[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bio says: >I love meeting new people. >Looking for interesting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Bio says:
>I love meeting new people.
>Looking for interesting conversations.
>I love video games, hiking food & dogs.
>From New York.

Conversation:
>Hey, what brought you X?
>School
>Ah nice, what are you studying?
>Psychology
>Took some psych classes in high school, enjoyed it. I'm studying biology.
>Cool
>It's alright lol, depends a lot on the teacher. So what do you do for fun?
>Netflix
>Any shows you're watching?
>whatevers on

At this point it's clear she's a vapid bitch so stop replying.

Today I get
>Hello?

Like wtf is wrong with women.
It appears like that was an actual conversation, otherwise shed be glad it was over since I stopped replying.
Do they not realize that this kind of talking style makes the person on the other end feel unwanted and not worth the attention.
I had to unmatch her out of annoyance.
>>
Women are just that boring.
>>
>>26470371
Sorry man but that means that she's just not that into you.
>>
>>26470405
That's what I figured, why I stopped replying.
But then, why match with me in the first place, why not unmatch me, why reply, why continue replying, and why message me after a whole 12+ hours.
How can she show disinterest after one message.
>>
File: 1444064285380.png (491KB, 719x538px) Image search: [Google]
1444064285380.png
491KB, 719x538px
>>26470371
>women complain I don't talk enough
>when I try to strike a conversation about anything, they reply with a single word
>>
>>26470454
the discrete doses of validation you provide
>>
File: 1433818209821.jpg (22KB, 369x343px) Image search: [Google]
1433818209821.jpg
22KB, 369x343px
>>26470371
Same

I always end up playing detective

how 2 women?
>>
>>26470371
spreading that life gospel
>>
>girl mentions she wants peonies for valentines day but doesn't have a date a few weeks ago
>decide to get some for her as a surprise and to ask her on a date tomorrow
>give them to her today
>she looks really disappointed
>says she wanted roses
>I wtf and leave, turning my phone off
>turn it back on and she texted me 11 times telling me to come back

Literally what was she expecting. Acting disappointed and ungrateful will surely get me to stick around!
>>
>>26470865
>not giving her hard dick and physical abuse
>>
>>26470888
Pretty much all of my attraction for her evaporated the second the disappointment came across her face.
>>
>>26470888
Checked.
>>26470865
That's pretty sad anon, but I'd have gone back and laughed about it, maybe she was just pulling your leg. Otherwise that's pretty cunty.
>>
File: _20160213_183105.jpg (162KB, 1079x1657px) Image search: [Google]
_20160213_183105.jpg
162KB, 1079x1657px
She's too nice...
And I'm not catfishing like I usually do.
I hope she's not a catfish.
>>
>>26470865
>turning off my phone
>like a little emotional bitch
>the same thing im accusing her of being
>even though she realized what happened and tried to fix it

fuck you
>>
File: 1454416597460.jpg (33KB, 839x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454416597460.jpg
33KB, 839x960px
>>26470371
You think textings rad, while she has sex with Chad
>>
tinder is degenerate. i once tried it out and swept the decline thing on every girl on my area and hoped that she'd get upset for not getting me as match. fuck the succubi and their social games.

i also got a super like from some 25 year old decent looking woman and liked her back, then found out she had pics of children on profile etc..wtf

deleted the app
>>
>bio starts with a huge fucking list of what she doesnt like in men
>i speak fluent sarcasm
>im a total bitch but the biggest sweetheart
>just chilling with netflix and wine
>genderfluid/pansexual/asexual/bisexual/ gender noncomforming
>im a feminist
>im a foodie
>i love going on adventure and hikes
>i love exploring the world
>add me on snapchat/insta/tumblr
>lol im so weird and random XD
>im such a nerd
>im such a geek
>im such a dork
>[passive aggressive comment about telling guys that dont like my lard ass to fuck off]
>im not here for HOOK UPS
>looking for friends only
>>
You know how when you're really shit in a conversation, people will distance themselves from you or point it out or something? Hot girls have NEVER experienced that. People glom on to every word they say and they've never had any social conditioning to shape how they interact with people. Sometimes they end up boring since people treat them like they're interesting.
>>
>>26471143
>tinder is degenerate
>declines every girl out of spite
>is disgusted by a 25 year old single mother
>tinder is degenerate
>>
I'm a grill and have the same issue talking to both guys and chicks. Don't waste your time on boring bitches like that
>>
>>26471219
Lol, this makes sense
>>
>>26471219
>that feel when everyone distances themselves from you and you never get the chance to learn

Oh well I guess I'll be alone forever
>>
>>26470865
you dodged a major bullet anon. Roses are for sluts. oh and sunflowers too. I fucking hate sunflowers!
>>
>>26470371
You done good OP she didn't give a fuck about you since she replied with one word responses but that's okay as long as you didn't fall for the trap and just unmatched and moved on
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.