[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a presentation to my class today I showed them a YouTube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I have a presentation to my class today

I showed them a YouTube poop I made.

I a fucking mid 20s vet, I don't give a shit what these punks think of me!

Jokes aside, It was actually kind of fun answer questions and explain what the fuck a YTP is to people who are normal and have real friends.
>>
That was some mild autism, yet it's just amazing that people no longer know what a youtube poopoo is
>>
>>33419649
To be fair it was never really a normie thing
>>
>>33419627
Well, where can we see this ytp you massive faggot.
>>
>>33419899
I second this, let's see that poop OP
>>
Link it. My favorite ytp is skooks
>>
File: 1452285989498.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1452285989498.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>33419899
>>33419917

Only because you asked. I don't want to come across like I'm trying to plug myself...

I hesitate, only because it's not a very good one.

The upside is that no one in the class had a point of reference. This is my first and probably only...

https://youtu.be/rV6y0urbnkE

Be gentle
>>
>>33419943
Skooks gives me nightmares for some reason. It's the most bizarre thing.
>>
>>33419943
I love skooks. Orpheusftw made some awesome KOTH poops.

Simba and balance go to white castle is pretty high quality, but very vanilla.>>33419943
>>
>>33419958

10/10

tell us how the class took it.
>>
>>33420050
The most common reaction was "wait what? I'm confused"

I explained that being confused, annoyed and disoriented are often intended effects of a YTP.

Had to explain the concept of the CDi too
>>
>>33419958
You have the basics down, keep up the good work.

https://youtu.be/4fPmo5y0VBw

This is unrelated, but if we're sharing poops I might as well toss this nigger out there.

Not mine but one of my recent favorites
>>
>>33419627
Why the fuck would you make a presentation about youtube poops off all things?
>>
>>33420104

a cry for help
>>
>>33420104
It was sort of a long way to the topic...

I has written 3 topic on the topic of creativity and writers block. One solution to writers block I found was to change your medium.

I'm a musician, but due to various issues in my life. I've had trouble writing a song for a couple years. My initial plan was to perform the song I wrote.

The song I ended up writing was very personal, however, as it dealt with the problems that fucked up my psyche in the first place.

So I changed my medium to YouTube poop because I actually found it coming pretty easily and naturally compared to the soul searching torture that was pulling that song out of me...

So... Here we are...
>>
>>33420090
is this a poop or an elaborate assortment of memes?
>>
>>33420090
This is fucking hilarious. Glad to see the ytp community is still alive.
>>
>>33420261
It not a very large assortment.

I remember in 2007, repeating "muh boy" a few times=YTP.

A low quality YouTube poop...

From 2007
>>
>>33419958
If you want to know how to really nail poops go to the Aliantos YouTube channel
>>
>>33420294
I'll check it out, thanks for the advice
>>
>>33419627
Wow, I forgot that those exist. What an old meme.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.