[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw would probably have a gf if i was black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: view.jpg (10KB, 320x257px)
view.jpg
10KB, 320x257px
>tfw would probably have a gf if i was black
>>
>be black
>never had gf
>>
>>34018462
Yeah but youre probably really fat or sonething. Im 6'0 average with a good haircut and i dress well. My black equivalent would be chad as fuck
>>
>>34018450
Nahh, that really doesn't help anon.
Chicks don't sick around if you're black.
You just become a novelty, they want you dick once, and then get bored and want stability.
>>
>>34018494
Thats better than nothing desu

Oregenial
>>
>>34018480
Nope. Skinny, used to be rather chubby, but I started eating better a few years ago. I've been told I'm actually pretty good looking now.
>>
Nope. If you had the same personality as right now, you'd still not have a gf

Women HATE blackbots. They only like niggers and Tyrone. If you're neither, then your just going to keep suffering here like the rest of us.
>>
Guaranteed but all the idiots and racist niggers on this board will deny their privilege and act like black men aren't held to much lower standards.
>>
>>34018494
>>34018550
>>34018530
Due to black guys dating interacially and prison theres alot more single black girls than single black guys. If i was black i would just date one of them
>>
>>34018616
Tbh it's probably on account of me being black and not liking black women. I get a lot of hate for that, but whatever.
>>
>>34018653
So youre voluntarily single, AKA a normie
>>
>>34018692
I said I don't like black women, I didn't say anything about other women.
>>
>>34018573
>black men aren't held to much lower standards
Even cuck bbc fetish treats blacks as sex toys.
>>
File: 1474875280853.jpg (24KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1474875280853.jpg
24KB, 563x563px
>>34018653
>Tbh it's probably on account of me being black and not liking black women. I get a lot of hate for that, but whatever.
why tho
>>
>>34018450
But you would basically be a retarded monkey so it all balances out.
>>
>>34019316
Not him but white people are the only people with no ingroup preference, everybody else exists with some conscious notion that they must try and better their group

it is both a strength and a weakness
>>
You'd also have a kid to run away from so . . .
>>
>>34018692
>t. black roastie

We may be desperate, but even we have some standards.
>>
>>3401955
>I sure wish I had a autistic black nerd bf like urkel/kent/mad thad ;~;

said no black woman ever
>>
>>34018450
Maybe it's where I live but I'm black with presumably the same looks you have, even 6 feet but I'm still gfless. I think you need to exude confidence and be loud about it. Something I'm absolutely not.
>>
>>34020186
is for >>34019558

oregano
>>
Oh boy, is it time for a "It's so hard being a straight white male" thread?
>>
>>34018450
reminder
african/black women >>>>>>>>> "african" american women
first/ second generation are usually better though

basically if you see the hood culture in her
she trash
>>
>>34020186
>I sure wish I had a morbidly obese, heavily tattooed, obnoxiously loud weave wearing hoodrat gf

said no man of any race ever
>>
>>34018450
As a blackbot who's been dating for years, I promise you that you'd find that there's a significantly lower number of women who will entertain you as a "serious relationship" material strictly because you're black.

Outside of your race, you'll be fetishized and more often than not treated as someone's "dirty little secret" or an outlet for daddy issues and shit like that. Even if they are attracted to you, most girls outside of your race don't want the social fallout that comes with being labeled as "she's into black dudes" so they'll be reluctant to be official with you. You can basically take Asian/middle eastern girls off the table entirely, the vast majority of white girls who aren't fat or trashy, and most black women these days harbor negative stigmas against black men. There will be no "going to japan and man these girls love gaijin!" In fact, the world as a whole is largely inaccessible to you. That whole, "the world is my oyster" shit is for white people thanks to colonialism.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.