I moved dorm buildings to get a single dorm to get away from my chad roommate. I don't have to live with chad anymore, but this room is older and less soundproof, and Chad and Stacy are always in the hall talking. I have only been here for three days but for the entire time they have been in the fucking hall talking. Stacy is a loud cunt and Chads voice reverberates through the hall. Better than living with one but I just want some fucking peace.
>>
What does it mean when a girl calls you an asshole then changes the subject shortly after.
>>
>>34030190
What is the context? How well do you know her? What were you talking about? We are going to need more information than that anon.
>>
>>34030132
You can always get that stuff YouTube gamers put on their gaming room walls the keep the sound low and stuck that on your walls, don't know how much it costs but it's a thought
>>
>>34030240
Thats a good idea anon. Honestly I have no fucking clue what these people are doing or why this fucking Stacy has decided to sit in the hall of our dirty fucking dorm for the past three nights.
>>
>>34030218
She's a good friend also a girl I've been trying to bang for awhile. We've messed around several times before but never fucked.

But basically she asked me to hang with her and our friend but I wasn't trying to do what they were doing so I declined.

>pic very related
>>
>>34030300
Perhaps while they're not porch-monkeying the hallway you could leave a little sign.

"I can hear every word you fucking retards say, go in to your room or go the fuck away."
>>
>>34030316
She might just be joking around, maybe...?
>>
>>34030377
Maybe. Or maybe she's just crazy. Wasn't even trying to be an asshole to her
>>
>>34030474
Who knows, girls are weird
>>
>>34030347
I think the problem is easy enough to solve without any direct or indirect confrontation, There is a vent in my door that leaks in a ton of sound, Im going to cover that with foam panels.
>>
>>34030614
I hope it goes well for you :)
>>
>>34030027
thx i did not know this was the source of joji's medicine

cried a bit again. i think i haven't chatted with someone since before christmas or more
>>
>>34030718
Do you go to a school or have a job?
>>
>>34030746
i go to uni but it's going shit.

what do you do anon?

https://youtu.be/nvUeo5sagkA
>>
>>34030806
Have you tried meeting anyone there, or considered joining a club of any kind? If not, you could always try to meet someone online to talk to, through a discord server, an internet forum, or ever Reddit if you're feeling partiularly "desperate"

As for me, I just got out of highschool earlier in 2016, I'm working at a local amusement park to get some funds allocated for daily life and thinking about colleges.
>>
>>34030884
godspeed anon.

i'll try, ipromise
>>
>>34030909
It feels great meeting someone new to me, even if things don't work out. It's a huge confidence booster, to me at least. Social deals have always been really terrifying to me and I DO mess up often. But I feel like after making that initial attempt to make contact with someone I can take on the world, it feels amazing.

But maybe that's just me, I don't know. I wish you all the luck, anon.
>>
File: 1479442497378.jpg (14KB, 320x320px)
1479442497378.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>first day back on campus
>feeling in a good mood becuase of watching anime and seinfeld
>day was actually pretty good
>found book I thought I lost
>sat next to Chinese girl I like, she smiled at me
>talked to a girl for about a minute
>another girl was showing me something in my book on the table in front of me
>her shoulders were leaning on me
>her arm was resting across mine
>she didn't even seem to notice
>face was getting hot, felt like passing out
>mfw

I think 2017 is going to be good. even if no gf I still have the God Emperor.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.