[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got pickpocketed today and i liked it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

I got pickpocketed today
and i liked it
>>
Are you that starved for attention?
>>
Reverse kelptomatic lol
>>
File: IMG_20170108_094824.png (366KB, 550x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170108_094824.png
366KB, 550x637px
>tfw always pickpocketed kids at school
>during breaks I went back into the classroom and went through bags
>nobody suspected me because I had the best grades and was a background person
>could easily pay for my alcohol addiction
>was never found out
Weird feel.
>>
Some days I like to imagine what it'd be like to be a super villain, one in particular that I like to think up is the "Larcenist". He would just break into people's homes and steal really trivial things. He'd stalk a house for days on end until he knew a family wasn't home, then he'd break in and steal the batteries out of the remote and leave a tiny slip of paper saying he was there.

He would steal the bed sheets off of peoples beds, and he would take the photo frames of pictures (only the frames, not the pictures.) He would steal one chair from your dining room. He would steal your carpet from your living room. He'd take off the legs of your couch and steal them. But only one sort of thing, never several at once. I've wanted to do this across the entire metropolitan area I live. From New Port News, to Virginia Beach. Even Richmond if I could. If I could be the larcenist, I would leave enough of my calling cards that I'd eventually become famous in the media.
>>
Tell me exactly why you liked it and what you look like/personality.
>>
>>34018420
you're a fucking genius
originajnajan
>>
File: 1483897526767.png (274KB, 594x305px)
1483897526767.png
274KB, 594x305px
>>34018420
Please do it you magnificent madman
>>
File: 1469976527744.jpg (175KB, 1200x965px) Image search: [Google]
1469976527744.jpg
175KB, 1200x965px
>>34018338
>tfw no busty catgirl to steal my wallet
>>
>>34018387
Ahahaha fine story brah..
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.