[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I'm from poland, working for a shit wage in warehouse,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: boe4.jpg (213KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
boe4.jpg
213KB, 1200x900px
Hey guys I'm from poland, working for a shit wage in warehouse, I'm rinding forklifts. I've finished university but in this shit poor country there's no job for guys like me ( guys from university who didn't finish the university has a really good job in financial corps) I got a higher rate of education than bosses so they won't employ me.

Could you look for the job offers for guys like me in warehouses in your city?
I speak english in middle level, not fluent but I understand a lot and I can speak my mind, I just need a practice.

Send job offers in this post, please I just want to check out the difference between living here or outside of fucking poland
>>
damn, you got quads! congratulations.
Why don't you follow all the other polish workers to western europe, my country is full of them and I work at a warehouse with them
>>
Masz wyzsze wyksztalcenie i nie potrafisz szukac ogloszen w internecie?
>>
>>33420027
What's the wages?
what's the difference between wages of polish slavers and the natives?
>>
>>33419999
>can get a degree
>can't find a job abroad himself
pooland
>>
>>33420042
umiem kurwa ale jestem ciekawy gdzie moglbym wyjebac i za jaki hajs
>>
>>33420097
>>33420042
Mate you're just making a language up at this point. You didn't even put any thought into it you're just mashing w's and z's and y's and typing random letters between them.
>>
do it yourself, craigslist
>>
>>33419999
Nice quads bitch
>>
>>33420082
just asking dude, go back to the b/
>>
>>33419999
Why not come to burger land? Lots of jobs out there that pay good, the people who complain about money and jobs here are just lazy and bad with cash
>>
>>33420124
There are no accidentd
>>
File: trump pepe3.png (572KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
trump pepe3.png
572KB, 553x567px
Just come to America, you can make 15 USD per hour working at amazon. I know someone making 40k working at a cheese factory and 50k if you move up to stirring the curds.I think you'll like it here. you can make something of yourself here if you put in the effort. If you're talented and it's lucrative, you can become very rich.
>>
>>33420185
visa costs a lot i can't afford it
>>
>>33419999
I would be happy to, Polak bro. England needs more whites and less shitskins
>>
>>33420217
Save up the money man, its worth it, find a nice small city and g2g, I live in the south and working as cashier at walmart make 15 an hour to stand there
>>
>>33420244
Can you afford for a middle class car, house (not a flat) and some luxury like a new phone once a year and a game for ps4 once a month?
>>
>>33420124
Polish is a fuckign bizarre language. This for example
Czlowiek
means man
>>
>>33420217
Immigrate here faggot. There's a loophole where you can get on a shipping vessel. Marry someone here, find a anon and get into a "gay marriage" then get citizenship. you don't even have to kiss if that's not your thing. DO IT FAGGOT! Don't stay there if you feel the drive to move to the US. Most people from the US are descended from people like you. Europeans wanting to get the fuck out and risk everything to do it . It's going to be hard but every American has descended from someone like you wanting a new life. just fucking go,I don't think my great great x5 grandparents gave up farming pigs in Spain to move to the new world without fear. I'm sure they were scared as fuck. Just go anon,DO IT FAGGOT.
>>
>>33419999
What degree do you have?

the captcha was tea and now I want tea
>>
>>33420393
master of entrepreneurship, finished law university
>>
>>33420412
>master of entrepreneurship
Perhaps this? https://www.totaljobs.com/job/junior-consultant/bramwith-consulting-job67424499?entryUrl=%2Fjobs%2Fbusiness-consultant%2367424499
>>
>>33419999
You're pathetic. Stay in your own country and work to fix it. Start with your own life, then your family, then your local community.
>>
>>33420445
well it could be this if my english was perfect and fluent but I need to practice and everyday use
>>
>>33419999
Loads of job offers here.
7-8 GBP per hour, night shifts pay even more. For a warehouse work there's no experience needed. Try work agencies, it's a decent start and if you're lucky you can get a contract in a place they got you in.
>>
>>33420527
pic looks like shit for a slavniggers
>>
File: 1481402328303.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481402328303.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>33419999
Yeah my polish friend who is still in uni said something like "people only get jobs here if you know people/contacts"

Also my english father drives forklifts around a warehouse on 12 hours shifts, he is in his 60s, he bikes to work please don't come here even though you aren't a shitskin or a nigger there are already enough of you, besides its better to go to switzerland or norway for money

btw you might want to listen to this https://youtu.be/_08uhNXJQqM?t=2125 it never fails to psyche me up for 12 hour shift of my own caring for mentally challenging people, I clean up their shit with a bunch of african agency workers who don't even know how to turn on a kettle

/blog
/blog
>>
File: otto-work-force.png (8KB, 154x56px) Image search: [Google]
otto-work-force.png
8KB, 154x56px
>>33419999
Try job agency like OTTO. I'm also polish I've worked for them couple of years ago as a summer worker at a warehouse in Netherlands. It was quite nice. They provide everything (housing, rides to work etc.) and the money is not bad. They pay 7-10 EURO per hour depending on the company they send you to. They employ thousands of people from east europe (mostly Poland) and english is not necessary at all, cause everyone speaks polish :)
>>
>>33420666
nice trips dude and a question
what are you doing right now?
>>
>>33420576
I don't need much here. I'm here only to work for few months, maybe a year, save up money and then go back to Poland to work on waifu app.
>>
>>33420687
Studying computer science and working part time as a programmer :)
>>
>>33420731
smart guy, I envy you. Good luck dude
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.