[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my first job interview, and it's for fast food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 0010 - gUKzeUt.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
0010 - gUKzeUt.png
26KB, 396x400px
Just got my first job interview, and it's for fast food cook.

What can I expect?
>>
Good luck

I'm originnall
>>
File: Mcuck's.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mcuck's.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>>26470354
The joyful experience of contributing to society :^)
>>
expect a lot of stupid questions
>>
If your even a tad socially awkward, expect everyone to treat you like you can barely function and never trust you no matter how good of a job you do.

That stress will eventually cause you to fuck up, so good luck.
>>
>>26470354
enjoy working for somebody else's money
>>
if it is anything like my experience was then absolute hell.
>>
File: raremarxpepe.jpg (116KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
raremarxpepe.jpg
116KB, 499x499px
Expect a fucking stupid curry or nigger to yell at you to do your job faster. They will also call you stupid for fucking up simple things.

Also, you will earn minimum wage, which considering the abuse you take from your coworkers, and the generally shitty, soul crushing work, is not ample compensation for your slave labor.

I recommend getting really fucking stoned before work. But that's expensive and you're on minimum wage.
>>
>>26470354
minimum wage.

hurr hurr hurr
>>
It's not hard work really, but you'll constantly be moving and will go home tired most days.

Managers can be demanding but if they are nice it's not too bad. Best advice I can give you is be agreeable and do extra. As you get time under your belt someone new will come and you can make him do shit for you (dump the trash, clean the grill, etc.)

If you're younger and still get acne, make sure you wash your face before and after work. Leaning over the grease pits will turn your face into a god damn war zone.
>>
They start you out on fries or drinks. Fries if the place is self serve drinks. Your first day is training. You'll be in the shitty office on an ancient computer doing all the don't steal training videos. Don't print the certifications off that pisses them off usually. Expect a few workers to pop in looking for the manager and make a few light jokes about how shit the place is.

Then you'll be on fries until someone new comes in. You'll dump the fries in for a few minutes pull them out and dump them in the tray. Salt them and start over. They'll tell you to throw them out if they've been sitting too long but you won't have time to. You'll be running to the freezer to keep the hopper full. If the hopper is full then you'll be told to clean the dining area of its slow. They'll tell at you for not tossing the fries that are old while you're cleaning and berate you for being slow and dumb. Don't worry they won't fire you as long as you're not cussing just tell them it's just a McJob and go away.

Eventually a new kid will come and take over fries and they'll put you where they need you. Either grill or register. You won't have a choice and it doesn't matter what you hired on for. The worst part of the job is if you get a self important middle aged lady for a boss.
>>
>>26471325

this op plz dont do fast food esp if ur a robot or anxious btw

just refuse and work at a cvs, walgreens, dollar general, any sort of retail store (pharmacies are better) because its far better than ANY food
>>
>>26470354
Fast food is the lowest of the low, so you have the best chance of getting hired there.

Go in with a nice button down shirt and a decent pair of slacks and shoes. Comb your hair. Smile, maintain eye contact during the interview. Learn the CEO's name and read the McDonalds about us page and use some of the answers in the interview (well, I want to work here because <CEO name here> has a ton of experience and would love to grow with a company that has <# of stores> worldwide). Sit up straight, don't look too nervous (you'll be working with the public, so try to maintain your autism in the interview so you'll look like you'll be able to handle that).

Otherwise, good luck. Shouldn't be that hard to get hired on considering your competition is literally high school kids, niggers and single moms.
>>
>>26471127
I'm socially awkward, but I can hide it well.
>>
>>26471142
>>26471152
It's not minimum wage though, it's $8.50? Besides I don't need anymore money than that. Like, it's a job at a fast food place.
>>
>>26470354
Literally flipping burgers
>>
I once witnessed a fast food interview while eating at a KFC. The most memorable thing for me was that the kid being interviewed refused to give his address, and still got the job.

You'll be fine OP. Don't be a retard, you'll be fine.
>>
>>26470354
Sponegebob seemed to enjoy it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.