[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the happiest moment of your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: XiPvIEg.png (1MB, 4635x5000px) Image search: [Google]
XiPvIEg.png
1MB, 4635x5000px
What was the happiest moment of your life?
>>
The day my stepdad died.
>>
>>30833405
you're a gigantic asshole
>>
>>30833348
when I saw her so far and when I realized im gonna be rich one day
>>
>>30833420
His stepdad could have been an asshole
>>
>>30833437
Commandment #5!
>>
>>30833420
Stepdads are often violent afaik

If that was the case I hope your moms better now OP
>>
i don't remember

Is there any greater tragedy?
>>
>>30833348
god damn it hurts so fucking bad to look back on I can't even type it
>>
>>30833348
Talking to my old internet girlfriend two years ago. Literally better than MDMA.
>>
File: nig.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
nig.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>30833420
It's a possibility his stepfather was abusive or violent or any number of things. Why would you assume he's a gigantic asshole.
>>
>>30833348

high school graduation .
>>
Yesterday l got high and jerked off pretty good
>>
>>30833420
You're right, I should be more grateful. If it wasn't for my stepdad, I'd probably still be a virgin.
>>
>>30833348
When I tried ecstacy for the first time.
>>
i honestly don't know, HONESTLY ROBOT FUCK
>>
>>30833348
Our school had a black tie event which is like a prom. Before this I had gotten in a fight with my onetis and we were on awkward bitter terms, pure silence. I don't know what got into me but i decided to clean up before the event. I got a haircut, trimmed my beard, hit the gym for the first time in months so I got a good pump, and all the other hygienic obligations I've put off for months. Come black tie day and I'm in a slim fit suit looking sexy as fuark, there was a huge difference in my appearance before and after I fixed myself. My onetis saw me and her jaw dropped, and she stared at me the entire night. For the first time in my life i felt like I was worth something. Unfortunately this story doesn't have a happy ending since we never broke the awkwardness between us and i gained 50 pounds.
>>
>>30833348
When I found this stealthposting thread and 13 posters in still no one has realized it.
>>
Every day unti l was 12-13

Grandpha was still alive and i had my playstation 1 going
>>
When I visited my parents for the first time after moving out into my own place. My Mom was her usual crabass self,bitching and complaining and accusing and dissecting everything I did. But THAT time,instead of sulking miserably into my dinner plate,I Smiled. And the more she bitched,the more I smiled.

At last,she exploded."What the FUCK are you SMILING ABOUT?!?"

"Why? Because I can LEAVE! GOODNIGHT!",and I stood up,walked out of the house and up the hill to catch a bus home. My father came by a few minutes later,offering me a ride home. I declined. A bus brought me here and one will take me back.

So I came home,turned on MY TV,laid in MY bed and drank MY beer,gloriously triumphant.

My Mom showed me respect since then,because she knows that I can do without her.
>>
>>30833348
>no hooves
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30833794
kill yourself clopper
>>
>>30833348
>barneyfag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1467172077215.png (410KB, 877x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1467172077215.png
410KB, 877x1002px
>>30833794
Oh hey, here's a picture you might enjoy.
>>
File: 1467402316722.png (191KB, 878x738px) Image search: [Google]
1467402316722.png
191KB, 878x738px
>>30834091
Oh hey, nice picture. Here's one for you
>>
>>30833348
Noice stealthpost mayne
>>
>>30834145
gb2 >>>/v/eddit pls
>>
>>30834585
Shiteater please
>>
>>30833348
Probably when I bought 12 grams of weed one time and my guy threw in an extra 1.5 grams because he doesn't usually deal that much to one person.

Smoked the whole damn thing in a week though. Not my best accomplishment.
>>
>>30834660

>12 grams of weed
>threw in an extra 1.5 grams
>not buying him out at a half ounce
>tfw you probably overpaid anyway

I don't even smoke and I can tell you fucked up
>>
>>30833348
Getting high for the first time.
And getting my driver's license
>>
File: IMG_20160820_010309.jpg (64KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160820_010309.jpg
64KB, 1024x720px
>>30833348
one day I took salvia and weed, a very indica one. I was laying in bed feeling like I had the heaven in my heart and all I could experience was joy. I felt loved for something bigger than myself. It gave me hope that this world could be good if I find how to do it.
>>
>>30833348
2 years ago
Got my first prostate exam at my yearly checkup
Nurse Practitioner, 9/10, did it, told me to bed over the exam table and relax, she put her hand on my lower back and started to rub back and forth, instant hard-on, she then put two gloved, lubed fingers in my ass all the way to the knuckle, rubbed my prostate for about a minute, I ejaculated and moaned, she pulled her hand out, rubbed fingers across the test board and handed me some paper towels to clean up, noticed the semon on the table and gave me a few more towles, I started crying and she put her arm around me, I told her it was the first time a woman had touched me and helped me to orgasm, when I got dressed she talked to me about relationships, loosing weight, personal hygiene and counseling, I told her that I was pretty sure I was falling in love with her, I asked for her phone number, she gave me a buisness card, a male nurse arrived and finished our conversation, I tried calling a few days later, she did not return my call, sent a card and some flowers, my mother was excited about me having a girlfriend, found the NP's home address and sent flowers to her house, a week later the sheriff served me with a restraining order to stay away from her, I had to find a new health provider, got another annual checkup in a week, hoping for another cutie NP, third time might be the charm
>>
>>30836492
Nigger what the shit
>>
>>30833348
Hooked up with gf. She actually took me. I just talked about stuff and she liked it. Gigasuperhappy

End of the story - worst days of my life. Still hurts.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.