[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post in this thread awith a short description of yourself nd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1421113194099.jpg (121KB, 544x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421113194099.jpg
121KB, 544x720px
Post in this thread awith a short description of yourself nd I will say something encouraging to you
>>
>>26473933
>a short description of yourself
terrible
>>
Every part of NEET except education.
>>
>>26473933
I'm lazy, stupid, and want to make a videogame but don't have the patience to learn anything without someone by my side.
>>
I'm an overweight virgin who wants to be a writer but goes through periods where I barely have enough motivation to read.
>>
I'm a lost cause
>>
>>26473933
Hermit, Don't talk with people IRL, mostly obscure interest, Always bored, Take it as it come mentality.

Give up humanity long ago.
>>
>>26473933
I'm a trap who only likes cuddling
>>
Im 6'3
Sissy slut
Parent
Mentally unstable
Have frequent personality swings
In boyheat atm
>>
File: IMG_20160209_230051.jpg (43KB, 320x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160209_230051.jpg
43KB, 320x281px
Blackbot / socially very awkward / khv / 18
>>
Entitled, selfish, lazy, prideful
I'm also "smart" which actually means I'm just a dick
>>
I'm 19, I've never been in love, I've never had a friend, and I have no sort of interests, hobbies, or passions worth a shit. All I want is to be wanted by someone else. Sometimes I fantasize about not ever existing.
>>
>>26474116
>trap
You'll forever be a man
>>
>>26473933
tall hispanic with severe insomnia, depression, anxiety, and excruciating daily headaches
>>
>>26473992
You're not terrible anon. You're precious. Everyone is precious.

>>26474018
Study hard, get an internship and you can achieve anything you want :>

>>26474048
Quora and stackexchange has helpful advice. And you can find a partner. Don't let your dreams be dreams!

>>26474067
Exercise and taking antidepresants will give you energy and endorphins to do whatever you want!

>>26474092
You're not a lost cause anon. There is always help out there if you reach out for it. Believe in yourself!

>>26474103
For some, digging deeper into the cave to find beautiful gems which reflect the starlight is preferable to enjoying the light of day. I hope you can find enjoyment no matter what you do :>

>>26474116
There is nothing wrong with being a trap who only likes to cuddle, and I am sure youll meet many people who feel the same way!
>>
>>26474195
that's good because I still want to be a man. A very feminine looking man.
>>26474223
thank you senpai
>>
File: 1454836327458.jpg (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454836327458.jpg
40KB, 500x400px
I don't want encouragement.

I've learned to be happy by being sad.

You see, if you try to set yourselves goals to become happy, you can easily become frustrated if you don't get what you want.

Trough my whole life, I have been consumed by absolute failure on whatever I do. Whatever touch, I break. Whoever I talk to, I hurt. I've always had mental and physical disabilities, I have a poor background of both geographical location, money, country and a hating family.

This made me develop such an advanced defense mechanism that I can only be comfortable by being sad. I'm used to it. I'm happy with being sad, because it at least gives me stability and I can easily focus myself to become voluntarily depressed.

My only forms of fun are anime, waifu pillows, videogames, imageboards and junk food. It's esentially escapism.

Having myself completely withdrawn from the outside world and any relevant human communications to the point that the number of words I say in a day barely gets over the count of fifty, I have come to experiment living by myself and by my imagination.

So I don't want you to encourage me. I beg you to not do so.
>>
Full of issues/khv/18/mixed/lonely/laziness personified
>>
>>26474129
My mother told me long ago that if I were not born she would have killed herself from a heroin ovrdose. So live, live for your children, and get well as much as you can :>

>>26474151
There is nothing wrong with being black and I hope you can find your qt3.14 natty black gf (or whatever race)!

>>26474154
Those four traits you listed can be fixed, but intelligence is not so malleable. You can be a wonderful person if you change those aspects of yourself!

>>26474197
Girls dig tall guys~
>>
I want to die but I'm too scared.
>>
File: Hot-Girl-in-Thong-Squatting.jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Girl-in-Thong-Squatting.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
>>26474319
Thanks man for the response :)
>>
My career is failing, I have a really hard time dealing with people and I became bitter a long time ago,

I don't see a way out, my boy.
>>
>>26473933
everything I want is unavailable to me and everything around me is something I don't want
>>
>>26474319
you just made my brain all fuzzy :)
>>
I have a Inferiority complex, thanks to my brother and father, they are out drinking, and i am closing up the store.
>>
File: 1447200547770.jpg (67KB, 594x390px) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
67KB, 594x390px
i am scared of everything and everyone, i've had several opportunities to change or improve my life and i didn't take them out of fear

the more i'm cowardly and anxious, the more people don't like me. and the more people don't like me, the more i slink down and succumb to fear. i'm a piece of shit with no spine, no nerve, and i don't have what it takes to survive. i just want someone to hold my hand but i can't even make friends.
>>
File: 1449482722758.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1449482722758.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
im a filthy neet who cant take care of herself, i want friends but when i actually try to talk with people i dont have the energy to keep up with them. im scared of everyone and everything. i dont want to get involved with people because im scared in the end theyll end up hating me or turning on me.
>>
>>26473933
26 and still live with my parents and have a minimum wage job and no gf ever. I'm really good with handling a basketball tho
>>
OP abandoned the thread.
>>
I'm trying to make a horror/action/harem manga, but I need someone to bounce ideas off of. Unfortunately, everyone I talk to about my idea says that they hate it. I need someone to help me co-write who has little to no creative control over the story itself, just so I can stay motivated to make it happen.
>>
File: 1388897179465.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1388897179465.gif
464KB, 500x338px
I'm 19 year old NEET and have no idea what I want, who I am, or what to hope for. I'm at a crossroads and choosing a path feels impossible. It seems like the fact that I was thrown into the world is a weird and cruel joke. I talk about myself to people so little that it feels weird to even type this.
>>
>>26473933
19 years old, enrolled in university, studying for a subject which I'd rather stay away from. I'd say I feel depressed and sad about my life but for whatever reason I just don't feel anything, whether it be love, sorrow, or anger.
I just feel empty, and I feel like the rest of my life is empty. I've tried nearly everything to fill the emptiness but so far no good.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mXJ6QhbCbR
>>
Solution to most of these problems: get a hobby!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.