[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots I need help on Accutane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: yw3KnGA.jpg (25KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
yw3KnGA.jpg
25KB, 704x396px
So my fucking face is unable to be cleared up no matter what I fucking do. Drink more water at restaurants, wash my face twice a day, and use creams to reduce it. But I'm always getting acne no matter what I do! I decided to start Accutane this week and wondering the side effects and when I should expect results. I know about the monthly blood tests but that's about it.... So help?

I'm just tired of not being able to have a clear face no matter what I do. I hope this shit works.
>>
>>34024549
I was on accutane for about 3-4 months. Got nosebleeds (a lot), chapped lips, but it was fucking worth it. I had severe cystic acne due to stress + hormones (and probably poor diet), and I haven't had it at all since then.

also I did the bare fucking minimum w/r/t/ my dermatologist and never went in for the blood tests since I was (and still am) extremely vain, not telling her about the side effects I was experiencing

>tl;dr: try it out for 4 months if you've exhausted all other options, just werk'd for me
>>
>>34024549
You could transition into a cute girl and get rid of acne that way.
>>
>>34024549
I was on it in HS, got chapped lips so bad I have a faint scar on one lip. Invisible unless I pull my lips very tight but I can feel it. Don't know if it's noticeable while kissing because I've never kissed anyone.

Might've fucked my liver a bit too, I'm kind of a lightweight with alcohol despite being a pretty big guy.

Worth it in my opinion, acne is awful and acne scars will fuck you socially almost your entire life.
>>
>>34024582
>>34024680
>>34024917

Huh.. So I guess it'll help me, I've went through doryx and all it did was make me resistant and give me dick cheese with a dead sex drive. I'm on some gel from Mexico that I found online and they seem to kinda work a little. I do hope this works, robots.
>>
>drink more water at restaurants
What the fuck, how often are you eating at restaurants that this would make a difference

Also you're clearly underaged B& because you write like a shit eating retard. Please leave
>>
>>34025738
Well I meant to say I drink more water in general. I drink maybe 1.5L everyday on average, and I don't drink sodas when I do go out to eat.
>>
>>34024549
Some of us may have no hope, and the acne will last for the whole life. Let me talk about me so you have another data in your investigation, the ACCUTANE helped me. Before it my face was fully covered in acne specially the zone of the beard, it was red and purple, and I felt pain everyday.

Today the scars remain, the grease, and grain keep popping, but way less
>>
>>34027028
Thanks anon, for me it's hardly pain, but everything I do doesn't seem to work. When I pop my pimples they bleed 9.8 times out of 10. I just don't have much of a choice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.