[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

o there's this girl at the office, same age as me, but she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1391422177572.jpg (244KB, 1200x1876px) Image search: [Google]
1391422177572.jpg
244KB, 1200x1876px
o there's this girl at the office, same age as me, but she's been there for a year while I've just been there for just 2 weeks.

I'm kinda attracted to her but we've only spoken 2 times, and during the most recent which was 2 days ago we exchanged phone number and we just chat about work stuff and where she's living etc.
I'm like 70% sure she has same feelings towards me.
So tomorrow is valentines day. And I know it's too early to do anything since we barely know each other. What should I do now? Any kind of text I should send her? or should I just ask her out?
>>
>>26473157
I also noticed that she always tried to go home the same time as me so that we could walk/take the bus together.
>>
>>26473157
>offfice
>>>/normiebook/
>>
>>26473434
>projection

dont sperg out and fuck up
>>
>>26473434

>I leave work at 5
>She also leaves work at 5
>She wants to fuck
>>
>>26473157
Sexual harrassment is a serious concern that you can be charged with if you don't play your cards right. Make certain that she feels the same way (i.e. make sure she sends you clear signals that she's into you). If it doesn't work out or isn't reciprocated fully then you're in store for very awkward working environments. Tread carefully. Honestly my best advice is to never date coworkers regardless.
>>
>>26473686
Not OP, but I'm in a similar situation...

What my only other option is online dating, and this coworker is way, way more attractive than any of the bottom-of-the-bucket trash from online dating sites in my area?
>>
>>26473581
>>26473611
No, we have flexible working hours, on that day she was supposed to go home a bit later since she came in late, but checks out as soon as she saw me leave, and then she sat besides me on the bus.

Plus the day before that,

>stayed at office until 7pm
>she stayed too with few others.
>decided to go home but went to the toilet first,
>got down to ground floor.
>saw her inside the bus alone without any of the other co workers

I chickened out and instead of taking the same bus I decided to wait for the next one.
>>
>>26473686
While we're on the bus together she told me about how she's not happy working there and thinking of leaving.

Is that a hint that she's leaving because she thinks it's not possible for us to date if we're working together?

or am I max over thinking/assuming here?
>>
>>26473686

Pretty much this. Don't date your co-workers, it always turns to shit. You can get done in for sexual harrassment and even if you feel the same for eachother you can bet one of your superiors won't like it then the next thing you know you're being fired for an unrelated reason.

Keep your wits about you, because people will notice and get shitty about it (even passive agressive) because it affects their ego.
>>
>>26473884
But what if I treat her like everyone else in the office, and only do bf/gf shit outside the office?

because actually that's what I noticed she's been doing. At the office when I tried to make eye contact with her she didn't respond. She didn't try to talk to me much in the office.
>>
>>26473157
Don't do it faggot
Girls hate it when guys use Valentines day as an excuse to go on a date
Sack up. Talk to her at the office when you can. Become aggressive and make more moves this week, and take this bitch out the next weekend.
That's your end goal. Got it?
>>
>>26474257
what should I talk about?

Where should I bring her when i ask her out?
>>
>>26473157
Its a general rule that
>at the office
relationships are bad
>>
>>26474537

Well shoot the shit my friend. Test the waters with the most basic of things you can think about (TV, Movies, Music, Etc.)

You'll find out a lot about her with these topics because trust me women love to talk about this redundant shit. It doesn't matter if you miss the target just fuckin' talk about it. It'll make you seem more interesting.

(Use either the deadpool zoolander, sisterhood movies as an ice breaker. By the by go watch one of those shits tomorrow so you know what you're talking about.)

[Also i don't know why but women like the Black Keys. If you're okay with being the butt of a joke say "You know i always thought people were talking about the sharps on the piano not an actual band" it'll make you look more approachable]

As for a date.....
Well my friend that all depends on how receptive she is. Look don't take the bitch out to dinner and movie. Every bitch has done that. Think outside the box. If there's a local art walk take her to that shit. If there's an open mic night take her to that. Even if it's a fuckin hipster coffee shop with a chess board it's better than dinner and a movie.

Lastly have someone call you thirty minutes to an hour into the date. If it doesn't look like it's turning out good say you have an emergency to deal with and get the fuck outta of dodge
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.